Goodbye Jesus

Examining Proof Of Jesus

KT45

Yeah, I know, but just think about it. If it was really true, that Jesus was son of God, and they found one drop of his blood, then it had to have supernatural attributes to it, and the DNA should be perfect. Didn't the Bible claim that Jesus was perfect, without blemish etc? Then the DNA should have been perfect. I wonder about the dormant genes for tail, primate body hair etc still would be dormant or would they be turned on? Did Jesus have a tail?

HanSolo, fundamentalists will surely have to come to reality over this finding of the tomb. These discoveries will surely have to have them evaluate the foundations on which they've built their lives, perhaps for generations. Yet, IMO, there is a more endearing story, and seems to endorse the characteristics of most already having on this site. Hopefully it will be a sobering event for fundamentalists.

Also, maybe "Jesus" will get his deserved spot of just a common man that wanted each person to be accepted for who they were, and found acceptance and perfection in not being perfect. That we are ALL creations of God, and this God is within us all, and can only work through each of us. Additionally, that perhaps this flesh is just an illusion that we are separate, that perhaps we are more interconnected than we think.

Having said that, I do see now that some other teachings of other people have been probably intertwined with Jesus as this popular teaching spread to other cultures and their heroes were blended into the story. Yet, if taking off the spin, distortion, twists, and turns, and we get a wise sage perhaps like Yogamanda, could people who have come to resent the Christian principles fostering persecution and a helpless mentality be now open to a "Jesus" that was none of those things? :shrug:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwc

• Amanda

• NotBlinded

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic