Goodbye Jesus

Comments for Questions for Christian Members

Lokmer

You can not possibly be serious.  Was that what your mommy told you?  Because you sound like you have not met a single Christian, and have merely been spoonfed the lies that the media tell you.

Regardless, unless you post something that shows that you, in fact, arent ignorant about this... i will ignore your statements about Christians.

Now YOU are being confusing. Media? What does that have to do with anything?

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LloydDobler

• Fweethawt

• Cerise

• Abiyoyo

And i do not bulldoze through posts, I am not God, and i cannot answer everybodies' questions...

Actually, God doesn't do a very good job of answering everybody's questions. However, you, being real and all, are in a position to answer more, if not all questions that are asked of you. :shrug:

Dennis, it is highly unusual for Christian sites to give a linkback.  Probably the best about doing so is Mark McFall of Frontline Apologetics.  ...

---

The article on Russel?  Everytime I see something like this I'm excited to hear if there's some new argument...and every time I'm disappointed.  Particularly this time - how oh how can a man of your intelligence take presuppositional apologetics seriously? 

In dismay

-Lokmer

Sorry Lokmer,

Somehow I didn't get around to reading this post (or any of the others after it, here in this thread) until just now.

Thanks for mentioning "Mark McFall of Frontline Apologetics" - I'll make a note of that and hopefully get around to checking out the site sometime!

Actually - I would really like to hear if there are any people who you do still respect - who dabble in apologetics. I don't remember if you commented when I posted some links to some stuff by Peter Kreeft. Also, have you read anything by Os Guinness???

Like I say, I would really like to know who you still respect (if anyone) - and/or who you respected while you were still referring to yourself as a Christian?

---

Maybe I gave the wrong impression, but I had not read that article about Russel when I made that post, and I still haven't read it, for that matter.

I was just quickly pointing out that I was happy to see a self-proclaiming Christian type of site - linking also to a contrary opinion site like Infidels, like you mentioned, I also have noticed that doesn't seem to happen very often (at least not on the few sites which I have seen anyway). I am kind of sad about that. I think Christian ideas are able to stand up in 'the marketplace of ideas' - I think they can, do so nicely (Wait - hold on folks! ... let me get my helmet on first).

As for my supposed "intelligence", I don't remember claiming to have any (lol)!

And just to put the icing on the cake:

Btw, what do you mean by "presuppositional apologetics"?

-Dennis

Btw, what do you mean by "presuppositional apologetics"?

You're right, that is a completely redundant tautology. Whoops, I just did it again. That term should be contracted since being presuppositional is implied when you use the term apologist or apologetics. Likewise we should do away with other useless terms like "deluded Christian".

SOIL

I think Christian ideas are able to stand up in 'the marketplace of ideas'

Thats only because the market place of ideas has something for everyone regardless of how much sense it makes. Look at the news and the TV shows that air. Mostly garbage but people eat it up.

Christian Philosophers are like the Emperor with no clothes. Clothing a belief in fairy tales with philosophy gives intelligent Christians the illusion that thier beliefs in fairy tales are credible. hehe.

As for my supposed "intelligence",  I don't remember claiming to have any (lol)!

Which one is it again?

Signs

Of

Intelligent

Life

or...

Sick

Of

Intelligent

Life

?

:shrug:

You're right, that is a completely redundant tautology.  Whoops, I just did it again.  That term should be contracted since being presuppositional is implied when you use the term apologist or apologetics.  Likewise we should do away with other useless terms like "deluded Christian".

But I love to use redundant tautological expression that I repeat with extra words of same meanings. That confuses people so much they skip my post, and won't realize how stupid my comment really is!

You're right, that is a completely redundant tautology.  Whoops, I just did it again.  That term should be contracted since being presuppositional is implied when you use the term apologist or apologetics.  Likewise we should do away with other useless terms like "deluded Christian".

Presuppositional Apologetics is a kind of Apologetics,

so Presuppositionalist does imply Apologetics,

but not the other way around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presuppositional_apologetics

Which one is it again?

or...

?

