Goodbye Jesus

Do U All View Prostitution As Ok?

Guest Yakuza

I was curious about this topic when it came up and did a bit of research into it where I live. It is NOT illegal in my city, and there are even super funds and healthcare workers who look into it all. Interesting article to read. My link

Correction Yakuza,

Society did nothing to get you in the financial position you are in and seem to think is the stumbling block to your love life. You got yourself here.

You also got yourself into the position you are in with women because of the beliefs you cling to. Since you have so much extra each month, save up and move to a more favorable part of the country for both employment and women. If you want your situation to change, then do something to change it.

Man up and take responibillity for your situation and do something positive to change it. Its nobody's fault but yours.

U see, what u are saying is also a manipulation of society. How is it my fault that I'm in the economic situation I'm in? Some people have to take whatever job they can get. I have made several efforts to get a good job. I've even had a good but it was beyond my control that I got laid off. Also, what does illegal have to do with anything. Are u saying that the government knows whats best for u? I thought u atheists were suppose to be "open" minded? And also I guess u believe the Nazis were right when they said it was illegal to be a Jew? I mean the government made it illegal right?

A lot of this is disturbing. "buy a girl" and "every man deserves pleasure" should set off some alarms.

I don't think getting laid would be such a problem if you weren't such a narcisistic psychopath. Try it out. Go volunteer -every night-, see if you can't work that empathy muscle a bit.

Or i guess you should just give up onn being human and take cues from Dexter.

U see, what u are saying is also a manipulation of society. How is it my fault that I'm in the economic situation I'm in? Some people have to take whatever job they can get. I have made several efforts to get a good job. I've even had a good but it was beyond my control that I got laid off. Also, what does illegal have to do with anything. Are u saying that the government knows whats best for u? I thought u atheists were suppose to be "open" minded? And also I guess u believe the Nazis were right when they said it was illegal to be a Jew? I mean the government made it illegal right?

It is your fault because you are responsible for yourself and your actions. Things do happen that are beyond our control, but that does not mean you have to accept them and continue to live in them.

Did I say that the governent knows best. Sometimes. Sometimes it is so obvious that they get it correct. The Government has gotten things wrong just like ordinary people. They are also slow to change and affected by the election cycle, at least in the US. But that is not the point, the point is prostitution is generally illegal in many countries and those that it is legal in its only under specfic conditions. From what you have said I don't think you would fit those conditions.

Not everyone on here is an atheists, most people on this site are ex-christians which is not neccessiarly the same thing. As to being open minded, we are generally more accepting of how people live their lives. I don't mind people talking about smoking pot or drinking, though I personally don't do it. I don't mind if people have differeing opinions on politics or religion. I even enjoy a good romp of sex chat on occasion. However, your approach to this topic was completely wrong to begin with.

You stated you couldn't keep a grilfriend so you use prostitutes. You implied through posts that you had a "right" to sexual gratification. You stated your belief in the fact that your financial situation is preventing you from getting a girl. So basically you came off (haha) as a dick to begin with. If that is how you generally approach life, then no wonder you have to pay to get laid. So because I precieved you to be an ass, I responded in kind. So far, you have presented little to change that opinion.

Nazi's and Jew's ....Perfect example of Godwin's Law. I am not even going to bother....no wait I will. Saying that to this group is ridiculous. If, for example, Christian Facism came to power in the US, then atheists would be first on the list. The fact that you went there with this arguement proves to me that you are no longer in a defensable position and you know it.

The governent made it illegal because of old Victorian era morals. These were the same morals that made it illeagal to be homosexual. The reality in Europe is they have moved in many courties to different forms of legality by country. The problem is it still causes a significant public health risk. It also has not removed the crimial element from the practice, nor has it eliminated the abuse that comes with the job. It has improved some of that, but the legalization did nothing to the exsisting power structure. So the gangs that were running illegal brothels before, are now doing it legally. The girls still live in virtual slavery. So little changed. So what you see is that outlawing it didn't fix it and legalization hasn't seem to fix it either. Therefore, the industy itself seems to be the problem.

None of this changes the fact the you are willingly particitpating in an industry that causes public health issues, abuse of women, and by you seems to be view as a right. Its not government or society. It is you who must take responibility for your actions. I just hope it doesn't take you getting AIDS or arrested to see it.

