Goodbye Jesus

Did The Devil Make Me Do It Or Was It God?

Mister Pappy

I would think that you should now act as a mature person and not berate your mother with these type questions

The truth is, it doesn't matter much what you think. I know it doesn't matter to me, nor does it seem to matter to anyone else around here. However, I am sure you have convinced YOURSELF that what you think is important to other people, but with a personality like you have allowed to mutate, I doubt if even your wife and children care to know your thoughts. That being said, brutal_01.gif

I would think that you should now act as a mature person and not berate your mother with these type questions

The truth is, it doesn't matter much what you think. I know it doesn't matter to me, nor does it seem to matter to anyone else around here. However, I am sure you have convinced YOURSELF that what you think is important to other people, but with a personality like you have allowed to mutate, I doubt if even your wife and children care know your thoughts. That being said, brutal_01.gif

Dumbass, you started an entire thread to discern what people think.

The conversation in question ended up being less "funny" than most of our talks - probably because she had nothing real smart, like she usually does, to come back with. It made her think. In the original post, I stated that "I have decided to leave it alone". Why do you think I would do that if my mission was to "pin my Mother down", as you have suggested in your blubbering post above? If there is one Christian on the planet that I have total respect for, it is her. She is the one and only Christian, who I have contact with, that accepts who I am, while not agreeing with me, in any way, on the subject of religion.

Here's what I read.....you convicted yourself....and hurt your mother to boot. At least she has the grace to be quiet.

I was just confirming your own guilt and voicing my opinion that...You are a 43 year old man....not some 16 year old boy that needs to continually prove...Yeah, whatever, if you truly had respect for your mother, you would have...You admitted to choosing this course. And by the context of your sentence, this isn't the first time you are realizing such. Quit trying to................

Whoooops – I must have gone to motherfixation.com; where, end -- the interminable mama’s boy – has to continually beat a dead horse. Ends whole argument: you’re being mean to your mama…….whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We’re on to you end – you can NOT address the specifics of Pappy’s original post so your chicken-shit intention is to derail the thread with extraneous bullshit that has NOTHING to with exchristian.net

Go to another web site if it so important to defend the mama’s of the world -- you douche. We’re talking about the insanity of christianity – not to mention you being one of its crazy-ass members.

~and~

You are an excellent example of a raging lunatic with an ill mind, who can NOT substantiate a scintilla of ANY of your wild bullshit god-claims. Keep up the good work.

You got nothing.

You have NO credibility and you continue to dig yourself deeper and deeper.

--S.

The truth is, it doesn't matter much what you think. I know it doesn't matter to me, nor does it seem to matter to anyone else around here. However, I am sure you have convinced YOURSELF that what you think is important to other people, but with a personality like you have allowed to mutate, I doubt if even your wife and children care know your thoughts. That being said, brutal_01.gif

Shit-for-brains – he didn’t start the thread asking what people thought about his relationship with his mother.

But then again, as we have seen time and time again, you come ill-equipped (Emphasis on ill) to deal with the bullshit claims of christianity, sooooo your only recourse is to diverge with extraneous, off the topic bullshit.

--S.

deadhorse.jpg

Either substantiate your inane god-claims or fuck off.

With critical thinking skills like this guy has, don't you think your asking a bit much Sconnor?

No doubt! But it’s fun watching him shoot himself in the foot, over and over again. He’s an excellent portrait of a loony-tune christian with a diseased mind.

--S.

The conversation in question ended up being less "funny" than most of our talks - probably because she had nothing real smart, like she usually does, to come back with. It made her think. In the original post, I stated that "I have decided to leave it alone". Why do you think I would do that if my mission was to "pin my Mother down", as you have suggested in your blubbering post above? If there is one Christian on the planet that I have total respect for, it is her. She is the one and only Christian, who I have contact with, that accepts who I am, while not agreeing with me, in any way, on the subject of religion.

Here's what I read.....you convicted yourself....and hurt your mother to boot. At least she has the grace to be quiet.

I was just confirming your own guilt and voicing my opinion that...You are a 43 year old man....not some 16 year old boy that needs to continually prove...Yeah, whatever, if you truly had respect for your mother, you would have...You admitted to choosing this course. And by the context of your sentence, this isn't the first time you are realizing such. Quit trying to................