:shrug:

Fwee,

The real intelligence, is pointed to by this sign:

-- the fact that this made-from-dirt body (soil), is capable of any thought at all.

-Dennis

I think you're an intellectual SOIL. I am entitled to my opinion.

Guest vanesa
You can not possibly be serious. Was that what your mommy told you? Because you sound like you have not met a single Christian, and have merely been spoonfed the lies that the media tell you.

Regardless, unless you post something that shows that you, in fact, arent ignorant about this... i will ignore your statements about Christians.

YAwn....

Whatever, little boy.

The media mostly entertains, not informs. Why do I say that Xtians want $$$$? Look at the greed your church promotes. Look at hucksters like Falwell and Robertson and all the preists in the Catholic Church. They worry about only one thing: money, the great pagan God of Xtianity! Why do you think churches pass the collections plates around twice during their ceremonies?

And yes, I have lived around your kind Aaron and your posting is typical Xtian ranting. I almost broke down laughing when I came onto this post.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fwee,

-- the fact that this made-from-dirt body (soil), is capable of any thought at all.

-Dennis

<<<whispers>>>

Pssst! SOIL, you're not made from dirt.

I think you're an intellectual SOIL. I am entitled to my opinion.

Also I like your pic SOIL. You look so darn friendly and likeable that you make it hard for me to be outspoken in your general vicinity....but not impossible. hehe.

Fwee,

-Dennis

How are you made from dirt?

The media mostly entertains, not informs..........I almost broke down laughing when I came onto this post.

Vanesa....generalising like you are with every Christian is pretty stupid. Honestly you have no support from me, even if you don't care. You sink to the level of the ones who hurt you, and end up being like them.

Guest vanesa

You know, you are right, Asimov. But someone who is still angry at Xtians probably won't have many nice things to say to them. (And yes, the media does entertain, not inform. Mostly silly shows anyway.)

Besides, I'm getting bored arguing with the Xtians and their allies here. I think I'll go and talk about other subjects besides religion on the forums.

Well, God actually lead me to a chat room where some of the members have a room(exchristians). I went in to see how it was(first interaction with serious disbelivers). It started out as a bashing pole on me until I asked some questions. I didnt lash back, or say "repent or go to hell". I actually talked with a memeber here for half the night about the Bible.
You're a liar and I have the chat logs to prove it. We treated you civilly until you started preaching the end of the world at us. It took you 7 minutes before you started telling us you were a prophet of god, THEN we started grilling you and mocking you. Lokmer decided to have a civil conversation with you after the mockers left. That doesn't mean you didn't deserve the mockery, it just means he's a nice guy.
The next few times I just kidda hung out there, and talked with everyone. Then one night this crazy got on and started ranting. The elect "ops" decided to mute all the Christians (me and the ranter). I was tried and "fleshly" and got a little ticked off.
Another lie. Nobody muted anything, Shaun and you left of your own accord. And again, I just checked my chat logs to make sure that I'm not remembering it wrong. I'm not. YOU are. The channel wasn't muted until about a week later, because you wouldn't shut up about preaching, which you were asked to do dozens of times.
Anyhow, I came back in as another name and asked questions as another person. I became upset when the people that seemed to be nice to me and let me hang out pretty much called me ignorant and senseless.
More lies. We were never nice to you starting 7 minutes into your very first visit in the chat room. And we didn't say a single thing about you 'behind your back' that we would not have said directly to your face. We said you were an ignorant psycho to your false persona. Keep in mind your false persona was literally named 'satanic' and you presented yourself as a 'satanist' talking about how you hated christians. You lied to try and 'catch' us doing something. If you had come in as yourself we would have said the exact same things. You actually denied christ to us you whackjob.
I revealed myself and they became furious(even though they were lying to me the whole time too), and kicked me. I pursued to try talking with them for many days(with apologizing).
You are so deluded that you think we were your friends or something. Not a single person said a single lie to your false persona, and again I have the chat logs to prove it.
Anyhow, 1 day I was let back in and another memeber decided they had a personnal dislike for me and kicked me again. I was all excited because I was let in and talking with them and all. This person presummably, has the say on this chat to who is there or not.
You're god damn right. The people who started the channel have the say. I'm one of those people, and I have an intense dislike for you. All of the channel creators dislike you and your ban is permanent.

