Goodbye Jesus

What's The Deal With Satanism?

Vomit Comet

Guest Zenobia

Sitra or whatever your name is, Bast Goddess of Cats would tear your little satan into shreds with Her Mighty Claws. Plus the Clawed-yet-Cuddly Cat Goddess is MUCH cooler than some smelly old horned goat.

LET'S HAVE A DIETY WAR! YEA!! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! TO ARMS!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SitraAhraLifotachKliffot

• Ouroboros

• Kuroikaze

• par4dcourse

Guest Zenobia
A 17 year old, fundy Satanist?

This is a first for me, and I find it highly amusing.

Me too! :lmao:

Sitra or whatever your name is, Bast Goddess of Cats would tear your little satan into shreds with Her Mighty Claws. Plus the Clawed-yet-Cuddly Cat Goddess is MUCH cooler than some smelly old horned goat.

LET'S HAVE A DIETY WAR! YEA!! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! TO ARMS!

SitraAhra=unholy side

and please...satan is all about strength

satan owns all

yea...its funny because im 17

seriously...lol at you people

you think your smart because your older

what i find amusing is ANYONE worshipping a CAT GODDESS...HAHA ROFL!

It's called sarcasm. And I'm still waiting for any proof that you're all powerful douchebag can do anything beside make some kids feel important.

It's called sarcasm. And I'm still waiting for any proof that you're all powerful douchebag can do anything beside make some kids feel important.

well...apparently she has the picture of a cat goddess and has "goddess of cats" under her gods

you thought it was sarcasm which proves my point

ROFL

and like i said...forget for a second about if the gods exist or not

what do you think of the guidelines?

well...apparently she has the picture of a cat goddess and has "goddess of cats" under her gods

ROFL

Sounds like a bunch of kids trying to sound important, or at least spooooky.

And to my young friends here, I mean you no disrespect.

I'm an atheist and as such I believe in no god or gods. Unless you're ready to prove me wrong, I'll stand by my choices.

ROFL

Sounds like a bunch of kids trying to sound important, or at least spooooky.

And to my young friends here, I mean you no disrespect.

I'm an atheist and as such I believe in no god or gods. Unless you're ready to prove me wrong, I'll stand by my choices.

people have actually worshipped these dark gods for 6,000 years

the actual organization though wasnt formed until 1995

it has been very modernized

you can practice it any time...but to join the order you have to be 18,so its not kids

im not trying to convert you to it...we dont believe in doing that...so

i only defend it if it is disrespected or misrepresented

You have to be 18 to join. You are 17. So, I can safely assume you have not joined?

The thing is, just because I'm an ex-christian, doesn't mean I won't apply the same standard of critical evaluation to any gods other than the xian god. Furthermore, it makes no difference to me whether you're making claims of the authenticity of a single god or multiple gods, you still need to present a compelling argument in support of your belief in these gods if I am not to dismiss your belief as groundless superstition, not on appeals that have a basis in mythology and attempt of primitive cultures thousands of years ago to explain a world they didn't understand.

If you asserted that the Greek pantheon or the Norse pantheon was the "True" religion, or the Zeus and Apollo were the "True" gods that, and that they sat on Mount Olympus and looked upon the world and had supernatural powers, I'd frankly consider your position to be no less absurd than if you insisted that Harpies lived on Pluto unless you provided damn good evidence otherwise.

To date, I have never heard a good argument in support of some adherents god(s) of choice, and based on what I HAVE heard in the past, I will be quite surprised if I ever hear a good argument for someone's god(s).

It's not a matter of "disrespecting" somebody's religion, it's just that claims of ancient "dark gods," purportedly worshipped for 6,000, specified or unspecified, are no different at all from claims of any other god(s).

Guest Zenobia

ROFL

Well, since you are only 17 I'm sure your mind hasn't developed to the point where you can appreciate sarcasm fully. Sarcasm is largely based on irony, which is largely based on experiences in life, which you will have more of when you are older than 17.

Bast is a METAPHOR for what I believe in. The truly wise understand that all gods are really metaphors anyway.

