Goodbye Jesus

kind of bad?

spirit1st

Kind of bad,They have a place for xchristains and none for born of GOD christains?

Just want one type of people to explain.Some nations are like that too.

But you know lots of p[eople have been hurt in churches.Because most look to the church they go to as special.But they are not always?

I went to a church when young.And they wanted me to start a group for young boys.I did!

I had only one little guy.I picked himup every week.After a time?I said?LORD,if you do not send more kids ,I will quit this.Well I got lot of kids.In fact ,I had my old car picking up 5 or 6 trips every time.Took my little money got gas .

Then a new guy and his wife came to our church.The guy had been a head of this type group in his old church.

The pastor told me.gary I know the lORD wants you to lead this group.But the next sunday.This guys name was on the board as leader.He also got my job as bus driver and usher. My wife had been ahead of the group for girls.She also lost her job to his wife.As well as,My wife cleaned the church for free.His wife was being paid.

After a time.These people left.But not before the programs failed and they had no kids.

So the church came back to us.and ask us to take our old jobs back.We refused.Now I think we should have,for the kids sake and the LORD.But I have had many such things in my 58 years.But these are nothing more,than learning experiances.Because we do not follow people.BUT THE LORD.If we let these little things take ud down?Well satan wins?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Amethyst

• crazy-tiger

• spirit1st

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read what it says at the top of the page...

That's right... EX-christian.

This is a refuge for ex-christians... a place where we can go to escape from people like you.

If we wanted to go somewhere where we would be subjected to yet more preaching, we'd go to one of the many christian sites where, by the way, they will edit and/or delete ANY posts that don't agree with them.

Complain about what the christians are doing before trying to moan about us.

:Doh::eek: What in the fuck?

spirit1st, what in the fuck are you doing here? You MUST not be aware of MANY things.

Number one of which is that THIS is the RANTS section for US Ex-Christians to bitch, gripe and complain about anything. (NOT for Christians to complain about US!)

Number two, YOU fucking Christians have THOUSANDS of fucking places to spew your views. The internet is fairly clogged with YOUR sites. Sites that people like ME get banned from after five fucking minutes!

Number three...ah, fuck it. You aren't worth me bursting a blood vessel over.

In conlusion...go away and go fuck yourself. This is OUR refuge. A place for US to commiserate against the tyranny of asswipes like YOU.

Kind of bad,They have a place for xchristains and none for born of GOD christains?

WHAT??? There is a whole friggin bunch, a crapload, of CHRISTIAN forums, and this is one of very, extremely, few NON-Christian.

So it's not enough for you unless every forum would be Christian in the entire universe, because you feel persecuted of one, single, site that is not?

Just want one type of people to explain.Some nations are like that too.

Get in the program mister, America have 70% Christians, and only barely 1% atheists. AND YOU FEEL PERSECUTED! EVEN THE PRESIDENT IS CHRISTIAN! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT??? Are you one of those guys that won't be happy until you have established a theocracy, and death penalty for not being christian???

Well satan wins?

No. Because Satan doesn't exist either. There is no God and no Satan. There is no supernatural Bob and Stan.

The testimonies section is for ex Christians to spill our guts about what we have been through. It isn't just that we have been hurt in churches. It seems you haven't been reading them, but are only assuming that the only reason someone would leave Christianity is because some people in churches were jerks to us. That is just plain ole BS. I had good experiences in church for the most part. I left because the evidence that any of the doctrines that I was taught, and read in the Bible, let alone the Bible itself; just plain isn't there. Most of us left as a result of reasoning and understanding, not because some idiot Christians shit on us.

The testimonies section is for ex Christians to spill our guts about what we have been through. It isn't just that we have been hurt in churches. It seems you haven't been reading them, but are only assuming that the only reason someone would leave Christianity is because some people in churches were jerks to us. That is just plain ole BS. I had good experiences in church for the most part. I left because the evidence that any of the doctrines that I was taught, and read in the Bible, let alone the Bible itself; just plain isn't there. Most of us left as a result of reasoning and understanding, not because some idiot Christians shit on us.

:notworthy::notworthy:

The only section for Christians that I believe would be useful here would be a spelling & grammar forum. It would certainly have to be a prerequisite for any Christian testimonies as being bombarded with such a horrible grasp of the English language would cause most of our heads to implode.

It seems you haven't been reading them, but are only assuming that the only reason someone would leave Christianity is because some people in churches were jerks to us. That is just plain ole BS.

And for those of us who did have bad experiences, it wasn't like we looked up to heaven and said, "I renounce you, O father, because of these hateful people. In three seconds I will stop believing in you!" Obviously, that would require still believing in him -- plus, getting mad.

Get your facts straight, christian -- people who are mad at God are called "backsliders;" people who don't believe in the various human-invented mythologies are called "atheists." Don't confuse us with people who still believe, but who no longer go to church. There's a difference . . . . a BIIIIIIIGGGGG difference.