U see, what u are saying is also a manipulation of society. How is it my fault that I'm in the economic situation I'm in?

How can it be the manipulation of society when (according to you) everything is programmed by God? You should blame God for programming Earth to keep the right distance from the sun and for programming humans how to know how to make coats. Everything follows the laws and program of your God. So why are you complaining?

Some people have to take whatever job they can get. I have made several efforts to get a good job. I've even had a good but it was beyond my control that I got laid off.

They made the decision based on their programming from God. So be happy for being part of God's plan. Right?

Also, what does illegal have to do with anything. Are u saying that the government knows whats best for u? I thought u atheists were suppose to be "open" minded? And also I guess u believe the Nazis were right when they said it was illegal to be a Jew? I mean the government made it illegal right?

You lost.

It is your fault because you are responsible for yourself and your actions. Things do happen that are beyond our control, but that does not mean you have to accept them and continue to live in them.

Did I say that the governent knows best. Sometimes. Sometimes it is so obvious that they get it correct. The Government has gotten things wrong just like ordinary people. They are also slow to change and affected by the election cycle, at least in the US. But that is not the point, the point is prostitution is generally illegal in many countries and those that it is legal in its only under specfic conditions. From what you have said I don't think you would fit those conditions.

Not everyone on here is an atheists, most people on this site are ex-christians which is not neccessiarly the same thing. As to being open minded, we are generally more accepting of how people live their lives. I don't mind people talking about smoking pot or drinking, though I personally don't do it. I don't mind if people have differeing opinions on politics or religion. I even enjoy a good romp of sex chat on occasion. However, your approach to this topic was completely wrong to begin with.

You stated you couldn't keep a grilfriend so you use prostitutes. You implied through posts that you had a "right" to sexual gratification. You stated your belief in the fact that your financial situation is preventing you from getting a girl. So basically you came off (haha) as a dick to begin with. If that is how you generally approach life, then no wonder you have to pay to get laid. So because I precieved you to be an ass, I responded in kind. So far, you have presented little to change that opinion.

Nazi's and Jew's ....Perfect example of Godwin's Law. I am not even going to bother....no wait I will. Saying that to this group is ridiculous. If, for example, Christian Facism came to power in the US, then atheists would be first on the list. The fact that you went there with this arguement proves to me that you are no longer in a defensable position and you know it.

The governent made it illegal because of old Victorian era morals. These were the same morals that made it illeagal to be homosexual. The reality in Europe is they have moved in many courties to different forms of legality by country. The problem is it still causes a significant public health risk. It also has not removed the crimial element from the practice, nor has it eliminated the abuse that comes with the job. It has improved some of that, but the legalization did nothing to the exsisting power structure. So the gangs that were running illegal brothels before, are now doing it legally. The girls still live in virtual slavery. So little changed. So what you see is that outlawing it didn't fix it and legalization hasn't seem to fix it either. Therefore, the industy itself seems to be the problem.

None of this changes the fact the you are willingly particitpating in an industry that causes public health issues, abuse of women, and by you seems to be view as a right. Its not government or society. It is you who must take responibility for your actions. I just hope it doesn't take you getting AIDS or arrested to see it.

I think if the problems exist regardless of it's legal status, it should be legal, at least as far as fully consenting adults are concerned. Also, I bet in the countries where prostitution is legal to some degree, slavery of any nature is still illegal. When I think about legal prostitution, I generally picture Dennis Hoff's Bunny Ranch. Sure, I bet the lives of the prostitutes there are far from ideal, but they are not slaves, security is provided, std testing is done, and condom usage is mandatory. Having a legal avenue for getting prostitutes doesn't eliminate the illegal options, but it does make them less attractive and less lucrative for the pimps providing the illegal options.

U see, what u are saying is also a manipulation of society. How is it my fault that I'm in the economic situation I'm in?

Oh boo fucking hoo, poor me - like you're special or something? Ask your gawd to intervene fucktard. You are the apple of his eye, he loves you no matter how much of a douchbag you are.

I thought u atheists were suppose to be "open" minded?

We are open minded, it seems you are the idiot that thinks that dissing normal society morals is something that non believers do when they reject your sky fairy beliefs.

You jeebus hung out with whores but maybe you could get a hint and realise he treated women with respect, you on the other hand see them as walking/talking vaginas put on this earth to satisfy your need.

