Goodbye Jesus

What's The Deal With Satanism?

Vomit Comet

ok to the clown who started this thread

NO we are not just playing around

alot of guys my age(17) are just fucking around when they say they worship satan...but i am not

Serious satanists seperate themselves from the clowns who worship the "fallen angel satan" they are posers

real satanists dont believe in hell

satanist believe satan was spawned from chaos

that the universe was created by an imperfect god to disturb the dark gods

and that god killed Tiamat to make the earth and Kingu to make man

and we believe in many of Antoine LaVey's philosophies...but still view him as a clown because he calls himself a Satanist when he doesnt believe in an actual satan

we worship many dark gods you may know from ancient religions

may formulas and rituals(alot of which i am still trying to learn)

the ones who go around killing people for no purpose are the posers...we dont do that

philosophies...we do not have any hard laws...but these guidelines are what a true satanist will do

-we believe in sexual freedom...you do not have to wait until marriage..and you may do it however you wish...this is not a requirement saying you must have sex to be a satanist,but saying that you have freedom to do it with whoever and whenever you wish...same with alcohol/drugs...indulge all you want

-we believe in laying wrath upon those who do you wrong...that enemies must pay for bad things they do to you...and that it will make you strong..that if you show mercy your enemies will keep stepping on you...however,your revenge should be around the same level of what they did to you

-we believe that natural emotions such as jealousy and hate are ok...it doesnt require you to feel them..but says it is ok to feel them...but preaches wrath so you will let it out and not keep hate bottled up

-we believe in darkness and chaos...that the light of lucifer is darkness to the blind

-we believe in physical and mental strength and power...that you must find them on your own though

clearly prayers give you nothing but guidance...and you do not have to thank a god for everything great that happens to you

so,an and the dark gods can only give you guidance...you must do things yourself

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SitraAhraLifotachKliffot

• Ouroboros

• Kuroikaze

• par4dcourse

Oh, I see now. Yours is the one true saviour. We've never heard that before on the boards. And at the ripe old age of 17, you would know truth.

Your god or gods or whatever can kiss my translucent white ass just like jebus or YHWh or the rest of the fairy kingdom.

Oh, I see now. Yours is the one true saviour. We've never heard that before on the boards. And at the ripe old age of 17, you would know truth.

Your god or gods or whatever can kiss my translucent white ass just like jebus or YHWh or the rest of the fairy kingdom.

savior?that sounds like some kind of catholic bullshit

we dont just have 1 god we have many

There was a sizeable minority who somehow syncretized the character of Satan with pre-Christian stuff, like weird esoteric Egyptian and Roman shit. For instance, some of them said that satan was a stand-in for the Egyptian god Set or something like that. Whatever the fuck... it all sounds pretty made-up to me, then as well as now. Postmodern religious pastiche, in other words. I guess that's how these guys escaped the tag of being merely derivative of Christianity.

That annoys me to no end. If you want to make-believe you worship Satan, fine, but don't pretend that any non-Christian deity is a candidate for being a demonic being. Then you're just buying into Christian shit.

here ye dumbasses

look here....those gods were worshipped at a time

and theres no way theres only 1 god

Satanism worshipping of dark gods has been around for 6,000 years

Satan is not a fallen angel....so were not buying into christian shit

and there were MANY DEMONIC BEINGS before Christianity

put that crap back in your butt where you pulled it from

Hey VC, I am currently out of the Black Metal scene I just don't like the mindset of alot of those people and I mean no offense. I just honestly got tired of all those NSBM racists fuckers I kept running into. I just enjoy the sellouts like Satyricon and Dimmu Borgir (saw them live last year and I almost creamed in my pants) from time to time.

As far as the topic goes, I can say I used to be apart of the Church of Satan ( I had my card, lol) when I was trying to break away from christianity. During the time I can honestly say I used it to frightened christians and scary them away. At the time apart of me also believed that God and Satan were the same so Satanism was just another aspect of God and that it may possibly help me. When Anton LaVey didn't give me what I needed I started to explore Devil Worship and reading Joy of Satan's literature. Satan became a living, dark, and very real creature, to me that I believed I could pray to for power.

how are Dimmu sellouts?NSBM WTF is that

i personally dont follow LaVey..he has alot of things right

but Satan is a being,not a force

and whats this about praying for power....we dont believe you can do that

we do have power rituals..but they dont give you power you have to get that yourself

I'm curious to why Christians claim that Athiests are Satanists, when by denying the existance of God, as a myth, Satan, a creation of God, his war in heaven and his fall and all his 1/3 angels are all imaginary.....

because their idiots

but we dont believe satan is a creation of god...but spawned from chaos

their is an athiest form of satanism...but it isnt real satanism...from LaVey...it has satanic philosophy...but doesnt see satan as a being but as a force

A 17 year old, fundy Satanist?

This is a first for me, and I find it highly amusing.

A 17 year old, fundy Satanist?

This is a first for me, and I find it highly amusing.

so its funny because im 17?

seriously...lol at all you people who think your smarter because your older

fundy satanist?wtf kind of garbage is that

Read my reply, slowly. I said gods.

You can worship the hell out of whatever "force" you chose, but calling the locals "dumbasses" isn't going to make any friends.

And yes, I think my 50 years of learning and experience trumps your little 17 yo spook fairy tales.

Read my reply, slowly. I said gods.

You can worship the hell out of whatever "force" you chose, but calling the locals "dumbasses" isn't going to make any friends.

And yes, I think my 50 years of learning and experience trumps your little 17 yo spook fairy tales.

well then your an idiot

wont make me any friends?this guy called us idiots and so yea im gonna spit back...and i had to clear up what satanism really was

here ye dumbasses

Easy there fella. My understanding is that you do believe in "treat others the way they treat you." No one called you "dumbass" or anything similar before you place that epithet on the "masses" here. If you want to be treated with respect, then treat people with respect.

Again, give respect to get respect. If we were followers of your religion, the course of action right now would be to "destroy" you. Right? Isn't that part of the first tenet (or whatever you call it)?

You're free to believe whatever you want, but if you resort to this level of communication you've lost your argument, since you're the one going offensive. (And again, that's against your belief.)

So why would I follow or trust a religion where the followers don't adhere their own proclaimed dogma?

well then your an idiot

No. It's reversed, since you're the one breaking your own religious faith.

The Demiurge made many foolish laws, while Satan only has one law, which is total lawlessness. A Satanist spits at the laws of the Demiurge and the laws of men. He is above such things.

While there are no strict laws a Satanist must follow, there are some guidelines that will lead to a better life on Earth. They are as follows:

1. Do unto others as they do unto you. If a man strikes you on the cheek, destroy him. If a person shows you love, show them love.

No one called you a dumb-ass or idiot. You started the fight. You are going against your belief. You're not a true follower of your own religion.

So I'm (as a moderator) asking you to cool down, and stop the ad hominems.

wont make me any friends?this guy called us idiots and so yea im gonna spit back...and i had to clear up what satanism really was

Who called you an idiot? Checking back on the posts, you're the first one to go to personal attacks and calling people names. And you've done it several times. Almost every post from you contain some rude remark to someone else. Even to people you don't have present on the board! You called Christians idiots, and even though I tend to agree, it's not that you treat others the way they treat you, but rather that you attack first, and then attack again, and don't give a shit in what they say or think. So you're not really following "do to others..." at all, but rather, "I'm gonna fuck you up, and I don't give a shit in what you think." So again, you're not a true satanist. You're a fake satanist, exactly the kind you rant against!

If your response is, again, on a personal attack level, I'm moving this thread to the Lion's Den, and then it's free-for-all. Gloves off. And why is that? Because this section "Ex-Christian Theism and Spirituality" don't allow your kind of attitude, but the Lion's Den section does!

well then your an idiot

No. It's reversed, since you're the one breaking your own religious faith.

The Demiurge made many foolish laws, while Satan only has one law, which is total lawlessness. A Satanist spits at the laws of the Demiurge and the laws of men. He is above such things.

While there are no strict laws a Satanist must follow, there are some guidelines that will lead to a better life on Earth. They are as follows:

1. Do unto others as they do unto you. If a man strikes you on the cheek, destroy him. If a person shows you love, show them love.

No one called you a dumb-ass or idiot. You started the fight. You are going against your belief. You're not a true follower of your own religion.

So I'm (as a moderator) asking you to cool down, and stop the ad hominems.

Who called you an idiot? Checking back on the posts, you're the first one to go to personal attacks and calling people names. And you've done it several times. Almost every post from you contain some rude remark to someone else. Even to people you don't have present on the board! You called Christians idiots, and even though I tend to agree, it's not that you treat others the way they treat you, but rather that you attack first, and then attack again, and don't give a shit in what they say or think. So you're not really following "do to others..." at all, but rather, "I'm gonna fuck you up, and I don't give a shit in what you think." So again, you're not a true satanist. You're a fake satanist, exactly the kind you rant against!

If your response is, again, on a personal attack level, I'm moving this thread to the Lion's Den, and then it's free-for-all. Gloves off. And why is that? Because this section "Ex-Christian Theism and Spirituality" don't allow your kind of attitude, but the Lion's Den section does!

ok first of all...the OP was insulting my religion

i was only insulting those who were calling my religion dumb..thats who here ye dumbasses referred to

i did not start the fight...the one who started this thread because its questioning if followers of my religion are serious and we very much are

dont take the rules so seriously...because first off,if someone questions the seriousness of our religion,we have perfect right to call them idiot/dumbass

i am not a "fake satanist" because of what i said....i treat people the same way they treat me..and thats exactly what im doing right now

here ye dumbasses

Easy there fella. My understanding is that you do believe in "treat others the way they treat you." No one called you "dumbass" or anything similar before you place that epithet on the "masses" here. If you want to be treated with respect, then treat people with respect.

Again, give respect to get respect. If we were followers of your religion, the course of action right now would be to "destroy" you. Right? Isn't that part of the first tenet (or whatever you call it)?

You're free to believe whatever you want, but if you resort to this level of communication you've lost your argument, since you're the one going offensive. (And again, that's against your belief.)

So why would I follow or trust a religion where the followers don't adhere their own proclaimed dogma?

ok first off...my religion was insulted so i fired back...that is the exact philosophy...how is it not being disrespected if its a thread asking if your religion is even serious?

and secondly...you take it way too literally

the rule "if a man is bothering you ask him to stop,if he persists annihlate him"....it doesnt mean you literally "destroy him"...you would do a reasonable revenge within what he did

i was only insulting those who were calling my religion dumb..thats who here ye dumbasses referred to

i did not start the fight...the one who started this thread because its questioning if followers of my religion are serious and we very much are

dont take the rules so seriously...because first off,if someone questions the seriousness of our religion,we have perfect right to call them idiot/dumbass

i am not a "fake satanist" because of what i said....i treat people the same way they treat me..and thats exactly what im doing right now

First of all, you did take it out on several other members that posted that never called you stupid. Secondly, the OP was referring to himself and "some" satanists as dumb. Thirdly, the rule doesn't say "if your religion is attacked, then attack back." But it's about how people treat you, personally, not how they believe or treat your religion. It says: "do to others as they do to YOU." If your religion is you, then you have a serious problem, and not very unlike the terrorists who can't see the difference between arguments regarding their belief and personal attacks. You have to rise up above those issues and learn to recognize when an attack is on your opinion, and when an attack is on you as a person, or you will never have any success in understanding other people, or even get through a decent debate.

But since you called out "ye dumbasses", it was an attack on all of us on this website, including me. There were no exclusion of who you did *not* refer to, so I can only guess it's to all ofus. With that in mind, should I, in respect of consistency, now start calling your names? After all, you did call me, including everyone else, dumbasses!

And I take the rules as serious as I want, considering that you called me a dumbass. You have to understand, we're trying to have sections on this website setup in such a way that we can have a decent and reasonable debate, and when name-calling comes flying, we have to limit that to certain sections only. We used to let it go everywhere, and pretty much there weren't any difference between any debate. Everyone ended with colorful epithets. To make it more functional, we're trying to steer this kind of behavior to just a few places, and that's where this thread will be moved if it continues in the same spirit.

ok first off...my religion was insulted so i fired back...that is the exact philosophy...how is it not being disrespected if its a thread asking if your religion is even serious?

No, it's not the exact philosophy, but your personal interpretation.

the rule "if a man is bothering you ask him to stop,if he persists annihlate him"....it doesnt mean you literally "destroy him"...you would do a reasonable revenge within what he did

Did you ask him to stop before you called him names? Did you give him a reasonable chance to explain himself?

My conclusion from this short discussion, and the contents of the OP, have made me decide to move this thread to the Lion's Den, and you're all on your own...