Where "experiences" have value among some who evolve into atheism is that they force those of us who go through them to re-evaluate our beliefs and to sort out fact from fiction. My experiences forced me to do that . . . and the bullshit lost. Big time. Many, like lanakila explained, just do the math without the experiences, but a few of us are a bit more thick-skulled, so, I'm actually GLAD that my experiences happened to me. I wouldn't have left the murk of religiosity otherwise.

Christian, I'm glad worshipping imaginary gods has worked well for you in your life. As others have explained, you already own society -- why are you crying about not having an equal voice in this one forum? Should the owner and donors that keep this site going also subsidize your faith? Isn't enough that you and the people you elect are using the tax dollars of 100% of Americans to promote the fantasy-faith of only about 70-80 percent of the population -- through our money (in god we trust), through the pledge (one nation under God), and through faith-based "initiatives" (where churches are given butt-loads of cash in the pretense of helping drunks, druggies and the homeless), and through the public slander of science, which virtually GUARANTEES that the genetic and technological jobs of the 21st century global economy will go to places like India, China, Japan, Germany -- places where science is valued.

The only section for Christians that I believe would be useful here would be a spelling & grammar forum.

:lmao:

Born of god? Holy spirit rape your mom too?

preaching.png

This guy is a good candidate for the IGNORE LIST

Thing is, EX-christian testimony actually serves a useful purpose. Kind of like therapy, it is a cleansing act where we can come together and comiserate our experiences. We are in the minority socially and so such a place as this, with it's testimony section makes us feel less alone in the world.

Christian's only like to THINK their path is hard. How hard can it really be though when your basic religious beliefs are a reflection of the social majority? Christians talk about being persectued....it's insulting. Especially when it's THEY who seek US and people like us out in the first place.

Persecution? Christians know all about persecution....the giving end of it anyway.

So what true purpose would christian testimony serve, as they have been the social majority for 700+ years? Lemme think......after all, I've heard plenty of christian testimony over the years....what can I compare it to?

Oh yes, fishing stories. It's appropriate too seeing as they envision themselves fishers of men. What are fishing stories usually? Oh! I know! It's called BRAGGING!

I remember testimony time in my old youth group! The more testimonies shared, the more incredible and "touching" they got as people would manage to trump or "one up" each other's testimonies!

The ex-christian testimony forum is a support group for folks who've been persecuted by the christians in their experience. For a christian to want to post their boastful "fishing story" in such a place is rude, sick, and insenitively degenerate.

As for creating a forum in an ex-christian site for christians to sit swapping the shit and "one upping" each other's personal experiences with god??? Piss off! :nono: There are plenty of places for you in pro-christian forums! If you want us to experience your testimonies, then post a link to it in a thread. That way we can choose whether or not to indulge you, or ignore you.

And for those of us who did have bad experiences,  it wasn't like we looked up to heaven and said, "I renounce you, O father, because of these hateful people.  In three seconds I will stop believing in you!"  Obviously, that would require still believing in him -- plus, getting mad.

Actually I did pray, but not like that. :grin:

I was more of "God, I have lost my faith, I don't think you exist anymore, but I still want to believe, but I don't think you're there. Just give me faith again or show me a sign so I can believe."

It was a cry of desperation, because my mind wanted to believe, but the idea and concept of a divine God was gone. The emotion wasn't there, and the logic and reason didn't support any god, it was only one thing left to do. I had to test God. But since he can't be tested, there's nothing I can do anymore, but wait for any alleged God to come flying down on the clouds and convince my otherwise.

I know you.... You were at ex-witch for a while. That was before you showed yourself to be racist and unable to understand other people. On the same note... I do agree with what the other posters have had to say.

This is an EX christian site. I do not believe that most (if any) christian sites would let us print our testamonies on why we left the church.

No, the 'net has dozens of ratholes for people like you...

Merlin

They have a place for xchristains and none for born of GOD christains?

Actually, I know the real answer to that question. Because there are no GOD Chri-stains. I have no clue what "chri" means, but I do understand "God" and "stains". But I'm sure that God doesn't do that sort of stains... (chri or any other kind)

Spirit1st, why don't Churches have a session when ex-christians and atheists and witches can go up and preach and tell their anti-testimony during the meeting? Why? Is it because the Church is for the Christians, and no one else have the right to change their routine and tradition?

You have to understand that this site is FOR the Ex-Christian People. Not for the Christian people. We do encourage and invite Christians to participate in our debates, just like you would invite non-believers to a meeting. But in the same way as you would not allow a non-christian to preach or deconvert people in Church, the same reason we don't like you preaching and trying to convert people here. (Even though I highly doubt you would have any success doing it anyway.)