And yes, my cat metaphor could kick the ass of your goat metaphor. Paws down.

That's not a very good argument. How old must a religion be to be true? 100 years, 2000 years, 5000 years, 6000 years?

Just because people have been deluded, confused and wrong for 6000 years, it doesn't suddenly mean they're right!

Apes take a shit on the ground and wipe their ass with leaves, that doesn't mean we should stop using toilets and paper!

Cave men lived in ... yes, caves... so does it make it right, and the only way to live?

Also, I doubt there's any evidence Satanism has been around for 6000 years, considering that (according to my poor memory) the name "Satan" comes from a Persian name, connected to the Zoroastrian religion (but I could be wrong).

Most anthropologists, I assume, rather say that pagan and tribal religions are the oldest. The kind where shamans speak to animal spirits and such. But again, I could be wrong.

Anyway, the argument for a religion to be real and true, is not founded in its age, but in its power to convince. Satanism is rather childish and, if you may, very Dungeon&Dragon-ish...

Then it will lose its true source like all other religions which become organized.

My interpretation: it has been changed, so it's not the same as the old, 6000 years old, "TRUE" religion.

(And guys, when you quote, try to cut away the parts you don't need. There's no purpose to "super-quote" everything that has been said. It's fairly easy to click on the arrows and tracking the steps backwards, if someone wants to get the whole thing.)

We had a fundie Muslim, we had many hokey spiritualists, some with crazy twists on Christianity but this? Wow!

Even after almost 5 years here, there's some new types, I guess.

All the same, Satan or Lucifer the Morning Star or Old Nick or whatever, is just like God- nonexistent or a metaphor. Only real things within religions are the morals and doctrines. I hope they are good but oftentimes, they turn to mustard. There are few religions and philosophies that resists this general rot. Take the good morals, thoughts from these only and I'm sure you will be a great person.

Remember, it takes a person of courage, regardless of belief or lack of it, to be honest, kind and shrewd. :)

Good. I think you got my message.

(But the thread has been moved, so there's a lot less limitations now. Now you can go ahead and call them dumbasses as much as you want! :HaHa:

And I think it's cool we got more of different flavors of people in here.)

alright

DUMBASS! IDIOT!

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW WHAT I WAS DOING WAS WITHIN THE PHILOSOPHY OF MY RELIGION!

DUMBASS! IDIOT! LARDASS!

Sounds more like the philosophy of an overly emotional 17 yo. :P

You have to be 18 to join. You are 17. So, I can safely assume you have not joined?

that is correct

it is a Swedish based orgainzation

practicing it before 18 is a good thing to them,but you just cant join until your 18..i guess for legal reasons or something

that is correct

it is a Swedish based orgainzation

practicing it before 18 is a good thing to them,but you just cant join until your 18..i guess for legal reasons or something

Så du är svensk? Det räcker inte med att ni har Livets Ord, nu har ni knasiga Satanister också!!!

Om jag kommer ihåg rätt, du kan inte gå in i ett medlemskap innan du är myndig. Åtminstonde inte utan dina föräldrars medgivande. (Ursäktar min stavning, jag har inte skrivit på svenska på många år.)

That's not a very good argument. How old must a religion be to be true? 100 years, 2000 years, 5000 years, 6000 years?

Just because people have been deluded, confused and wrong for 6000 years, it doesn't suddenly mean they're right!

Apes take a shit on the ground and wipe their ass with leaves, that doesn't mean we should stop using toilets and paper!

Cave men lived in ... yes, caves... so does it make it right, and the only way to live?

Also, I doubt there's any evidence Satanism has been around for 6000 years, considering that (according to my poor memory) the name "Satan" comes from a Persian name, connected to the Zoroastrian religion (but I could be wrong).

Most anthropologists, I assume, rather say that pagan and tribal religions are the oldest. The kind where shamans speak to animal spirits and such. But again, I could be wrong.

Anyway, the argument for a religion to be real and true, is not founded in its age, but in its power to convince. Satanism is rather childish and, if you may, very Dungeon&Dragon-ish...

