Goodbye Jesus

Spiritual Deficits

Guest Onlyonepath

Guest Onlyonepath

How can you tell the one true faith? Look at their Spiritual Deficits. It's funny how you seculars hold up plurality and postmodernism as evidence that truth and justice don't exist and everyone can do what they wnat. If there wasn't a True Faith, then why do the others have Spiritual Deficits that are disturbingly consistent? one faith has worship of nature and animals...another worships greed and money changing...another worships graven images in the guise of Christianity.

Only one Truth stands out seeking loving, but fair eternal justice.

Psalms 2:1-5, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. [The LORD is going to do His talking with His wrath.]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazy-tiger

• Vixentrox

• Java

• dogmatically_challenged

Top Posters In This Topic

and some worship a vengful and hatefull god and that has turned them into vengeful and hateful people.

and some worship a vengful and hatefull god and that has turned them into vengeful and hateful people.

*raises hand and waves it madly*

I know the answer to that one. It's Christianism, isn't it?

Guest Onlyonepath

God is fair. We know the laws and we broke them. Truth and justice have no room for pardoning, but God also gave us Christ. What more do you want?

Allow me to explain how this thread will go.

Ex-C: *a bajillion bible quotes on how God does harmful things and calls himself the author of evil*

Onlyone: For God, evil = Good!!!!!

Ex-C: *a bajillion instances of avowed worshipping Christians doing horrible things*

Onlyone: THEY WEREN'T TRUE CHRISTIANS!!!

Ex-C, 1-4: OMFG YOU FALLACIOUS NITWIT.

Ex-C. 5-22: Thread hijack.

:grin::grin:

God is fair.  We know the laws and we broke them.  Truth and justice have no room for pardoning, but God also gave us Christ.  What more do you want?

God knew the laws too, and he broke them...

Face it, he's going to be in hell too. :HaHa:

Ex-C. 5-22: Thread hijack.

I can't believe you think we'd hijack it that quickly...

It's usually #7 that does that. :grin:

Oh, yes. Please explain why we need Christ when there is no original sin (Ez 18:19-20, no man punished for sins of father) and all we need to do for forgiveness is to turn from wickedness and our sins shall be fully purged (ez. 18:21-23.)

Oh, yes.  Please explain why we need Christ when there is no original sin (Ez 18:19-20, no man punished for sins of father) and all we need to do for forgiveness is to turn from wickedness and our sins shall be fully purged (ez. 18:21-23.)

<fundie>

Even though the Bible is 100% true and without error, those verses are wrong as {random verses that have nothing to do with the subject} show...

How can you not feel the love from a God who will lovingly torture us for eternity for daring to want to learn?

</fundie>

Only one Truth stands out seeking loving, but fair eternal justice.

Actually, you're right...

Only problem is, it's called Humanism.

Guest Onlyonepath
Oh, yes.  Please explain why we need Christ when there is no original sin (Ez 18:19-20, no man punished for sins of father) and all we need to do for forgiveness is to turn from wickedness and our sins shall be fully purged (ez. 18:21-23.)

Your translations are incorrect. I suggest a KJV paired with a life in Christ, and then you'll be able to understand.

Genesis 2:17. John 14:6. John 8:24.

***God is fair.***

Baloney. He is a liar and does not stay true to his own words.

Guest Onlyonepath
Just noticed something..... Onlyonepath has a Martin Luther quote for signature...  can we say "JEW HATER" onboard??  Well, at least one who takes "spiritual" lessons from someone as hateful and ignorant as Martin Luther.

I do not hate anyone. Everyone has fallen short of the glory of God, and everyone has their specialized way of sin and evil. Jews are no different.

Here we go again :grin: Funny, how Christians have a "spiritual" void themselves.

<rabid, braindead teen fundie>

OMG!!!!1111

H0W C4N U S4Y TH4T? W3 4R3 TEH 0NLY 1S HU R 5P1R1TU4L!!!!!11!1

<rabid, braindead teen fundie>

Your translations are incorrect.  I suggest a KJV paired with a life in Christ, and then you'll be able to understand.

Genesis 2:17.  John 14:6. John 8:24.

Kaaaaaay, let's pull out these quotes then (HOLY SHIT KJVIST)

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Mkay. So, let's hear it for contradictions!

Adam and Eve eat of the tree. That day is NOT the day that they die - they are merely cast out of Eden. WHOOPSIE!

Next we have some crazy false prophet (more on that later) claiming he is the only way to God, and then DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING Ezekial! Seriously, read Ezekial 18. Here's the link for the KJV text. And now please explain the CONTRADICTION inherent in Ezekial saying that ones sins are forgiven when one turns from them and does good, and this crazy false messiah saying you gotta follow HIM instead to do it.

Speaking of, ARE you KJV-only?

Guest Onlyonepath
It matters not the translation, it's still all just a myth.

Matthew 12:39: But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The only sign you'll ever get is Christ's resurrection. Is your current anti-God lifestyle really that important to you that you won't risk living a rightous life for Heaven?

Your translations are incorrect.  I suggest a KJV paired with a life in Christ, and then you'll be able to understand.

Genesis 2:17.  John 14:6. John 8:24.

Gen 2:17

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:24

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Where does it say that sons shall be punished for the sins of the father? Nowhere.

However...

Ez 18:19-20

19Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.

20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Ez 18:21-23

21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Fairly clear that sons will NOT be punished for the sins of the fathers, (no original sin, no need for Jesus :) ) and that you only need to turn from wickedness to be saved.

OneTruePath? You've just called the Bible a lie...

One 1st class ticket to hell awarded. Do you want us to keep your seat warm? :HaHa:

Kaaaaaay, let's pull out these quotes then (HOLY SHIT KJVIST)

What's that saying?

"Great minds think alike" or something of that flavour...

o_o Crazy Tiger just called me a great mind...

I'M NOT WORTHY!! I'M NOT WORTHY!!

*bow bow bow*

Is your current anti-God lifestyle really that important to you that you won't risk living a rightous life for Heaven?

Well considering I would be giving up rationality and peace for a myth...yeah. My current anti-God lifestyle IS really that important.

But I can see you really wish to be righteous. SELF-righteous, that is. :loser:

Matthew 12:39: But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Matthew 12:41

The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

So... unless the men of Ninevah rise up in judgement, this little claim...

The only sign you'll ever get is Christ's resurrection.  Is your current anti-God lifestyle really that important to you that you won't risk living a rightous life for Heaven?
is a load of bollocks.

This is pathetic... I thought this one might be worth bothering with, but he's less challenge than Invictus. :shrug:

Guest Onlyonepath

This is getting out of line with my original arguement. Please keep on track or I'll take pearls elsewhere.

"Where the Bible speaks clearly on any subject, we are to let it interpret the less clearer passages or texts. The doctrine of original sin is taught throughout Scripture and is clearly formulated into doctrine in Romans 5:12-21 referred to above. We must interpret Ezekiel 18:20 in the light of this passage. As stated above, Adam was certainly our father…but also a Representative of the human race. When Neville Chamberlain's voice crackled over the radio's in Britain in 1939: "…We are now at war with Germany" every British citizen knew the implications. Why? Because Mr Chamberlain was no ordinary person. He was the Prime Minister of this country and he was speaking for every individual. Likewise, when Adam sinned, he sinned not merely as an individual but as our Representative."

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned

Not to mention Adam and Eve didn't know better becuase they had no KNOWLEDGE of evil. Wasn't till after they knew what was wrong.