And also I guess u believe the Nazis were right when they said it was illegal to be a Jew? I mean the government made it illegal right?

Godwin's law.

Fuck off you pathetic troll and go an play on a xian site. You have posted this same crap there and they all give similar responses, see it is not about belief or unbelief but simple common decency and respect for fellow human beings, something you seem to lack in spite your your beliefs which btw, is not surprising.

Easy there Here'nThere. We're in Colosseum. Play nice. :)

I think if the problems exist regardless of it's legal status, it should be legal, at least as far as fully consenting adults are concerned. Also, I bet in the countries where prostitution is legal to some degree, slavery of any nature is still illegal. When I think about legal prostitution, I generally picture Dennis Hoff's Bunny Ranch. Sure, I bet the lives of the prostitutes there are far from ideal, but they are not slaves, security is provided, std testing is done, and condom usage is mandatory. Having a legal avenue for getting prostitutes doesn't eliminate the illegal options, but it does make them less attractive and less lucrative for the pimps providing the illegal options.

The Bunny Ranch is a great example, Magic. It looks great. Except that the girls are "on stage" just about 24/7. And I am pretty sure that Airforce Amy has some deeper issues that need to be addressed, that get conveniently ignored by the work she does. Howver, they are safe there, and they don't have to go with any man they don't want. This is partly due to them being able to set their price, I think, been while since I've seen an episode. And like many jobs, its not for everyone.

Regradless, that is one small section of the US. The rest of the US it is illegal. Now should it be changed. Well, i think it should. I also think that pot should be legalized and regulated like alcohol and tobacco. What I think though doesn't change the current status in most of the US, and since it is the law of the land it should be followed.

well the colosseum was a bloody place.... ;)

well the colosseum was a bloody place.... ;)

Yes.

But we decided a couple of years ago that the Lion's Den section was more of a "free for all" section, while the Colosseum would be more professional. It's how we divided it on this website. So personal attacks for instance, is not allowed in there. Attack views, opinions, etc, but not the person.

The Bunny Ranch is a great example, Magic. It looks great. Except that the girls are "on stage" just about 24/7. And I am pretty sure that Airforce Amy has some deeper issues that need to be addressed, that get conveniently ignored by the work she does. Howver, they are safe there, and they don't have to go with any man they don't want. This is partly due to them being able to set their price, I think, been while since I've seen an episode. And like many jobs, its not for everyone.

Regradless, that is one small section of the US. The rest of the US it is illegal. Now should it be changed. Well, i think it should. I also think that pot should be legalized and regulated like alcohol and tobacco. What I think though doesn't change the current status in most of the US, and since it is the law of the land it should be followed.

Well yeah, the advice that Yakuza should not break the law is certainly sound. Just saying that I believe legalized prostitution can alieviate some of the problems with prostitution, even if it isn't a magic bullet.

How is it my fault that I'm in the economic situation I'm in?

Yakuza, fault really isn't the issue here. Action is all that counts. You cannot directly control the entire economy, but you can control your own actions.

For starters, if you currently have a job, do it with all you've got. Treat it as a benefit and an adventure rather than a burden, and do the best work that you're capable of. It will make it much easier to hang onto a job that you like.

As for finding the girlfriend of your dreams, concentrate on being a good person first. That means respecting other people, helping them when and how you can, and taking full responsibility for anything and everything that you choose to do.

Finally, please try to avoid supporting prostitution. The average woman working the streets is not in a good place, and there's no guarantee that she'll get to keep the money you give her.

I thought u atheists were suppose to be "open" minded?

Open-mindedness has no connection with atheism, as such. Atheism is simply lack of belief in gods. (We're not all atheists here, by the way.)

I may be responsible for my actions but I am not responsible for the actions of others which caused me to be in the situation I'm in now. And sometimes u do have to accept the situation u are in. I've done all I could to improve my situation but if a job doesn't call then thats not my fault, I just make the best of the situation I'm in now.

yea I got the right to sexual pleasure. If a prostitute offers it 2 me why should I turn it down? And why do u feel that I'm insulted by u saying I gotta pay to get laid? I'm thankful that God has blessed me with the resources to get a clean woman.

The fact that you went there with this arguement proves to me that you are no longer in a defensable position and you know it.