Then it will lose its true source like all other religions which become organized.

My interpretation: it has been changed, so it's not the same as the old, 6000 years old, "TRUE" religion.

(And guys, when you quote, try to cut away the parts you don't need. There's no purpose to "super-quote" everything that has been said. It's fairly easy to click on the arrows and tracking the steps backwards, if someone wants to get the whole thing.)

dungeons and dragonsish? what kind of garbage is that

it sounds childish to you because you dont get it

people question everything that has recently been started and try to call it just another cult...so i had to point that out

in ancient sumeria...there was a religion known as Cosmology....there was a poem read at a festival honoring Marduk(god) every year called the Enuma Elish telling the story of the beginning of time and man

saying Marduk was the hero....however we view differently...and many people started to worship the dark gods as well...it has been modernized hince the name "satanism" satan was called satan back then...but its still very much based on the old ways(sumerian chaos gnosticism)

Tiamat,Apsu and Kingu along with the other dark gods lived in a world of chaos and darkness until the universe was created to disturb them and Apsu was killed...Tiamat raised an army of demons to avenge her husbands death...she was then killed to create heaven while Kingu was to create man(the demiurge)...your inner black flame is what you were created from...and those who chose to find it will join the dark gods

God made sure Satan(who was spawned from chaos,leader of the dark gods) was villified as evil in every religion to keep humans from finding the flame

God made many foolish laws calling natural laws and emotions sins(jealousy,lust,wrath,hate)

satan made no laws saying these were ok

satan is all about strength....and you must stay away from things that weaken you

So... Tiamat is Satan? And Gnosticism is Satanism?

satan is all about strength....and you must stay away from things that weaken you
Does this mean we should stay away from any belief in deities since they would weaken atheists?

to the OP

i havent read thru this whole thread, or much of it, but i spent alot of time studying the occult and working with occultists/satanists (the real deal) when i was a christian...if you have any specific questions i would be glad to answer either here or in PM

ok to the clown who started this thread

NO we are not just playing around

alot of guys my age(17) are just fucking around when they say they worship satan...but i am not

Serious satanists seperate themselves from the clowns who worship the "fallen angel satan" they are posers

real satanists dont believe in hell

satanist believe satan was spawned from chaos

that the universe was created by an imperfect god to disturb the dark gods

and that god killed Tiamat to make the earth and Kingu to make man

and we believe in many of Antoine LaVey's philosophies...but still view him as a clown because he calls himself a Satanist when he doesnt believe in an actual satan

we worship many dark gods you may know from ancient religions

may formulas and rituals(alot of which i am still trying to learn)

the ones who go around killing people for no purpose are the posers...we dont do that

philosophies...we do not have any hard laws...but these guidelines are what a true satanist will do

-we believe in sexual freedom...you do not have to wait until marriage..and you may do it however you wish...this is not a requirement saying you must have sex to be a satanist,but saying that you have freedom to do it with whoever and whenever you wish...same with alcohol/drugs...indulge all you want

-we believe in laying wrath upon those who do you wrong...that enemies must pay for bad things they do to you...and that it will make you strong..that if you show mercy your enemies will keep stepping on you...however,your revenge should be around the same level of what they did to you

-we believe that natural emotions such as jealousy and hate are ok...it doesnt require you to feel them..but says it is ok to feel them...but preaches wrath so you will let it out and not keep hate bottled up

-we believe in darkness and chaos...that the light of lucifer is darkness to the blind

-we believe in physical and mental strength and power...that you must find them on your own though

clearly prayers give you nothing but guidance...and you do not have to thank a god for everything great that happens to you

so,an and the dark gods can only give you guidance...you must do things yourself

what is this? Aset Ka

harhar

You wanted someone to tell you what they though of the philosophy in Satanism, so here goes.

the ones who go around killing people for no purpose are the posers...we dont do that

no, they are criminals and should be in jail

philosophies...we do not have any hard laws...but these guidelines are what a true satanist will do

The difference between "hard laws" and guidelines is pretty fine

-we believe in sexual freedom...you do not have to wait until marriage..and you may do it however you wish...this is not a requirement saying you must have sex to be a satanist,but saying that you have freedom to do it with whoever and whenever you wish...same with alcohol/drugs...indulge all you want

This seems like a pretty stupid guideline to me. Sex, Alcohol, and drugs all have serious consequences, particularly when they are indulged in with no restraint. While I do agree there is no real reason to wait until marriage for sex, simply doing things without bothering to consider the consequences is just simple minded.