Whoooops – I must have gone to motherfixation.com; where, end -- the interminable mama’s boy – has to continually beat a dead horse. Ends whole argument: you’re being mean to your mama…….whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We’re on to you end – you can NOT address the specifics of Pappy’s original post so your chicken-shit intention is to derail the thread with extraneous bullshit that has NOTHING to with exchristian.net

Go to another web site if it so important to defend the mama’s of the world -- you douche. We’re talking about the insanity of christianity – not to mention you being one of its crazy-ass members.

~and~

You are an excellent example of a raging lunatic with an ill mind, who can NOT substantiate a scintilla of ANY of your wild bullshit god-claims. Keep up the good work.

You got nothing.

--S.

Define an ill mind for us Scott.

Edit: Forget my request....

Something must have made you treat your mother this way......It is hard for me to imagine an adult male treating his mother like this......maybe confronting a father when they are still big enough to kick your ass would be a fair fight....but pinning mom down is just being an ass.

BTW......perhaps you should shut your piehole and listen to your mother more often....she sounds like a nice woman. And if that is you in your characture (sp), shutting your piehole looks like a priority.

I think you're making a snap judgment based on your previous discussions with Pappy. He talks with his mom a lot. They have a history of talking religion. She said the "god doesn't tell people to do bad things" line. He brought up the Abraham tale as a counter example.

You may have gotten an ass kicking in your house for discussing such heavy issues in a thoughtful manner. If so, I am sorry for that. But many functional families have lively discussions and still love one another.

Pappy said nothing here to deserve an ass kicking. It all depends on the nature of their relationship, something which you have no insight to or knowledge of.

Why don't you shut your mouth, End, and let Pappy and his mom deal with their own relationship?

That it had anything to do with different beliefs....I disagree. He is looking for acknowledgment that it was ok to do. Gheez

Was he? Well, then, here's an acknowledgment that it WAS perfectly OK. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an adult speaking as an adult with his mother and asking any question he damn well pleases.

There is something wrong with an adult who still feels he has to tip-toe around his mother as if he were still a small child and she's an easily offended dimwit. It's sort of neurotic. At the very least, treating one's mother as if she's too fragile or simple minded to handle a discussion with her grown son at an adult level shows a lot of disrespect for the mother.

P.S. I don't usually bother getting into discussions after END has pooped on them because, frankly, I usually can't understand what the hell he is nattering on about. (To this casual observer, he appears to be "under the influence" or hungover much of the time.) But this mommy-boy attempt to derail this thread because he couldn't answer the OP with anything approaching intellectual honesty is so apparent that I felt moved to comment. I'm done now, so, please carry on the intended discussion, without all this mommyrot and poppycock.

Something must have made you treat your mother this way......It is hard for me to imagine an adult male treating his mother like this......maybe confronting a father when they are still big enough to kick your ass would be a fair fight....but pinning mom down is just being an ass.

BTW......perhaps you should shut your piehole and listen to your mother more often....she sounds like a nice woman. And if that is you in your characture (sp), shutting your piehole looks like a priority.

I think you're making a snap judgment based on your previous discussions with Pappy. He talks with his mom a lot. They have a history of talking religion. She said the "god doesn't tell people to do bad things" line. He brought up the Abraham tale as a counter example.

You may have gotten an ass kicking in your house for discussing such heavy issues in a thoughtful manner. If so, I am sorry for that. But many functional families have lively discussions and still love one another.

Pappy said nothing here to deserve an ass kicking. It all depends on the nature of their relationship, something which you have no insight to or knowledge of.

Why don't you shut your mouth, End, and let Pappy and his mom deal with their own relationship?

That it had anything to do with different beliefs....I disagree. He is looking for acknowledgment that it was ok to do. Gheez

Was he? Well, then, here's an acknowledgment that it WAS perfectly OK. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an adult speaking as an adult with his mother and asking any question he damn well pleases.

There is something wrong with an adult who still feels he has to tip-toe around his mother as if he were still a small child and she's an easily offended dimwit. It's sort of neurotic. At the very least, treating one's mother as if she's too fragile or simple minded to handle a discussion with her grown son at an adult level shows a lot of disrespect for the mother.

