Goodbye Jesus

DEATH

spirit1st

Well I been dead 2 times.Once before the new birth once after

The 1st time I died ,I had drink all day and night.I dropped into blackness falling fast

I thoughht I was saved.I believed in GOD and JESUS CHRISt .And even went to church offen.But When this took place?I knew I was headed for hell.I was so full of fear.I never knew fear like that.I prayed really fast.JESUS give me another chance,I"ll change.I awoke shaking.Where I had be laying was wet as could be.I told myself ,it was just a dream .But knew it had taken place.I had drink a great amout .No way I could of woke up.

The next time I died I was in the hospital.This time .I had accepted JESUS CHRIST.When I did?I had the new birth.When it took place?I said gee LORD ,so this is being BORN AGAIn .Well any way ,now I was in the hospital .I had ,had a shot down on another floor plus a lot of pills.They had moved to to this floor.I was drugged up already.Then a nurse came in and has more pills for me.I told her I did not need them .But she said take them ,they will help you.So I did .Then a couple minutes later another nurse came in giving me more.I said .Didn"t I just take a bunch .She said no.take them .I did.Then a few minutes later I died.You die when your spirit leaves the body.This time I went to NEW JERUSALEM ,the city made for those BORN OF GOD.I saw the city and spoke with the LORD JESUS CHRIST.I said LORD ,You know I have 4 little kids and a wife.They need me.I do not want to leave.But feel I must!Can I go back.HE said yes.I awoke with the nurse runing in.I heard the loud speaker calling code blue.They had overdosed the whole floor.2 nurses were giving out the drugs .They did not know both were.Any way .I told her I was fine and to help the others .She said she would return later.I never told her and did not talk about it for a long time.But a while back ,the LORD told me to start giving my testamony and tell the things,HE has done in my life.Most people never get born again.Because they will not let JESUS CHRIST BE LORD OF THERE LIFES.But we must be born again.JESUS CHRIST came and died ,to give us a new spirit.He could not save our flesh and did not die for it.We must become NEW CREATURES just like HIm.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Those born of GOD,CANNOT SIN.Because they are BORN OF GOD

1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I have been kicked off many sites for my testamony and the things I show in the bible.Because the LORD came to set us FREE.Not to bind us to any group or person.

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

MAN KIND WANTS TO PUT OTHERS IN BONDAGE.NOT THE CREATOR.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• spirit1st

• Fweethawt

Top Posters In This Topic

what's your point?

Nice try, Asimov. :scratch:

Asking yourself a question like that. :Hmm:

You're just tryin' to throw us off your trail. :HaHa:

Dude, it is physically impossible for me to type that badly. It is also physically impossible for me to make up a story so amazingly incoherent and full of retardisms that it would take 2 English professors and a kid with autism to crack the code.

Dude, it is physically impossible for me to type that badly.  It is also physically impossible for me to make up a story so amazingly incoherent and full of retardisms that it would take 2 English professors and a kid with autism to crack the code.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I hear ya. :Wendywhatever:

:HaHa:

Waitaminute!!!! :eek:

If that's not you then... :twitch:

Then this is a REAL person?!?!?!? :Doh:

:twitch:

Then this is a REAL person?!?!?!?  :Doh:

:twitch:

No Fwee....it's a bad dream. Go back to sleep.

I tried to restrain myself.....but I must!

Spirt1st: Did a staff of nurses just give you a double dose of horse tranquilizers before you wrote this?

First of all, I just simply do not believe that you died like 17 times.

You come on here bible thumping with no coherent statement to be taken away from your babble.

Please, I have NO problem listening to Christians explain their side of any debate, but you are not taking into account that we are not gullible enough to simply believe what you are peddling. There is a difference between witnessing to people who believe in Christ, but do not practice, and witnessing to atheists and agnostics.

Get it together, pal

:fart::moon::spanka:

Spirt1st: Did a staff of nurses just give you a double dose of horse tranquilizers before you wrote this?

Translation: What the fuck are you babbling on about you stupid fucking moron?

