Goodbye Jesus

Am I Pregnant?

Fweethawt

Lately, I've been having strong cravings for dill pickles and buttered popcorn with extra salt. Not a day has gone by within the last two weeks where I haven't eaten one or the other, or both.

So what gives?

Am I pregnant? :shrug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• freeday

• Kurari

• vampyre

Umm....yum ...love pickles...

has it been hot where you live....stop it...and look at the screen ...I mean the weather!!!

:HaHa:

could be a natural desire to replace salts......

my advice...is that if you start dipping your pickle into a large tub of chocolate icecream...then you are probably preggers...

espppecially if you've been having sex.

I'm cringing...is it good news or bad news...?

If I end up being "preggers", I'd say that would be a very bad thing. :HappyCry:

And no, it hasn't been hot here lately.

Lately, I've been having strong cravings for dill pickles and buttered popcorn with extra salt. Not a day has gone by within the last two weeks where I haven't eaten one or the other, or both.

So what gives?

Yes. It shows in your cute plumpy cheeks and your chubby little stomach.

Hi, Knightley. Wherefore hath art thou been?

If I end up being "preggers", I'd say that would be a very bad thing. :HappyCry:

And no, it hasn't been hot here lately.

Well....it could be a 'pantom' pregnancy..(spelt phonetically on porpoise)

are you a 'male'? silly me...but still it could be a 'pantom' ...yer never can tell....being as thou ..its a 'sign' that you could be getting in touch wiht your 'feminine' side...

:wicked:

No doubt you've taken the 'test'....standing up or sitting down....?

So what gives?

Well - here are few more tell-tale signs. :grin:

So... are your breasts swollen and sore? :HaHa:

Do you want to cry at the drop of a hat? :grin:

Do loud noises send you over the edge?

Well - here are few more tell-tale signs. :grin:

So... are your breasts swollen and sore? :HaHa:

Do you want to cry at the drop of a hat? :grin:

Do loud noises send you over the edge?

My boobs are fine. But those other signs apply somewhat.

*munches on another pickle*

Some more signs:

Do your eyes look a bit glazed? (this has something to do with excess hormones)

Have you noticed your hair getting thicker or thinner?

Do your eyes look a bit glazed? (this has something to do with excess hormones)
A little. But then again, they always do whenever I work long and crazy hours like I have been for the past couple of weeks.

Have you noticed your hair getting thicker or thinner?
I don't notice anything different with my hair. It's always soft, managable and full of body. It gets shiny when I use condtioner, too. :shrug:

A little. But then again, they always do whenever I work long and crazy hours like I have been for the past couple of weeks.

Could it just be stress then?

Seriously, I thought I was pregnant about a year ago. I went to the grocery store and bought a large bottle of pickles... ate them all in one sitting, too.

Turns out I just low on some nutrient that is found in pickles. I wasn't pregnant.

Could it just be stress then?
Has stress ever been known to cause someone to crave dill pickles and popcorn with extra salt?

And yes, I said, "extra salt".

Even on my pickles.

Seriously, I thought I was pregnant about a year ago. I went to the grocery store and bought a large bottle of pickles... ate them all in one sitting, too.
I could probably do something like that if it wasn't for that completely irritating feeling I get when the pickle skin squeaks on my teeth. :eek::ugh:

Fwee, have you been dating any aliens recently, or had any moments of unexplained time loss?

This includes being at any wild parties where aliens are present and passing out from drinking too much Zima.

Fwee, have you been dating any aliens recently, or had any moments of unexplained time loss?

This includes being at any wild parties where aliens are present and passing out from drinking too much Zima.

No. No parties. No aliens. No Zima. No anal probes. No nothing. Just, pickles and popcorn.

No aliens? What about clones? Anyone unexpectedly stick you with any needles lately?

How about mysterious glowing green rocks? Have you found any of those?

No aliens? What about clones? Anyone unexpectedly stick you with any needles lately?
Not that I'm aware of.

How about mysterious glowing green rocks? Have you found any of those?
No glowing green rocks, either. At least, none that I've noticed anyway. Then again, this might just explain the connection to the green pickles. I think. :shrug:

No. No parties. No aliens. No Zima. No anal probes. No nothing. Just, pickles and popcorn.

Fwee, come on, be honest here. :nono: It's ok. We all make mistakes. We're not going to judge you for having drunken unprotected alien nookie. You've got a baby to think of. SOMEBODY has to pay child support!

No glowing green rocks, either. At least, none that I've noticed anyway. Then again, this might just explain the connection to the green pickles. I think. :shrug:

Hmm. Does the pickle jar say Made in Kansas anywhere on it? I'm thinking they might've been made in Smallville. Possibly even by Martha Kent herself. :grin:

You've got a baby to think of.
Do I? Do I have a baby to think of?

That's what I've been trying to figure out!

Or, in the very least, find out where these cravings for dill pickles and popcorn are coming from. :Doh:

Hmm. Does the pickle jar say Made in Kansas anywhere on it? I'm thinking they might've been made in Smallville. Possibly even by Martha Kent herself. :grin:
Nope. They're just regular Vlasics produced by Pinnacle Foods Corporation, Cherry Hill, NJ USA 08002-4112 according to the bottle here. :mellow:

EPT is calling your name. :grin:

Who is that? :mellow:

Even on my pickles.

Maybe you have low blood pressure and this is your bodies way of ensuring a healthy pregnancy.

If it's a girl, you can name it, Pickles and if it's a boy, Dill.

Who is that? :mellow:

error proof test, they are 10 bucks or so at walmart. they can detect the pregnancy hormones if you are around 2 days late. that is if you have a normal routine cycle.

that is if you have a normal routine cycle.
What does this all have to do with the frequency of my cycling? I don't even have a bike. Should I get one?

Even on my pickles.

Maybe you have low blood pressure and this is your bodies way of ensuring a healthy pregnancy.

If it's a girl, you can name it, Pickles and if it's a boy, Dill.

My blood pressure is normal. I have one of those home testers that's pretty accurate. I even took it in to my doctor's office and compared it to his readings.