You are a sick individual. Everything that is said to you gets twisted into your own version of reality. It's been over a month since you said you were done posting here. You really should stick to your word.

And don't spread lies around in a place where someone can prove you a liar. Seek a mental health professional, because you are really screwed up. I'm not even expecting you to listen to me, I'm only rebutting all this because I want everyone else reading this forum to know that if they talk to you, you will lie about them to make them look bad.

Hey Lloyd,

Somewhere here at the forum, there is a thread (I don't know exactly where now) where YoYo admits to being the person behind several usernames here at ExC.

Others here have also asked him to seek help. :shrug:

Hey Lloyd,

Somewhere here at the forum, there is a thread (I don't know exactly where now) where YoYo admits to being the person behind several usernames here at ExC.

Others here have also asked him to seek help.  :shrug:

Yeah I know. He used multiple personalities in the chat room too. If I were a mod here I'd perma ban them all.

You're a liar and I have the chat logs to prove it. 

Can you post them? I would like to see them.

We treated you civilly until you started preaching the end of the world at us.

What was the 1st question asked, and the first response to my answer?

It took you couple of days before you started telling us God spoke to me, THEN we started grilling you and mocking you.  Lokmer decided to have a civil conversation with you before and after the mockers left.  That doesn't mean you didn't deserve the mockery, it just means he's a nice guy. correct

More lies.  We were never nice to you starting 7 minutes into your very first visit in the chat room.

Thanks for helping me get rid of my computer plug in.

And we didn't say a single thing about you 'behind your back' that we would not have said directly to your face.  We said you were an ignorant psycho to your false persona.

Actually, you stated that you werent even talking about me, just Mister5. Is that in the chat log?

Keep in mind your false persona was literally named 'satanic' and you presented yourself as a 'satanist' talking about how you hated christians.  You lied to try and 'catch' us doing something.  If you had come in as yourself we would have said the exact same things.  You actually denied christ to us you whackjob.

Yeap, I was kidding at first and tempted to see how everone really felt. Then, as I began to talk with you guys, I became angry about the comments made of our elementary educ.

You're god damn right.  The people who started the channel have the say.  I'm one of those people, and I have an intense dislike for you.  All of the channel creators dislike you and your ban is permanent.

The banner reveals himself :Doh:I actually went in the one of the last times and everyone didnt really care until "The Banner came in".

You are a sick individual.

I am well, thank you for your concern though.

Everything that is said to you gets twisted into your own version of reality.  It's been over a month since you said you were done posting here.  You really should stick to your word.

Group: Apologist

Member No.: 299

Any Gods?: Christian God

Hello everyone,

This will be my closing topic on these forums. I have prayed intensly regarding discussions in this forum and God has lead me toward the other reasons of His will through me. I would like to make known why I have been accused of the strange or questionable wording of my posts.

And don't spread lies around in a place where someone can prove you a liar.

Post the real chat logs.

Seek a mental health professional, because you are really screwed up.  I'm not even expecting you to listen to me, I'm only rebutting all this because I want everyone else reading this forum to know that if they talk to you, you will lie about them to make them look bad

So, if I am not lying then they will all know that you have anger issues, and are the true liar.

Hey Lloyd,

Others here have also asked him to seek help.  :shrug:

If any Mod is looking into this they will see that YoYo has been the only screen name that I have used in quite a while. I will use this name continually.

If any Mod is looking into this they will see that YoYo has been the only screen name that I have used in quite a while. I will use this name continually.

I don't care if the mod's check into you so deeply that they can tell us the texture and consistency of your last turd. The fact is, you've used different usernames here in order to get different reactions from people and to avoid answering questions that were directed to you about posts that you've made.

Your name isn't Kevin by chance, is it? :scratch:

Have you ever used the username KJPee? :Hmm:

I don't care if the mod's check into you so deeply that they can tell us the texture and consistency of your last turd. The fact is, you've used different usernames here in order to get different reactions from people and to avoid answering questions that were directed to you about posts that you've made.