No Atheists here.if so you would not get upset!You get mad,because you wish it were not true.But it is.You see?When you die,which of course we all do,You will cry and beg for mercy.The mightiest person will cry and beg.But if we are not reborn here?It will be too late.All that junk talk means nothing.It only shows how weak we are here.You know?Most people never know a minute of joy there whole lifes.But since they don"t ever experiance it?They never miss it.Of course you will not believe that either.As I doubt,Hardly anyone here ever knew GOd,So they were never christains.Being a christain is being like the LORD IS!Once a person knows HIm.Nothing on earth will ever make them very happy.Because every person on earth wants LOVE.HE is LOVE.We search all our lives for love.Yet few find it.I told you the truth.I have been dead two times.No big deal.One miracle is no bigger than another!And I have had MANY.But too be honest?I have been too much worse sites.You just sound a little unhappy!The world is,as we see so much pain and sorrow.And much more too come,As I think in the next few years,Most of the people on earth will be dead!I hope whatever time you have?You will know some kind of joy as it must last in your mind forever more.Because our spirits never die!

What in the bloody fuckety fuck fuck? LEARN RUDIMENTARY SENTENCE STRUCTURE, YOU FUCKING MORON. :vent:

...and while we're on the topic of stupidity, does this mean you have two belly buttons? I mean, I'm just fine and happy and dandy with one, but two, damn. You must be some kind of freak.

Quote Spirit1st:

As I think in the next few years,Most of the people on earth will be dead!

Please tell us more about that, Spirit1st.

So let's see. One time you drank a bunch of mind-altering booze and you concluded based on your vast medical knowledge that your heart stopped and your brain was deprived of oxygen for a length of time so as that you could pronounce your own death. After which you were scared and upon a miraculous revival from the great beyond you realized that you had mercifully escaped eternal damnation.

Then, once again you imbibed in a mind-altering substance; this time medically prescribed. And, once again your vast knowledge of medical science was found by you to be of great use because you again were able to surmise that your spirit had departed and you pronounced your own death. This time you saw great visions of heaven.

Well, I'm convinced. :Doh:

what's your point?

As. 7:12 - They say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Well I say that's something old people say so they don't have to change.

Dude, it is physically impossible for me to type that badly. It is also physically impossible for me to make up a story so amazingly incoherent and full of retardisms that it would take 2 English professors and a kid with autism to crack the code.

I tried to restrain myself.....but I must!

First of all, I just simply do not believe that you died like 17 times.

You come on here bible thumping with no coherent statement to be taken away from your babble.

Please, I have NO problem listening to Christians explain their side of any debate, but you are not taking into account that we are not gullible enough to simply believe what you are peddling. There is a difference between witnessing to people who believe in Christ, but do not practice, and witnessing to atheists and agnostics.

Get it together, pal

I not going to heaven,But NEW JERUSALEM ,Which I have already been there.It is in space, heading toward the earth.I saw it in 1976.It was not in our space,as there were no stars.The only light,was the glory of my LORD JESUS CHRIST.going to church is not the deal.But knowing HIM PERSONALLY.FEW ever do?That is why?Many are called and few choosen.But lots ,say they are or were christains,But they never were.What they met is?They went to a church once or more.Most churches have few or no born of GOD people with in.They just play at it.Because ,once we belong to GOD.Nothing else will do.He has blessed me with everything.I have 11 kids,a free home and most all I need.I don"t expect any kind words or signs of love.Because most can not?They hate and are very happy.of course they say they are .But are not!I feel sorry for those who do not know there LORD AND MASTER.Because HE is ,no matter what.The difference is if we accept HIm or reject HIm.And we can!But we pay a BIG price for rejecting the one who made us.Mocking christains is nothing new.Many have given there lifes for the LORd .And have recieved a GREAT REWARD for this!

