• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• spirit1st

• Fweethawt

Top Posters In This Topic

The Woman in my life is an Olympic Athlete ( Australian Basket Ball team)

God is good to my life, he sure knew what he was doing when he made Woman eh!

especially the 6 ft tall long legged athletic kind.

Peace

whattheeff.gif

whattheeff.gif

My sentiments, exactly! Who is this masked man, parading as a True Christian™? ;)

I not going to heaven,But NEW JERUSALEM ,Which I have already been there.It is in space, heading toward the earth.I saw it in 1976.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

come on, who is it..... :wacko:

Listening to Guns "n Roses "Patience" while I read this thread..

Did the turn signal and paragraph juice run out of this kids car before he ended up here?

If someone has some spare mind altering chemicals they can forward to fatman.mod.exc.konfuslerkated so this I can read this poster in his *original content* drop me a note..

kL

If someone has some spare mind altering chemicals they can forward to fatman.mod.exc.konfuslerkated so this I can read this poster in his *original content* drop me a note..

Nivek, his post looked like the following except he quoted the entire page, containing all posts and all member information, signatures too. Here's a sample.

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

BlueGiant 

post Today, 05:22 AM

IP: 64.108.220.117 | Post #21|

Strong Minded

Group Icon

Group: Members

Member No.: 152

Any Gods?: Non-worshiping Pagan.

Warn: (0%) ------+

Guess the brain damage from the two failed attempts of jumping off the mortal coil really hit you hard spirit1st, didn't it? Care to make a point rather than be written off as a liar, braggart, and a joke?

Guess the third time's the charm...

--------------------

"We are the Music Makers and We are the Dreamers of Dreams."

--Willy Wonka

There may be a ghost in the machine, but I am the God.

Got Clutch?

OOh. I'm so mad. I'm so angry. I'm soooo pissed.

Come in here and ruin my hopes for annihilation like that.

I had an encounter with a really sweet erotic woman last night. We were laying on the grass. I won't go into all the details, but it was a NICE. Then my alarm went off the ruined the whole freakin thing.

My point being, my brain was not dead when I encountered this woman. Neither was yours when you encountered Jesus. Near death experiences are not death experiences.

Hoe-lee-shit! I cannot fucking respond to this xian's post because I cannot fucking read it.

Gary Cook, is that you? :twitch:

spirit1st

Thank you for bearing wittness, our Lord is mercifull and full of Grace and Love.

I have a forum for you to bear wittness at.

Many at this forum would be Glad to hear you bear wittness in their Near Death experiences thread.

Will post a link shortly

Peace

Here is the Link; http://www.gospelfortoday.org/gftforum/

"C'mon - they don't appreciate your confusing babble. There's a whole forum who will love it over here."

Truly the blind leading the blind. :blowjob:

Most people never know a minute of joy there whole lifes.But since they don"t ever experiance it?They never miss it.
Gottcha!! I have known at least 6...no...7 minutes of joy in my 47 years. And I have missed it during those times I have not experienced it, so...this proves you wrong, therefore, your god does not exist. :Hmm:

I just found this thread. My FIRST REACTION to the error ("What too expect") in the thread title was that it must have been posted by an illiterate fundie. If they could read, type, spell, and communicate-- well, let's just say the more intelligent the person is, the less likely they are a Christian.

And, I see I was right. Now I'll go back and try to read the body of the thread...

Holy Crap!!

|__160

|

|

|

|__120

|

|

|

|__80

|

|<----SORRY!! YOU MUST HAVE AN IQ AT LEAST THIS HIGH TO GO ON THIS RIDE!

|

|__40

|

|

|

|__0

Well I been dead 2 times.Once before the new birth once after

The 1st time I died ,I had drink all day and night....

spirit1st, your post was almost enough for me to deconvert. Please don't try to evangelise again.

So, ignoring this ridiculous post, but talking about NDE's for a sec:

Christians should be very careful in using NDE's as proof of their faith. The reason being, that there are an equal or greater number of NDE's by non-christians and atheists who end up with very pleasant testimonies about their trips.

Sounds to me like proof positive that Jesus is completely uneccessary to avoid hell.

I have been too much worse sites.You just sound a little unhappy!The world is,as we see so much pain and sorrow.And much more too come,As I think in the next few years,Most of the people on earth will be dead!I hope whatever time you have?You will know some kind of joy as it must last in your mind forever more.Because our spirits never die!

Why? If I trusted in this God, why it be so elusive and cynical about the life I like discovering here? If it is from God, then I find this God has a problem with it's own creation. I see good and evil. I like to find the good and appreciate the good. But it becomes elusive and the evil world does nothing but show an evil face. I do not understand why the possibility of this God does the worse things (?) If this is some kind of Love. I would expect Love to be more willing to reveil itself in the subtle things as I begin to see them in as a breeze and a butterfly. And the good feelings start to come at 1% and then this Death? This God is too elusive for me to find contentment.

:vent:

:lmao::lol::blah::HaHa:

Whoever is behind this abortion of logic, please reveal yourself.

On second though, this is getting pretty entertaining.

:loser:

You are such a tough guy, you have to get in touch with your sensitive side in order to understand these types of posts.  :grin:   ;)

I'm a very sensitive person, I just have no idea what Nimbus was saying.

Serenity (translation):

Asimov, you can't understand the true nature of irrational ramblings because you are not a big enough pussy!

There, feel better?

:HaHa:

Serenity (translation):

Asimov, you can't understand the true nature of irrational ramblings because you are not a big enough pussy!

There, feel better?

:HaHa:

Yea, that sounds about right. :HaHa:

LOL...Just want to make sure and clarify that I am not saying that Asimov should become a pussy by any means. 

Asimov...hope you know that I was just playing.

:HappyCry: calling me a pussy....

Well I been dead 2 times

This is the point when I lost interest in your post. :ugh:

Well I been dead 2 times.Once before the new birth once after

The 1st time I died ,I had drink all day and night.I dropped into blackness falling fast

Just imagine what getting drunk can do to you. This is a lesson to y'all kids out there. If you get drunk, you'll become a Christian. Let that be a warning to ya!

Spirit1st, you had a bit too many 40% spirits. You should have quit drinking instead.

And btw, you say you were Christian, then you died and got saved, and then you were dead and ... come on! I'm sorry but your story sounds more like a delusional report from a drunk episode. You know last time I was drunk, the room was spinning. It must have been God doing a miracle, since the room was spinning, and we know rooms can be spinning by natural laws! Right! So it was a proof of GOD!! WOW!

What about the witch doctors taking masculine, and having visions of the big bear, hunting fox and the roaming bison. They must be right about their faith too! Since visions under influence (VUI) prove metaphysics.

Next time you die, could you please as the big guy why he did what he did to my son, and then you can come back and tell me. It seems like you have a supernatural ability to connect to the almighty, while under the influence of the spirits.

I thoughht I was saved.I believed in GOD and JESUS CHRISt .And even went to church offen.But When this took place?I knew I was headed for hell.

That proves that believing in God and Jesus doesn't help to get to heaven! Interesting!!! Most Christians claim that it is all that you need to do. I guess y'all are screwed after all!!!

I was so full of fear.I never knew fear like that.I prayed really fast.JESUS give me another chance,I"ll change.I awoke shaking.

You awoke? I thought you were dead? Wouldn't the correct term be resurrected from the dead? Maybe you only had a bad dream?

(snip because of incomprehensible rubbish)

Joh 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God

It's not enough. You were, and you claim you would go to hell. The first time you died, remember?

1Pe 1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.

Have you ever tried burning a Bible? It will burn just as much as any book.

(babble babble babble...)

Joh 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

You're not free until you let go of the chains of religion and belief in fantasy characters.

MAN KIND WANTS TO PUT OTHERS IN BONDAGE.NOT THE CREATOR.

Eh? You're already in bondage. You belong to the "creator", and are bound to him, don't play words and change their meaning.

This is the point when I lost interest in your post.  :ugh:

He was dead twice, but came back as a zombie. He lost the brain in the process!

By the way Spirit1, we don't appreciate preaching and evangelizing here on this site.

Event though this thread allows it, you'll get a lot of heated responses.

I just want to warn you!