First of all, you did take it out on several other members that posted that never called you stupid. Secondly, the OP was referring to himself and "some" satanists as dumb. Thirdly, the rule doesn't say "if your religion is attacked, then attack back." But it's about how people treat you, personally, not how they believe or treat your religion. It says: "do to others as they do to YOU." If your religion is you, then you have a serious problem, and not very unlike the terrorists who can't see the difference between arguments regarding their belief and personal attacks. You have to rise up above those issues and learn to recognize when an attack is on your opinion, and when an attack is on you as a person, or you will never have any success in understanding other people, or even get through a decent debate.

But since you called out "ye dumbasses", it was an attack on all of us on this website, including me. There were no exclusion of who you did *not* refer to, so I can only guess it's to all ofus. With that in mind, should I, in respect of consistency, now start calling your names? After all, you did call me, including everyone else, dumbasses!

And I take the rules as serious as I want, considering that you called me a dumbass. You have to understand, we're trying to have sections on this website setup in such a way that we can have a decent and reasonable debate, and when name-calling comes flying, we have to limit that to certain sections only. We used to let it go everywhere, and pretty much there weren't any difference between any debate. Everyone ended with colorful epithets. To make it more functional, we're trying to steer this kind of behavior to just a few places, and that's where this thread will be moved if it continues in the same spirit.

well that comment was only meant for those who attacked me...and i wouldnt take it so literal if you want to have a serious argument with me...standing up for your religion is perfectly ok...its about freedom and strength...rules dont constrict you...what i did is following guideline number 1

i wish to apologize to the rest of the forum who did not attack me...i did not mean to insult you...i am very sorry

i wont say "ye dumbasses"..that message was only meant for the ones insulting my religion...it was not directed at everyone

i am sorry

No, it's not the exact philosophy, but your personal interpretation.

Did you ask him to stop before you called him names? Did you give him a reasonable chance to explain himself?

My conclusion from this short discussion, and the contents of the OP, have made me decide to move this thread to the Lion's Den, and you're all on your own...

it is within the basic philosophy..you follow the basic philosophy..you dont have to take it so literally

and the ask him to stop usually only applies if the person doesnt know hes bothering you

this was directly attacking satanists...so it was obviously meant to bother us

Good. I think you got my message.

(But the thread has been moved, so there's a lot less limitations now. Now you can go ahead and call them dumbasses as much as you want! :HaHa:

And I think it's cool we got more of different flavors of people in here.)

Good. I think you got my message.

(But the thread has been moved, so there's a lot less limitations now. Now you can go ahead and call them dumbasses as much as you want! :HaHa:

And I think it's cool we got more of different flavors of people in here.)

alright

DUMBASS! IDIOT!

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW WHAT I WAS DOING WAS WITHIN THE PHILOSOPHY OF MY RELIGION!

DUMBASS! IDIOT! LARDASS!

You spout these egotistical, violent, unfounded, and to put it modestly, unusal religious "beliefs" and wonder why some may question your sincerely?

The dumbass and idiot jabs were likely meant for me. Got anything more substantial than ad hominem insults? Prove any of your "faith" is true. Any.

Some punctuation wouldn't hurt either. And all caps? Wow, you act like.........a 17 year old. :lmao:

alright

DUMBASS! IDIOT!

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW WHAT I WAS DOING WAS WITHIN THE PHILOSOPHY OF MY RELIGION!

DUMBASS! IDIOT! LARDASS!

Yes, yes... let it all out... it feels good for the soul. :grin:

You spout these egotistical, violent, unfounded, and to put it modestly, unusal religious "beliefs" and wonder why some may question your sincerely?

The dumbass and idiot jabs were likely meant for me. Got anything more substantial than ad hominem insults? Prove any of your "faith" is true. Any.

Some punctuation wouldn't hurt either. And all caps? Wow, you act like.........a 17 year old. :lmao:

forget about the faith...lets just look at the philosophy...it makes sense...whether you believe in the gods or not

and if your only attack at me is my age and my grammar it means you have nothing else

Burden of proof is with the believer. Still waiting. And since both your maturity and language skills are lacking, I'm not holding out a lot of hope for any proof.

Your philosopy is wierd by any standard. Send ole beezlebub or satan or whoever by my place for 5 minutes and I'll be his #1 follower.

Burden of proof is with the believer. Still waiting. And since both your maturity and language skills are lacking, I'm not holding out a lot of hope for any proof.

Your philosopy is wierd by any standard. Send ole beezlebub or satan or whoever by my place for 5 minutes and I'll be his #1 follower.

i meant the guidelines