Goodbye Jesus

Malevolent Design: The Death Of A Loving God

Guest Malevolent Design

Well, I guess at a young age, was already on my way, esp since the only who came to the name Satan was our dog. :lol:

Yeah, I'd say so. You already showed a humorous view of a character in Christianity who was specifically designed as a terrible antagonist! lol... You're not scared of the boogey man? How are you so brave? lol...

Well, the boogie man, boogie men and women, we humans. I truly kid you not, I saw the humans more scary than the concepts they created, even as a kid. In my head, even as a kid, "Yeah but, if I don't do (or believe) this or that, they'll get mad at me." In early adulthood, "If I don't go to church, they'll think less of me" or be upset with me. My thoughts weren't so much about "What God thought" as it was humans, still is in some respects. Weird, I know. Welcome to my world as an only child, who did not have as much socializing with kids her own age as others did, so I observed the adults, because... "Children are seen and not heard". Where the hell did that saying come from anyway? I look back on that and I'm so glad I did not teach my sons that stupid saying.

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverend AtheiStar

• Mriana

• Ariella

• LBW

Well, I guess at a young age, was already on my way, esp since the only who came to the name Satan was our dog. :lol:

Yeah, I'd say so. You already showed a humorous view of a character in Christianity who was specifically designed as a terrible antagonist! lol... You're not scared of the boogey man? How are you so brave? lol...

Well, the boogie man, boogie men and women, we humans. I truly kid you not, I saw the humans more scary than the concepts they created, even as a kid. In my head, even as a kid, "Yeah but, if I don't do (or believe) this or that, they'll get mad at me." In early adulthood, "If I don't go to church, they'll think less of me" or be upset with me. My thoughts weren't so much about "What God thought" as it was humans, still is in some respects. Weird, I know. Welcome to my world as an only child, who did not have as much socializing with kids her own age as others did, so I observed the adults, because... "Children are seen and not heard". Where the hell did that saying come from anyway? I look back on that and I'm so glad I did not teach my sons that stupid saying.

You were a natural born realist. It is the people around you that really are the important ones. As a kid you both rely on them and need to stay away from them. They are the real gods and goddesses!

That saying comes from parents who have hyperactive, hyper-verbal kids who will talk your ear off whether you tired, sick or dead. I don't tell my children this -- I want them to express themselves as often as possible -- but I can easily understand the logic behind it! lol...

• 3 weeks later...

I've sold 40! Now I just have to get a 40 oz and pose for a picture like a planned! lol...

You were a natural born realist.

Thank you. :) I take that as a compliment.

That saying comes from parents who have hyperactive, hyper-verbal kids who will talk your ear off whether you tired, sick or dead. I don't tell my children this -- I want them to express themselves as often as possible -- but I can easily understand the logic behind it! lol...

Yes, but I rather my children, who are now grown (at least by law, not so sure mentally), ask questions. I hope they allow my grandchildren to do the same. I'm sure my older one will.

I've sold 40! Now I just have to get a 40 oz and pose for a picture like a planned! lol...

Now that is striking a pose! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've made it to Amazon!!!

Dear Lulu Author,

Congratulations, your book has been selected for listing on Amazon.com's Marketplace! As a result, your book will now be easily found on the world's largest online bookseller.

There will be some differences between your listing on Lulu and your listing on Amazon. Amazon charges a fee to list your book, and in order to cover that cost your book will be listed with a 30% markup; however your royalty will remain the same, and your book's price on Lulu will not change. Furthermore, your book sales on Amazon will reflect in your Lulu account immediately.

Lulu is committed to helping you increase your book's sales and we hope you enjoy the benefits of listing your book on Amazon.com.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Now that is striking a pose! :lol:

Yeah, but I just don't buy 40s. I buy six and 12 packs. I suppose I could pose by three and a 1/3 beers. lol...

I thought one had to request that. Guess not. Well, now that you've been through it, you think you can show me the ropes when I get my book finished?

I thought one had to request that. Guess not. Well, now that you've been through it, you think you can show me the ropes when I get my book finished?

I wasn't actually sure, but I was thinking it had something to do with sales. If you sell a certain amount within a certain time and Amazon likes what you have, then you're given to them. We'll see how it works out.

Yes, of course! You're my friend, my supporter and a esteemed member of my group! :)

Hey everyone,

I just added the absolute perfect song to to the opening page of my site! Please check it out and tell me what you think:

www.malevolentdesign.org

I wasn't actually sure, but I was thinking it had something to do with sales. If you sell a certain amount within a certain time and Amazon likes what you have, then you're given to them. We'll see how it works out.

Yes, of course! You're my friend, my supporter and a esteemed member of my group! :)

Please let me know how it works because I'm thinking of placing my book on LuLu.

Hey everyone,

I just added the absolute perfect song to to the opening page of my site! Please check it out and tell me what you think:

www.malevolentdesign.org

Well... I'm not a heavy metal fan, so my opinion might not count for much.

Please let me know how it works because I'm thinking of placing my book on LuLu.

Hey everyone,

www.malevolentdesign.org

Well... I'm not a heavy metal fan, so my opinion might not count for much.

I'm always available for questions if you'd like. Lulu, though, makes it very easy to publish whatever you want. You just upload, review, make your cover to your specs and then publish. It's really not that far removed from making a website. Nonetheless, having had been through it, I'm here for you. :)

I've gone ahead and removed the Slayer video. It -- and I knew this would happen -- was eating up way too much bandwidth! My site is already a big consumer in that area, due to the many pics I have. I don't need to make it worse. Promotion over.

How much does it cost to do that- what you just said and sell it via LuLu? Pay first or do they take out a percentage on the book? I know I went through this before, I have a short memory.

How much does it cost to do that- what you just said and sell it via LuLu? Pay first or do they take out a percentage on the book? I know I went through this before, I have a short memory.

I costs absolutely nothing up front. They take their cut when you make a sale, and it's not all that big, either. The biggest listed cost is the manufacturing. That takes up the bulk. So, you could upload tonight and it'd cost $0. It's the poor person's way to get published.

Amazon charges a fee to list, but I don't know what that is, as Lulu is absorbing the cost at the moment. It's a pilot program and they're seeing what works.