P.S. I don't usually bother getting into discussions after END has pooped on them because, frankly, I usually can't understand what the hell he is nattering on about. (To this casual observer, he appears to be "under the influence" or hungover much of the time.) But this mommy-boy attempt to derail this thread because he couldn't answer the OP with anything approaching intellectual honesty is so apparent that I felt moved to comment. I'm done now, so, please carry on the intended discussion, without all this mommyrot and poppycock.

How do you know it's not your MS effecting your understanding?

~and~

You got nothing.

--S.

Define an ill mind for us Scott.

Edit: Forget my request....

Too late.

Ill mind: a christian whack-job with a bipolar, personality disorder who continues to infect us with unsubstantiated god-claims, where the nut believes god has passed holy writ from his divine mind to yours.

--S.

What a fucking dick. More extraneous claptrap.

I’ll tell you how Thackerie’s understanding is valid – every exchristian here, sees the validity of her evaluation – you demented fuck-twat.

--S.

I’ll tell you how Thackerie’s understanding is valid – every exchristian here, sees the validity of her evaluation – you demented fuck-twat.

--S.

Oh the irony....

How do you know it's not your MS effecting [sIC] your understanding?

:loser:

At least my MS hasn't affected my understanding to the point where I can't spell simple words.

But I do thank you for once again displaying your Christian love.

That is all. I don't intend wasting my time in "discussions" with the likes of you.

Guest Babylonian Dream

In my reading of the bible, Abraham's god LOVES to order all kinds of unseemly things. Cutting foreskins of enemies and stacking them to the tops of tent-poles, smashing babies' heads on rocks, slaughtering whole cities - sometimes he does these things himself. He had his own son killed by Romans to save people from the very rules he made up.

Anyone who says this god wouldn't order anyone to do something "bad" has a very odd view of good and evil.

The strange thing is, the first uncircumcised people they encountered were the hittites and greeks, and if the philistines weren't just canaanite like their language suggests, but european, possibly (though unlikely, as they were canaanites),the philistines.

When David conquered Philistim, he must've been fighting children to have been able to circumcise any man there.

When I was a child I remember asking my Mother a simple question about God. "Mom how do I know if God is talking to me." I had already been instructed regarding "how" God talks to humans - still small voice inside etc..., but I had all kinds of thoughts in my head. Which ones were God talking to me? Which ones were the Devil? The shit was down right confusing to a tot like me. Of course at this age, my questions were answered quickly and easily by my dear Mother, who knew everything there was to know about God, and I believed whatever she would come up with - like all good little boys should. To this question she replied, "Son, God will never tell you to do something bad, thats how you know." Wow, that was easy. However, these days, my Mother doesn't like answering my questions much. I still like asking them though - most of the time just for fun - for me, not her. I know its not very nice, but sometimes I can't help myself.

Not long ago, we were speaking on the phone - she still lives in Mississippi and I in Wyoming, so we have long weekly conversations. The subject turned to religion, as it so often does. I was making a case about how everyone with an agenda seems to promote that agenda by way of the "God told me" disclaimer. The idiots who flew airplanes into the world trade center were doing what God told them to do. The bombers of abortion clinics are only carrying out God's direct orders and on and on the tales of God speaking to mankind to do this thing or the other goes. Of course her answer was still the same, "God doesn't tell people to do bad things son. Surely you know that."

So, I unpacked the Abraham / Issac story on her. You know the one - God tells Abraham to take his son up the mountain and cut his throat - kill him dead, as a sacrifice. Abraham must not have had a Mom like mine to have warned him that God doesn't tell folks to do bad things, because as the story goes, he took the bait - hook, line, and sinker! I got an unusual response from my Mother, after presenting that bit of wisdom - no response at all. She suddenly had to go, and we haven't taken the subject back up. I think I will leave it alone.

Yes, I know the answer, but find it amazing that Christians use such easily unraveled "antilogic" to self-delude, for their entire lives. There is no rational explanation for Christians not to auto-assume that anyone, telling any tale whatsoever, is within their right to claim it comes from God, regardless of how obviously screwed up it may be. The line is non-existent - it can't be crossed, because its not there. There simply is NO test of an authentic "Godly order". All things are permissible, and all things are possibly "of GOD". Who said "God is not the author of confusion"?

WTF?