I never put myself in a personal defensable position 2 u. I'm just making conversation and seeing other people's views of this matter. Just why should I make a defense for u? By you not liking me I won't lose any sleep at night nor will I be tricked out of getting prostitutes. Your acceptance of me means nothing

None of this changes the fact the you are willingly particitpating in an industry that causes public health issues, abuse of women, and by you seems to be view as a right. Its not government or society. It is you who must take responibility for your actions.

Marriage also results in the abuse of women so I guess u go be against that next? And if the government and society quits oppressing people, then maybe we can live in a world where prostitution doesn't exist

Marriage also results in the abuse of women so I guess u go be against that next?

Interesting example.

I was in a marriage. It turned abusive. I left immediately, with everything I could take with me in a taxicab, plus my daughter and my cat. I bailed on a 26-year relationship and a 17-year marriage, leaving behind a house that I had fully paid for, and I started fresh.

In other words, I took responsibility for My own well-being and the well-being of my daughter and my cat (both of whom are still alive and well, largely because I did act).

The main difference between a woman being abused by a pimp and a woman being abused by her partner is that the latter has far more resources to draw upon -- Crisis shelters, law courts. That's changing -- There are organizations working to get prostitutes off the street and into better situations -- But you certainly aren't helping matters by supplying money indirectly to the pimps.

• Like 1

Wow... Gods wants you to get laid by prostitutes. That IS a new one.

Also, if you want to debate you need to learn how to. Saying that marriages can be abusive is not the same as saying pimps are abusive.

Edit: If you have the money for a prostitiute, why don't you have money for a date?

I can assure you that I am not the best looking man in the world. (I would say I am a bit below average). I make around 20k a year if I am lucky and have been with the same woman since we were fifteen. What I have found that women want is someone who will listen to them and make them feel special. Have you ever gone on a date with the objective being something OTHER than getting in her pants? It might turn out wonderful.

What I have found that women want is someone who will listen to them and make them feel special. Have you ever gone on a date with the objective being something OTHER than getting in her pants? It might turn out wonderful.

Yes, plenty of times. I don't just view women as fuck toys. I would want a woman as a friend as well

1) I may be responsible for my actions but I am not responsible for the actions of others which caused me to be in the situation I'm in now. And sometimes u do have to accept the situation u are in. I've done all I could to improve my situation but if a job doesn't call then thats not my fault, I just make the best of the situation I'm in now.

2) yea I got the right to sexual pleasure. If a prostitute offers it 2 me why should I turn it down? And why do u feel that I'm insulted by u saying I gotta pay to get laid? I'm thankful that God has blessed me with the resources to get a clean woman.

3) I never put myself in a personal defensable position 2 u. I'm just making conversation and seeing other people's views of this matter. Just why should I make a defense for u? By you not liking me I won't lose any sleep at night nor will I be tricked out of getting prostitutes. Your acceptance of me means nothing

4) Marriage also results in the abuse of women so I guess u go be against that next? And if the government and society quits oppressing people, then maybe we can live in a world where prostitution doesn't exist

1) Wow an actual logical arguement. :clap: However, If a job doesn't call then it very much is your fault. I have been looking for a new position for over a year now. Eight interviews in that time. No calls back. Therefore, I am screwing something up in the interview. I just need to find out what. For the jobs that never called in the first place, then I need to really look at my resume and see if I have emphasized the points they are looking for. If I have not then there is no reason for them to call me. Again, My fault. Same applies to any job seeker.

2) Again with the right to sexual pleasure. You have no right to use another person's body for your own pleasure.

Why should you turn it down? My opinion is because of increased risk of STD transmission. And don't throw the "clean" girl arguement at me. IF you haven't gone with them to get a blood test and seen the resutls, you only have their word and since they only want your money what do you think they'll say. Contribution to an abusive system, most prostitutes are beaten and raped often. By contributing to the industry, you a helping to perpetuate their abuse.

Think your insulted? I don't care if you are or not. My personal opinion of you in this case should be apparaent. While you may not lose sleep, you did respond directly to the comment. Therefore, it affected you. I could argue with your comment about god provided resourses but that would be way off topic.

3) You put yourself in the position of defending your arguement by making this post to start with. I have been and will continue to attack your arguement that buying the services of a prostitue is okay. As it stands now, with the laws that are in effect. No it is not. Since you put the opinion out there, and are caring enough to respond, then you must defend yourself to me.