No  Atheists here.if so you would not get upset!You get mad,because you wish it were not true.But it is.You see?When you die,which of course we all do,You will cry and beg for mercy.The mightiest person will cry and beg.But if we are not reborn here?It will be too late.All that junk talk means nothing.It only shows how weak we are here.You know?Most people never know a minute of joy there whole lifes.But since they don"t ever experiance it?They never miss it.Of course you will not believe that either.As I doubt,Hardly anyone here ever knew GOd,So they were never christains.Being a christain is being like the LORD IS!Once a person knows HIm.Nothing on earth will ever make them very happy.Because every person on earth wants LOVE.HE is LOVE.We search all our lives for love.Yet few find it.I told you the truth.I have been dead two times.No big deal.One miracle is no bigger than another!And I have had MANY.But too be honest?I have been too much worse sites.You just sound a little unhappy!The world is,as we see so much pain and sorrow.And much more too come,As I think in the next few years,Most of the people on earth will be dead!I hope whatever time you have?You will know some kind of joy as it must last in your mind forever more.Because our spirits never die!

Fuck me... not another "you were never True Christians" argument.

Well, you were never one of the Truely Dead so your story is a load of bollocks.

Holy fucking crap...

Learn how to quote instead of just copy/pasting the ENTIRE SODDING PAGE!

AAAHHHHH MY EYES ARE BLEEDING MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Why the fuck is it that a function as simple as quote is so fucking over looked by Xtians on this board I mean FUCK you are able to log on that acutall requires hitting buttons! :twitch::ugh::Doh::brutal_01::die::banghead:

Dear Spirit1st,

I'm happy that you died twice and that God showed you the NEW JERUSALEM and that you have experienced joy. Unfortunately, God does not extend such priveliged and joyful experiences to every person who wishes to call him or herself a child of Him, as the presence of people like us, and websites like this one would indicate. I wish you every success as a future resident of NEW JERUSALEM.

Proverbs 17:28

It is beginning to sink in. I am rather astounded at just how incredible the parallel is between education and religion. The less education, the more likely you are religious. The more education, the less likely you are to be religious. This board is full of examples of this.

To be honest, I think you were trippin or something, perhaps still are? Is English your first language? If not,then the butchering of it is understandable.

spirit1st

Thank you for bearing wittness, our Lord is mercifull and full of Grace and Love.

I have a forum for you to bear wittness at.

Many at this forum would be Glad to hear you bear wittness in their Near Death experiences thread.

Will post a link shortly

Peace

Here is the Link; http://www.gospelfortoday.org/gftforum/

Guess the brain damage from the two failed attempts of jumping off the mortal coil really hit you hard spirit1st, didn't it? Care to make a point rather than be written off as a liar, braggart, and a joke?

Guess the third time's the charm...

spirit: Okay, before I even attempt to reply to you, I'm gonna have to ask that all your posts please be written in ENGLISH!

Razor: Don't miss a chance to spam your "WE LOVE TEH GAWD WE WILL MAEK TEH EBIL HEATHEN ATHEISTS SEE!!!111ONEHUNDREDELEVEN" shit, do ya?

:eek:Spirit1st, that is the most poorly executed post I have seen in my entire life!!!

Please spend some time learning how the board functions work before you post again.

Members, I will attempt to edit that last post of spirit1st's but I do not hold out a lot of hope for doing it quickly. It may take several edits to get it all done as I find it easier to do it in sections. <Pulling my hair out>

spirit: Okay, before I even attempt to reply to you, I'm gonna have to ask that all your posts please be written in ENGLISH!

Razor: Don't miss a chance to spam your "WE LOVE TEH GAWD WE WILL MAEK TEH EBIL HEATHEN ATHEISTS SEE!!!111ONEHUNDREDELEVEN" shit, do ya?

The Woman in my life is an Olympic Athlete ( Australian Basket Ball team)

God is good to my life, he sure knew what he was doing when he made Woman eh!

especially the 6 ft tall long legged athletic kind.

Peace

The Woman in my life is an Olympic Athlete ( Australian Basket Ball team)

God is good to my life, he sure knew what he was doing when he made Woman eh!

especially the 6 ft tall long legged athletic kind.

You and Mr. Neil have a few things in common.

A ...few... things, I said. :lmao: