Goodbye Jesus

Am I Pregnant?

Fweethawt

i was reffering to your "period" cycle. if you are one of those regular people who start every month at the same time, just wait till you are late for 2 days, then get a urine pregnancy test. the test should let you know one way or the other.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• freeday

• Kurari

• vampyre

How ironic...

My fiancee is worrying me because she keeps telling me that she wants a baby...

And she has been eating pickles!

I knew I should have watched her take her pill.

Fwee... you don't happen to be an adorable velumptuous woman?

i was reffering to your "period" cycle.
Huh? Do you mean, my cycle period? I already told you that I don't have a bike. If I don't have a bike, then I don't have any period in which I cycle. :shrug:

if you are one of those regular people who start every month at the same time, just wait till you are late for 2 days,
How could I be late? Okay. I'm a bit out of shape and all, and if I wanted to start cycling, I probably couldn't start soon enough.

Even if I did start, I doubt that I'd create such a tight schedule for myself that I couldn't go two days without doing it. That's just crazy.

then get a urine pregnancy test. the test should let you know one way or the other.
Should let me know what -- if my urine is pregnant? :shrug:

Dude, you're really gettin' out there... :twitch:

Fwee... you don't happen to be an adorable velumptuous woman?
Even if I was, I wouldn't admit it or brag about it. I'm just not like that. :shrug:

Neither would she!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

What am I thinking...

Fwee you are a mouse, just look at your avatar. :phew:

UNLESS!

... I've been doing a mouse!

Fwee you are a mouse, just look at your avatar. :phew:
I'm an "adorable velumptuous" mouse. :Hmm:

fwee, you are confussing me here. i need some clarification here. how old are you? are you from america?

also, i have been assuming you are a woman, this would clear up a lot of stuff.

You've got a baby to think of.
Do I? Do I have a baby to think of?

That's what I've been trying to figure out!

Or, in the very least, find out where these cravings for dill pickles and popcorn are coming from. :Doh:

Fwee, you're either having sodium problems or you're preggers, and I wouldn't put it past you to get knocked up by an alien frat boy. Craving pickles and popcorn is just WEIRD.

Holy shit - it just hit me! :Doh:

Immaculate conception! :woohoo:

It makes perfect sense, you being a mousie-kins: you are giving birth to the savior of all meeces everywhere. :HappyCry:

fwee, you are confussing me here.
I'm confusing you?!?! I'm trying to figure out why I'm craving dill pickles and pocorn with extra salt, and you are asking me about how often I ride my bike.

Yeah, I'd say you're confused alright. :Doh:

i need some clarification here.
You and me both.
how old are you?
According to the clock on my computer here, I just turned 37 about 12 minutes ago.
are you from america?
Was I born in America? Yes, I was.

also, i have been assuming you are a woman, this would clear up a lot of stuff.
:mellow:

Holy shit - it just hit me! :Doh:

Immaculate conception! :woohoo:

I never said that I'm not sexually active, AGF. :Hmm:

ok fwee, i am going to assume you are a female. i was not reffering to riding a bike. i was reffering to your normall period that occurrs once a month and should have started when you were about 12 years old. if it does not start when it is supposed to, get a urine pregnancy test.

ok fwee, i am going to assume you are a female. i was not reffering to riding a bike. i was reffering to your normall period that occurrs once a month and should have started when you were about 12 years old.
A normal period of what that occurs once a month?

ok fwee, i am going to assume you are a female. i was not reffering to riding a bike. i was reffering to your normall period that occurrs once a month and should have started when you were about 12 years old.
A normal period of what that occurs once a month?

menstrual cycles

Lately, I've been having strong cravings for dill pickles and buttered popcorn with extra salt. Not a day has gone by within the last two weeks where I haven't eaten one or the other, or both.

So what gives?

Am I pregnant? :shrug:

:scratch: For some strange reason, i totally thought you were male during dialogue with you in threads.

:wicked:

Why did I always assume you were a man, Fwee?

But if you are, in fact, a woman, and your nipples aren't sore, then you can't possibly be pregnant!

Lately, I've been having strong cravings for dill pickles and buttered popcorn with extra salt. Not a day has gone by within the last two weeks where I haven't eaten one or the other, or both.

So what gives?

Am I pregnant? :shrug:

Nope, you're not pregnant. Cravings like that happen to people all the time. You're more likely to have some kind of deficiency.

I don't know. Everybody that I know in real life never made that assumption. :shrug:

Nope, you're not pregnant.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm not. Being a male and all.... :HaHa:

I sure had some fun with this thread though. :lmao:

:cunn: <--- That's for everyone who thought I was a woman during this entire exchange. Especially you, Freeday. :HaHa:

Cravings like that happen to people all the time. You're more likely to have some kind of deficiency.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It just seems weird though. I don't know if I should get checked out or not. It can't be too healthy ingesting all of this salt, ya know?

I don't know. Everybody that I know in real life never made that assumption. :shrug:

Nope, you're not pregnant.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm not. Being a male and all.... :HaHa:

I sure had some fun with this thread though. :lmao:

:cunn: <--- That's for everyone who thought I was a woman during this entire exchange. Especially you, Freeday. :HaHa:

Cravings like that happen to people all the time. You're more likely to have some kind of deficiency.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It just seems weird though. I don't know if I should get checked out or not. It can't be too healthy ingesting all of this salt, ya know?

i was starting to think you were either the dumbest woman i have ever met, or a male. you got me though. :Doh:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm not. Being a male and all....

I sure had some fun with this thread though.

:lmao::funny::lmao:

You'd better damn-well be thanking everyone who DID know you were a male and kept quiet while you played with Freeday. :grin::lmao::lmao::funny:

Thanks for the laugh.

LOL!

I'm not sure it is unhealthy unless you have high blood pressure. I have low blood pressure so I crave salt all the time. I thought it was a bit unhealthy until I was pregnant for the second time and my blood pressure dropped down under 100. It was the most horrible feeling. So now I embrace my salt craving.

... Fwee, does this mean I am gay?

:lmao: I thought all vampires were gay or at least bi-sexual. :HaHa:

Hey now, Fwee might be a guy, but he could still be pregnant! Hasn't anyone here seen Aliens? Alien Nation? Junior?

Does salt-craving really mean low blood pressure? I've never been pregnant in my life, but I notice that immediately one day past O-Day and heading for my period, I eat salt in bulk...can't get enough. Then I'm all nice and normal again for 2 weeks.

I've even been known to just break open the soysauce and take a little glug of it - honestly, they should put flavored salt into a pixie-stix style snack for me.

Does salt-craving really mean low blood pressure? I've never been pregnant in my life, but I notice that immediately one day past O-Day and heading for my period, I eat salt in bulk...can't get enough. Then I'm all nice and normal again for 2 weeks.

I've even been known to just break open the soysauce and take a little glug of it - honestly, they should put flavored salt into a pixie-stix style snack for me.

I'm pretty sure it could mean several things. I was just explaining my experience with it. But since you brought it up, do you have high, low or medium blood pressure?