Your name isn't Kevin by chance, is it?  :scratch:

Have you ever used the username KJPee? :Hmm:

No, and I apologize for my immaturity in using different screen names.

You're a liar and I have the chat logs to prove it. 
Can you post them? I would like to see them.

I'll clip out specific portions as requested but no I'm not posting the whole thing.

We treated you civilly until you started preaching the end of the world at us.
What was the 1st question asked, and the first response to my answer?
<21:20:30> * jkorn has joined #exchristian

<21:25:01> <JP1283> So did ya come here to debate...evangelize...or just hang?

<21:25:06> <ericf> So, jkorn... why join this room?

<21:25:25> <jkorn> it said preachin not appreciated, so i guess just hang out

<21:25:51> <JP1283> You can preach, we'll just basically mock you.

<21:26:06> <LloydDobler> which is a refreshing change for JP cuz we usually all just mock him.

<21:26:16> <jkorn> jp said ok, whats everyone else say

<21:26:46> <JP1283> Go for it, JKorn.

<21:27:37> <jkorn> god is love and not most of the church we see everyday

Okay you got me, your first sentences weren't about the end of the world, or god talking to you. That's just where they ended up. With the exception of Lokmer we did start mocking you immediately though.
<22:56:48> <jkorn> told me to preach to the 7 churches

<22:57:43> <jkorn> he told im in the end days

I'm sorry I said 7 minutes. It was actually 96 minutes and 18 seconds. On your very first visit. So screw you and your couple of days.
And we didn't say a single thing about you 'behind your back' that we would not have said directly to your face.  We said you were an ignorant psycho to your false persona.
Actually, you stated that you werent even talking about me, just Mister5. Is that in the chat log?
Considering that you barely talked when Mister5 was talking I can tell you that my comments were directed at him. BUT now that I read back I see that a couple times I did say 'these tools' and was therefore incorrect that I never lumped you in with him. However I had called you all kinds of names to your face already. So what's your beef other than you thought we had some sort of relationship that we didn't have?

I still take huge issue with your accusation of US being liars, there was not one lie spoken by anyone to 'satanic' while he was in there. And I'm not posting that log, it's too long. It's interesting though, you actually insulted yourself as 'satanic' more than I insulted you.

Apparently there is a limit to the number of quotes you can have, so I split this into two posts.

Keep in mind your false persona was literally named 'satanic' and you presented yourself as a 'satanist' talking about how you hated christians.  You lied to try and 'catch' us doing something.  If you had come in as yourself we would have said the exact same things.  You actually denied christ to us you whackjob.
Yeap, I was kidding at first and tempted to see how everone really felt. Then, as I began to talk with you guys, I became angry about the comments made of our elementary educ.
Those weren't lies! They were jokes!

You're so full of shit. You hid your identity because your deluded brain imagined we were friends, and then you were all hurt when you 'found out' we weren't. You're an idiot for not realizing it in the first place.

You're god damn right.  The people who started the channel have the say.  I'm one of those people, and I have an intense dislike for you.  All of the channel creators dislike you and your ban is permanent.
The banner reveals himself
Reveals himself? The channel spits out a message 'LloydDobler sets mode +b jkorn' every single time. Also 'jkorn was kicked by LloydDobler'. I WANTED you to know you weren't welcome. Also you were kicked and banned by several other people in addition to me.

Not a single one of us ever hid our identity, you knew exactly who was banning you by the ban and kick messages. So don't play these little games you moron.

I actually went in the one of the last times and everyone didnt really care until "The Banner came in".
So what? You knew you were not welcome and repeatedly ignored the request that you stay out. That makes you an asshole.

You are a sick individual.
I am well, thank you for your concern though.
No you're not. And I have the chat logs to prove it.

This will be my closing topic on these forums.
Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought this meant you weren't going to post anymore.

And don't spread lies around in a place where someone can prove you a liar.
Post the real chat logs... So, if I am not lying then they will all know that you have anger issues, and are the true liar.
There you go. I made a couple small mistakes in my post. But you're still proven a liar.