So your question is answered with a question back at ya': why do Christians hinder us from preaching to them?

I know you.... You were at ex-witch for a while. That was before you showed yourself to be racist and unable to understand other people. On the same note... I do agree with what the other posters have had to say.

This is an EX christian site. I do not believe that most (if any) christian sites would let us print our testamonies on why we left the church.

Can we get a link to his previous exploits?

Hiya Lunkhead..

I think you used your third thumb and hitched a ride into the wrong place.

That or the tailgunner on the bread truck dumped you off on wrong side of tracks.

However you ended up here is not so important as what you cause to be printed and the message contained within that post, or series of such.

As far as daFatman can see, your sectarian oriented posts don't do or say much but the same regurgitated sneaker wearing, space ship waiting, salvation wanting, something off-worldly needing bullscraps we've all read dozens of times prior.

Before you put the plastic bag over your head and snort the WD-40 of the Cosmos and take off on a propane and lubricant powered Final Trip, take some time to read the Boards and messages.

Gary, you might learn something outside your little gohWd_sphere that will cause you to think and engage brain before putting keyboard into Drive..

kevin, mean_old_man, L.

You know.....I don't care how old this guy may be. You are NEVER too old to learn the rudiments of spelling and grammar.

Kind of bad?? Your first post on the other thread was bad. This one is EVEN WORSE!!

(apologies to Wierd Al)

Spirit1st, you are an idiot. Learn to spell before anything else. And then learn to READ.

Of course, one shouldn't expect Shakespeare from an AOLer.

Spirit1st, you are an idiot. Learn to spell before anything else. And then learn to READ.

Of course, one shouldn't expect Shakespeare from an AOLer.

AN6F5B1.gif

Consider that a free gift from an AOLer... :cunn:

Well not too bad!Really,I don"t want to hurt any ones feelings.But you know what I SEE?Pain ,lots of pain.I belong to no group.I have little faith in churches.I think they mostly try to control people and use people for there purpose.Oh they may mean well.But still it is not like the LORD would have it.Everything I said is true.You see the TRUTh is not taught in most churches as they have not listened too the HOLY GHOST.None or at least MOST here have never known GOD.This may affend you?But still it is true.I told you before my 1st death.I thought I knew the LORd.But was lost.The fear of that was worse than anything on earth could be.Sure I make mistakes in typing.More than likly?I"ll make lots of mistakes in life.You may not believe this,then again?You might.But the only sites ,I have ever been banned from,were so called christain sites.I just got over a 45 day ban on tribulation force .For saying ?The LORD took all my sins away.And My new spirit,born of GOD.Could not sin.They were very mad!I follow no man or group upon the earth.I have little faith in my fellow man.But still I love him or her.I know I think different than most on the earth.I kinda live in the middle .Take heat from both sides.I don"t mind,It is worth it too know MY LORD And creator.My FAITH is beyond touching.It can not be taken.I would be happy in a cage.Because it has nothing too do with this world! I would guess?I have suffered at least as much as any of you.But I do not mind.As I know it can only last a short time here on earth.I think even the worst, on this site,Which does not seem to be too bad.Will know I tell the truth.Why, would I waste my time coming here?I could be on another site reaps much more hate?But the LORd caused me to come here.I do not know why?But HE does.We who are really HIS.Live by faith.Being led blindly many times.Yet HIS purpose is done.Some times ?We do not know the purpose.I really am sorry ,I hurt so manys feelings.Or maybe it just gave most here a chance to vent there angryer at someone they feel is not like them or odd or just not as smart as they are.It does not matter the reason!But that it has blessed you in some way.Maybe you will be kinder to each other?or your familys by putting me down.Really I pray that each of you to have happiness in this life.As our lifes are very short and many we love suffer in many ways.Life can be very hard.And we seem to hurt easy?You know most of my family is dead.My one son.Whom I pray to have.He was killed in the hospital by 2 nurses.It broke my heart,I went out side the hospital and went to my knees behind a bush .I ask the LORD.No I told the LORd.YOU MUST TELL ME.Did my son go too heaven.He said Did I ever leave or forsake you?I said ?NO LORD.HE SAID ?WHY WOULD I DO IT TOO HIM.Even as I write .tears cloud my eyes .Most will not care.But some with kids understand the LOVE we have for our childern!

We need an emoticon where the little eyeballs explode. Why do I even try to read this stuff?

All I get from your posts (in bits and pieces) is your personal life story, which, I will say, seems a bit more put upon than most. :rolleyes:

Personal life stories are not a point of argument or a valid debate of any kind (lot's of christians seem to think so). Relating how you see things from your perspective does not make the unseeable or unwitnessable any more fact. I don't care if you NEVER tell lies......I don't put any logical factual value in your story as it pertains to god or christianity. People are terrible witnesses. Ask any police officer interviewing after an armed bank robbery.