Goodbye Jesus

Close-mindedness

robbie

That's embarrassing, I question the sample though the number seems awfully small, they could have done better then that. (for the USA Today one)

I hope you're right. What is really bad is that these people have been trying (and still do) to get Intelligent Design into science class. The group that is behind it used to call it Creation Science or just Creationism. So there is a threat to science classes in the US today. These people argue that the dating methods are wrong and that Evolution didn't happen and is false.

Okay, so I'll concede for now about the numbers in the US unless I can come up with other information. blah, now I feel really bad for all of you who get to deal with the more active proselytizing ones. My christians are laid back and cool and don't believe dinosaurs walked around with people :P

Luckily I don't have to deal much with proselytizers. Nowadays I mostly meet them on this website, and not so much in real life.

What do you mean dinosaurs didn't walk around with people? That still do today! Didn't you know? The chicken is related to the T Rex!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kirangel

• Dhampir

• Ouroboros

• Jun

Top Posters In This Topic

That's embarrassing, I question the sample though the number seems awfully small, they could have done better then that. (for the USA Today one)

I hope you're right. What is really bad is that these people have been trying (and still do) to get Intelligent Design into science class. The group that is behind it used to call it Creation Science or just Creationism. So there is a threat to science classes in the US today. These people argue that the dating methods are wrong and that Evolution didn't happen and is false.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...-evolution.html

The poll says that 14% of Americans believe that evolution was definitely true. 1/3 firmly rejected the idea.

(I'm not sure of the method they used to pick their sample) :blink: They should do something a little more in depth so that they get answers that actually mean something. I want to know what aspects of evolution theory that these people are rejecting. God, Mike Huckabee's response when asked about it wasn't the most encouraging.

What do you mean dinosaurs didn't walk around with people? That still do today! Didn't you know? The chicken is related to the T Rex!

I had this theory when I was little that some of the dinosaurs evolved and went to another planet, and the rest evolved hear on earth...some of them live on their own island and blend in with the surroundings so you can't see them. -_- haha, so be careful they might still be out there...

The poll says that 14% of Americans believe that evolution was definitely true. 1/3 firmly rejected the idea.

(I'm not sure of the method they used to pick their sample) :blink: They should do something a little more in depth so that they get answers that actually mean something. I want to know what aspects of evolution theory that these people are rejecting. God, Mike Huckabee's response when asked about it wasn't the most encouraging.

Scary, isn't it.

I had this theory when I was little that some of the dinosaurs evolved and went to another planet, and the rest evolved hear on earth...some of them live on their own island and blend in with the surroundings so you can't see them. -_- haha, so be careful they might still be out there...

I'm serious, the chicken is related to the dinosaurs. Don't be fooled by my smiley that follows... :grin: It's funny, but true.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/070412_dino_tissues.html