Goodbye Jesus

Www.911revisited.com

integral

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
I call it discussion. You know, a place were people bounce ideas off of each other and learn. Crazy concept. Or is this a playground to you where we all must agree and make fun of the "other people?"

Must you continue to prove that you're full of shit? I encourage you to look at your own posts and decide if you were just up for "discussion".

A discussion goes both ways. I conceded to a plane at the pentagon and the "put it" thing. You have preached the same thing without budging, so I would think again before saying that it was I who was not willing to discuss things. Besides, who is the one who repeatedly ignores the question of why was the airspace over the Whitehouse and pengagon left unguarded for so long?

Why should I believe that even if I had an airtight argument for whatever hobgoblin you're chasing you'd do anything but eventually nod at it and move on to the next thing you haven't bothered to objectively research for yourself? I'm not a school marm. Figure this out for yourself, genius.

Or is this a playground to you where we all must agree and make fun of the "other people?"

You're such a hypocrite.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vigile

• LadyFeline

• KT45

• garrisonjj

Guest Mr. XC
I call it discussion. You know, a place were people bounce ideas off of each other and learn. Crazy concept. Or is this a playground to you where we all must agree and make fun of the "other people?"

Must you continue to prove that you're full of shit? I encourage you to look at your own posts and decide if you were just up for "discussion".

A discussion goes both ways. I conceded to a plane at the pentagon and the "put it" thing. You have preached the same thing without budging, so I would think again before saying that it was I who was not willing to discuss things. Besides, who is the one who repeatedly ignores the question of why was the airspace over the Whitehouse and pengagon left unguarded for so long?

Why should I believe that even if I had an airtight argument for whatever hobgoblin you're chasing you'd do anything but eventually nod at it and move on to the next thing you haven't bothered to objectively research for yourself? I'm not a school marm. Figure this out for yourself, genius.

Or is this a playground to you where we all must agree and make fun of the "other people?"

You're such a hypocrite.

Just because I did not run across the same material as you did does not mean that I did not try to objectively research it. As you may have noticed, Google ranks those conspiracy sites a lot higher than the sites that refute them.

Sarcasm: Yes, I am a hypocrite for making fun of others who disagree with me. And yes, I have repeatedly refuted what was given to me despite being given good links.

Not.

Anyway, thank you for your time and your ... patience in sharing your knowledge about this topic.

Guest Mr. XC

So let me get this straight. We are all supposed to think for ourselves, but only if we come to the conclusions YOU did. :lmao:

I love this patronizing: "I am tired of talking to the deaf." Wow, you sure told us! We are properly chastized now. We'll never think for ourselves without your permission again. :lmao::lmao::lmao::Wendywhatever:

I am encouraging thinking for yourself, not coming to the conclusion that I have. No where did I say that you must believe me. I was looking for answers by encouraging debate. For that, I plead guilty.

My comment about the deaf was directed solely to Shiva H. Vishnu. If that was the worst thing that you think I said during this entire topic with Shiva H. Vishnu's comments to me, then I would say I am doing fairly good in the politeness department (relatively speaking; Shiva H. Vishnu set the bar fairly high).

Guest Mr. XC
Well on this thread I agree with pretty much everything Shiva has said. I could have parroted the same things back,but what would be the point? So am I among the deaf now?

No.

Incidentally I don't care one way or the other about "polite" Shiva shoots from the hip and I like that. Lots of stuff he says reminds me of ways my husband phrases things. Both very dry sarcastic wit. Not everything said is "personal." Lately there seems to be this assumption that rude things are always "personal" and that people are taking them that way. I'm not saying you are taking things as personal attacks, but you seem to be caught up more on the "form" then the "message" itself.

Screw politeness. If someone isn't genuinely a polite person, why should they wear that mask to please your personal sensibilities?

Because on the most part, I happen to be one of those genuinely polite people. But I have my emotions like everyone else. This site is for encouraging ex-Christians. I think they would be better encouraged to move away from Christianity if they were not scared off by this more than impolite behavior. Anyway, this topic is totally off topic from Christianity and religion for that matter. I learned what I could stand to learn from this group (the content was fine, the presentation not so much), and I think I made my point, and I am not willing to point it out any further with this group.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
Well on this thread I agree with pretty much everything Shiva has said. I could have parroted the same things back,but what would be the point? So am I among the deaf now?

No.

Incidentally I don't care one way or the other about "polite" Shiva shoots from the hip and I like that. Lots of stuff he says reminds me of ways my husband phrases things. Both very dry sarcastic wit. Not everything said is "personal." Lately there seems to be this assumption that rude things are always "personal" and that people are taking them that way. I'm not saying you are taking things as personal attacks, but you seem to be caught up more on the "form" then the "message" itself.

Screw politeness. If someone isn't genuinely a polite person, why should they wear that mask to please your personal sensibilities?

Because on the most part, I happen to be one of those genuinely polite people. But I have my emotions like everyone else. This site is for encouraging ex-Christians. I think they would be better encouraged to move away from Christianity if they were not scared off by this more than impolite behavior. Anyway, this topic is totally off topic from Christianity and religion for that matter. I learned what I could stand to learn from this group (the content was fine, the presentation not so much), and I think I made my point, and I am not willing to point it out any further with this group.

Politeness is more than a lack of name-calling. Politeness requires a sort of general respect. You made that respect impossible by stating in your inaugural post that anyone who doesn't think there was a conspiracy is just burying their head in the sand, afraid of the truth and longing for a simpler existence. If I've said anything to you that's more offensive at it's core than that, I'll be surprised.

In any case, you are convinced of a conspiracy. So convinced that even though you are rebutted point by point you have the sack to call me deaf as you retreat limping and clutching your cowpie close to your heaving bosom.

Intellectual laziness is pretty much the only reason a conspiracy theory has any chance of surviving. Try looking beyond page one of your google searches. I can't believe I just had to tell you that. :twitch::Doh:

Guest Mr. XC
So convinced that even though you are rebutted point by point you have the sack to call me deaf as you retreat limping and clutching your cowpie close to your heaving bosom.
I now see the "dry sarcastic wit" that Zoe Grace was referring to. Although, this last one seems almost more like poetry. I could look forward to this stuff!

Try looking beyond page one of your google searches. I can't believe I just had to tell you that. :twitch::Doh:
You did not have to. I always stop at page 2. :HaHa: