Goodbye Jesus

False Labels And Name-calling.

-Demona-

In the Nibs stories of his island nation of Boodocky they have a Saint Phews church named after Saint Phew, the saint of little stinkers.

Nibs always tells everyone "I don't believe in God, I believe Cat created everything."

And Nibs is a faithful member of the Holely Rum Head Catlick Church of Roam. I prefer the Penny Cost you more Church of Dog in Crisco the Lard.

Would that make me a lard head and Nibs a dirty low down catlicker?

:HaHa:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Harley

• Oldjew

• Beowulf

• R. S. Martin

Blind.

How the hell am I supposed to find their God if I can't see him or the meaning behind the bible to begin with? I don't see the love that their God is supposed to be so full of and according to them I say that because I'm blind and not because their God sent bears to kill children for making fun of Elisha.

Blind is what I get thrown at me the most.

I'm not talking to the right fundies! :lmao:

:wicked: A couple of years ago I had the user name as Gawd Dham and my password was s2hit1 and I posted for a long time until I just lost interest but there were posters that asked me where I got the name and I told them my real sir name was Gawddham as it meant "the love of God" and some believed it while others didn't. At first when I registered they were not going to let me use it but I convinced them it was my real name on my birth certificate. And I met a man a few years ago who changed his name to God Dammit and he told me that once the cops stopped him and asked his name and he told them "God Dammit" and they arrested him for profanity in a public place, but he got a lawyer and sued them and they settled out of court for a lot of money. I have often wondered what would happen if you changed your name to "Nunn Of Ubusiness" and the cops stop you and asked your name and you reply "none of you business." Then if they arrested you you could sue them.

And back in the fifties I knew of a lady that worked in the state employment office whose last name was Shitty.

And in the Tucson phone book in the late fifties there were several Shitmores listed. If I had such a name I would have at least changed it to Numbertwomore or Crapmore. :lmao:

So the latest barb has been people calling me a lesbian and posting a plethora of sexist Bible verses in response to my Blasphemy Challenge video.

Telling, that they can't come up with any better insult than "lesbo"... as if that were something bad to begin with.

Dipshits.