If the industry was regulated, If the working gilrs were registered and health (psychological and phsyical) tracked, If abuse by managers or customer is reported, and then followed up on, If there was a reasonable standard of saftey involved, then my opinion might change. The mob was chased out of Las Vegas because of regulation. Similar results could eventually be acheived in this area.

However, as it currently stands, you are contributing to a coercive and abusive industry.

4) Wow this logical would almost be comical if it wasn't so sad. The only way I can make an sense out of it is this way:

Prostitution abuses women.

Marriages can become abusive.

I am against Prostitution because of abuse.

Therefore, I must be against marriage.

I am not against marriage. I am against the fact that it is a civil contract that takes, in IL, the signatures of two witnesses and a pastor or JOP, but a lawyer and thousands of dollars to get out of. Abuse doesn't figure into it.

This arguement is attempt to derail the discussion with a fallacious comparison and assuming something that is incorrect. But since you went there....this also can lead to the assumption that you would view Marriage as essentially have a prostitute at your beck and call for your sexual pleasure whenever you want it. Based on comments you've made it seems like your thinking could lead in that direction.

Prostitution will probably always be around. Partly becuase of guys like you that feel they have a right to sexual pleasure from a woman. But also because of economic situations that will probably only be eliminated with the elimination of the current debt-base economic system, but that is beyond this topic.

You, sir, continue to enable the abuse of other human beings by purchasing a prostitute. You put yourself and any future lovers you may get at risk of STD transmission. YOu do nothing to improve their lives. Your attitude toward sex as a right is, frankly, fucked up.

The fact that you don't get it is just sad. Grow a pair and actually take your $500 extra a month and find a woman, date her, get to know her. Then tell her you sleep with prostitues and see how long that relationship lasts. Most women would never see you again.

What I have found that women want is someone who will listen to them and make them feel special. Have you ever gone on a date with the objective being something OTHER than getting in her pants? It might turn out wonderful.

Yes, plenty of times. I don't just view women as fuck toys. I would want a woman as a friend as well

With the attitudes and action you have expressed here, that doesn't show up at all.

With the attitudes and action you have expressed here, that doesn't show up at all.

Just how have I not shown that I want a woman as a friend. I simply have been saying that prostitutes are who I'm dealing with until I can find a good girl

• 4 months later...

I have been having women trouble for a long time. It seems as though no matter how hard I try 2 be a good guy, I always end up in a bad relationship. And now that I have been laid off from a good job and have had to settle for a somewhat ok paying job, the challenge to find a girlfriend has increased. So I have basically given up on trying to find a girlfriend and have accepted the fact that prostitutes will be my only access to girls. Growing up, I heard a lot in church about how prostitutes are evil, but as I got older I saw the world for what it really is. And one of those realities are that a lot of women care more about a man's financial status than they do his personal character. Actually I respect prostitutes for keeping it real.

While I do believe in God, I don't believe all of the Bible. I thought I'd just give u some biblical verses for entertainment because I don't see how they make sense. I know I Corinthians 6:15-20, Leviticus 21:7 and some other verses preach against prostitution, but u also have 2 remember that God allowed people to commit certain acts if the situation calls for it. Such as when God told Abraham and Sarah to lie. God has commanded people to kill. In Luke 19:32-34 Jesus commanded his followers to steal a donkey.

Also as far as modern day society goes, getting a girlfriend is very hard if u are not on a certain economic level. The truth is that a lot of women judge a man mostly by how much money he has and his material possessions. So considering that I only make around $850-$900 a month and I don't have a car, I am not able to catch the interests of a lot of women. So in a sense, u can say that a lot of women are prostitutes, even though they don't walk the streets or advertise themselves online.

I only deal with prostitutes that keep themselves up and are not drug attics. I also manage my money right when buying a girl. I save up enough money every few weeks or every other month and then buy a woman when I know it won't financially hurt me. And keep in mind every man deserves some pleasure from a woman. It is not good for a man to be lonely. Being without the company of a woman can drive a man insane.

So I would like 2 know your input. When responding, keep in mind these main issues:

) Its hard to get a girlfriend if u are not making a lot of money

) Would God really want me to settle for being lonely or would He be ok if prostitutes are my only option?

) And I respect women, prostitute or not

I consider myself a liberal christian so I see nothing wrong with hooking up with a hooker. We all have urges. I don't think you should have intercourse though. Protect yourself. Just get a BJ.