Also, indulging with out restraint is contradictory with your last rule. When you act in this manner you loose self control, you become weak while your desires rule your choices.

-we believe in laying wrath upon those who do you wrong...that enemies must pay for bad things they do to you...and that it will make you strong..that if you show mercy your enemies will keep stepping on you...however,your revenge should be around the same level of what they did to you

This just seems like a waist of time, life is too short ( and probably the only one we get) to spend it being pissed off at, or getting revenge on, everyone who has wronged me. I've got better things to do.

-we believe that natural emotions such as jealousy and hate are ok...it doesnt require you to feel them..but says it is ok to feel them...but preaches wrath so you will let it out and not keep hate bottled up

While I agree we should not bottle up our emotions, I think you are on the wrong path if you let your emotions lead your decision making process.

-we believe in darkness and chaos...that the light of lucifer is darkness to the blind

You may claim this isn't like D&D, but I've played the game, and this sounds exactly like something a chaotic evil Drow would say during a game of D&D. It doesn't even make sense.

-we believe in physical and mental strength and power...that you must find them on your own though

On this point I somewhat agree, because I believe in nothing supernatural to help us achieve anything.

However, I think that pursing power for its own sake is a dangerous endeavor that will corrupt you, and harm your loved ones, in the end. I don't think its important for me to be the strongest, so long as I am strong enough to accomplish my true goals. Power is a means to and end, not and end in itself.

Chaos-Gnosticism is Satanism

but no Tiamat is not Satan

Tiamat was the queen of the dark gods...she was killed to make the earth

You wanted someone to tell you what they though of the philosophy in Satanism, so here goes.

no, they are criminals and should be in jail

The difference between "hard laws" and guidelines is pretty fine

This seems like a pretty stupid guideline to me. Sex, Alcohol, and drugs all have serious consequences, particularly when they are indulged in with no restraint. While I do agree there is no real reason to wait until marriage for sex, simply doing things without bothering to consider the consequences is just simple minded.

Also, indulging with out restraint is contradictory with your last rule. When you act in this manner you loose self control, you become weak while your desires rule your choices.

This just seems like a waist of time, life is too short ( and probably the only one we get) to spend it being pissed off at, or getting revenge on, everyone who has wronged me. I've got better things to do.

While I agree we should not bottle up our emotions, I think you are on the wrong path if you let your emotions lead your decision making process.

You may claim this isn't like D&D, but I've played the game, and this sounds exactly like something a chaotic evil Drow would say during a game of D&D. It doesn't even make sense.

On this point I somewhat agree, because I believe in nothing supernatural to help us achieve anything.

However, I think that pursing power for its own sake is a dangerous endeavor that will corrupt you, and harm your loved ones, in the end. I don't think its important for me to be the strongest, so long as I am strong enough to accomplish my true goals. Power is a means to and end, not and end in itself.

youve played D&D...WTF?

i dont know how you see a relationship between the 2...but darkness/chaos has nothing to do with some retarded ass game

and strength and power arent dangerous...you must strive for power and strength

wrath lets out hate,a natural emotion(it takes no time)

the point is to not be constricted by rules..but these guidelines will make life better...a true satanist will follow them

sex,alcohol and drugs may have consequences(if you overuse them)...we do actually think OVERINDULGING can hurt you...but still it is your own personal choice

and seriously,stop being a little dick with all of you "their just criminals who should be in jail"...alot of people seem to think that we're bad people...so i had to explain it

this religion is very much against religious and political society

for example:god and the law say to let someone else take care of somebody's punishment if theyve done something to you...we believe in taking it into your own hands,which is your right...whether the law or god says it or not