Don't be so hard on Mr. Pappy. The devil made him do it. :Duivel7:

cuckoo.gif

That your wife? I'm sorry, my mistake, your wife comes with a air compressor.

Brilliant comeback end, that took you all of two seconds to come up with – that’s your wife…… air compressor? Very christian of ya’. You’re wittier than Mark Twain -- you’re a fucking comic genius. (massive sarcasm for the sarcastically-challenged)

You should bag the whole religious nut-job act and take your show on the road.

Considering you have NO credibility and can NOT substantiate ANY of your bullshit god-claims – the only thing you’re left with are infantile retorts and making false accusations about people’s character.

Go figure? That’s what you’re good at – making shit up about people’s and god’s character. Can’t blame you really – it ALL comes from your diseased mind.

Either substantiate your inane god-claims or fuck off.

--S.

Yep, ad hominem attacks is all he has.

Mr. Pappy had a good original post, and unfortunately we're spending way to much time addressing End's bullshit. He's doing this for attention, and all we do by responding to him is giving him what he wants. Buy calling him on his bullshit, we are actually rewarding him and conditioning him to continue his bad behavior. He seems to be worse than Justyna. I hope he gets banned. It would be nice to have an honest adult discussion with christians on this site, but such discussions are not possible with End. I suggest that we ignore all of his posts regardless of how outrages they might be or how tempting it might be to respond. Simply ignore him. Do not give him the reward he is looking for. If, by the grace of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he actually starts making posts that are worthy of response, then maybe respond to those. I will take the first step by not responding to any more of his posts on this thread.

End, this is some serious tail-chasing claptrap, even for you. Hang it up.

Jesus fuckin' Christ, man! Low blows are all you've got. You're not fit to interact with the 90-And-Above IQ Club.

--S.

Oh the irony....

There’s nothing ironic with my post.

Just because I and other posters pointed out that you are spewing extraneous off-topic bullshit to show you are diverging from Pappy’s original post, doesn’t mean we are offering extraneous claptrap to diverge from the intent of exchristian.net like you are doing.

Seems you have created more delusions that only exist in the confines of your diseased mind.

Put up or shut up fuck off.

--S.

Yes and I do care to hear what everyone else thinks. That is why I am here .... but you are the one and only person who I don't care what you think. You are the exception end3. You have earned that prestigious uniqueness by being the guy you are.

Congratulations! woohoo.gif

Mr. Pappy had a good original post, and unfortunately we're spending way to much time addressing End's bullshit. He's doing this for attention, and all we do by responding to him is giving him what he wants. Buy calling him on his bullshit, we are actually....

Which brings up a good point – we call him on his bullshit god-claims, specifically address his bullshit god-claims, explain that he is terminally bonkers and he gets mad that we call him on his bullshit god-claims, and that we call a spade a spade, where he retaliates with irrelevant extraneous accusations and slurs that has NOTHING to do with the intent of exchristian.net

It is a fact that end has a bipolar personality disorder and believes Yahweh delivers holy writ from his godly mind directly into his.

It is a slur to insinuate I fuck around with a blow up dolls – which has NOTHING to do with exchristian.net

He seems to be worse than Justyna. I hope he gets banned.

If only.

It amazes me -- that the powers that be -- have tolerated his particular nutty eccentricities and games of inanity for so long.

Maybe he is tolerated -- so as to be a constant reminder of the loony-tune christians that are among us, who too, make insane unsubstantiated bullshit claims about god.

--S.

If I were a mod I'd use this as the final excuse to ban your trolling ass.

End3, this is one of the most unkind things that one human can do to another. Why do you hate so deeply? Does the salvation thing have zero effect on your life? Are you this pissed off, because you don't have any answer for the OP or is it something else? You should apologize for that one dude - totally out of bounds.

It amazes me -- that the powers that be -- have tolerated his particular nutty eccentricities and games of inanity for so long.

--S.

Every village needs an idiot.

If I were a mod I'd use this as the final excuse to ban your trolling ass.

Yeah I’d like to submit another way out of bounds comment as well.

When I questioned how end’s faith and the holy spirit hasn’t remedied his ongoing bipolar personality disorder he responded with this out of bounds comment about my 10 year old son Connor who died from leukemia.

End responded, yeah, how did medicine work for Connor Scott?

--S.