Just how have I not shown that I want a woman as a friend. I simply have been saying that prostitutes are who I'm dealing with until I can find a good girl

I haven't read this entire thread and if I'm repeating a point someone else has already made, I apologize ... but, I think it's important to debunk this myth that men just MUST have sex or their balls will explode or they will go insane or become suicidally depressed or something.

During my life, I seem to have attracted women who don't have much interest in sex and I'm lucky to experience (usually somewhat perfunctory) sex once every few weeks. I'm so used to this that it has ceased to matter to me. Giving up the idea that muscle-pulling trampoline sex is important has been a little like giving up belief in god, but I've been forced to admit, sex is really just one of those complicated, overrated aspects of life that I've spent too much time and effort trying to make happen in exchange for fundamentally unsatisfactory results that we men usually term "the pity fuck".

Ultimately, I care more about the fact that my fiancee wanted to have an intelligent conversation with me over lunch today and that we talked about our future together than I care to pine away about the fact that the kids are not in the house for the afternoon and we could have had sex on the kitchen counter and she is passing on the opportunity, preferring apparently to do housework and play Scrabble on FaceBook. I'll admit that sometimes this bothers me, and I do consider such things squandered opportunities, but the fact is she will have sex with me most any time I ask, but her concept of sex is to *allow* it, not to *want* it. I'm actually grateful that, unlike my last wife, she doesn't have confused ideas about my lack of interest in that sort of sex as some kind of rejection of her personally. On those rare occasions when she seems somewhat romantic and open, she ironically gives me the kind of sex most men would kill for, which is bascially, slam bam thank you ma'am, which I ironically don't like. Life is often perverse that way. I'm a man who wants lots of foreplay with women who don't want it. Go figure. I'm sure someone will say I invite it somehow, though I'm damned if I know how that works.

My point being, as a man who has been sexually active for over 30 years to the limited extent my partners would indulge me, sex is not like breathing or eating, and it is not something you have to debase yourself to have. I maintain that you are debasing yourself with sex for hire; no sex can possibly be so good as to be worth it -- certainly mechanical, impersonal sex is not superior to self-pleasuring, and is a good deal riskier (and pricier). I just don't get why you insist on this. Obviously you have either some guilt or some personal reservations about it or you would not be seeking validation by promoting your views here. Maybe you should just listen to your heart and put sex in its proper perspective, which is basically, nice when you can get it without compromising your personal integrity, but not worth compromising it to have.

As a final point, at the risk of annoying the ladies, I will say that it's a fallacy that women really care about intimacy in any way that vaguely resembles how men care about it. They want men to *want* it and be *capable* of it but once that's established it just becomes an annoying fly to swat. I have learned to shop with my women, talk with my women about kids and travel and jewelry and the meaning of life, to sit companionably without pawing them all the time, and such like. This is what intimacy means to them, except on the rare and blessed occasions when it does not. The sooner men figure this out the better off they are.

Those articles in Vogue that purport to tell women how to "drive him crazy in bed" are bullshit. Women don't really wonder about such things. Some of the younger and more naive ones just think that is what they have to do to get men to talk about kids and jewelry and travel and the meaning of life and sit with them without pawing them all the time, that's all. And of course it's a strategy for roping them in. Every woman I've had a sexual relationship with is a tigress at first and then once secure in the relationship, could care less. Every one of them professes that I'm good in bed and none of them were the type to say that just to humor me, so that's not the issue.

I point THAT out to illustrate that if you think you are doing a holding action until you can find the right woman who will then meet your "needs" three times a week or upon demand for the rest of your life, you have another thing coming. So your whole strategy is not going to work anyway.

I'm astonished that Christians of any persuasion can think its OK to have sex with a prostitute. As if there is any moral difference between vaginal sex and a blow job.

Bear in mind that when you indulge in illegal activities like using prostitutes, smoking weed, or even buying pirated DVDs you are supporting organised crime syndicates.

• Like 2

Honestly, if prostitution is legal within your country like mine, and there's checks and balances - go for it. Otherwise I echo the general opinion of my friends - that you should not be supporting the pimps. If you have to have prostitutes, try for Amsterdam of the Netherlands or similarly open minded and well regulated cities/countries. Any other places that illegalised prostitution would not be so sanitary and would be criminal.

Since the OP is no longer on this site. Can we please kill this thread?