• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxy Methoxy

• Jose

• HuaiDan

• Dianka

4-HO-DiPT, 5-Meo-AMT, 5-Meo-DiPT, and DMT are my best friends. I love rolling on Foxy Methoxy.

Phenylthymines like 2C-B, MDMA, MDA, and 2C-L are pretty good, too, but they never get you as high again once you used them for the first time. I guess I'm just a designer drug kinda guy. My God must be science.

I was actually retarded enough to try this.

Actually, a scaled down version of it. It requires hyperventilating for 3 minutes. Hyperventilating for 30 seconds is hard, and that's about all I did.For as unenthusiastical as I was in carrying out this endeavor, it was still pretty intense, for about 20 seconds. Then I got a nauseating headache and had to lie down for a few minutes. What fun. :Wendywhatever:

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, but for me, being an ex-christian means I have LESS reason to use drugs!! I have no desire to use them, I'd rather be clear-headed. That's not to say I won't occasionally use alcohol for a bit of a buzz. But now I don't have any fear of imaginary people or stress about a crazy book or being a good Christian, etc. Just because I don't have a god doesn't mean I can't be "good". :god:

I'd rather be clear-headed

But many drugs make you feel clear headed. How your head feels depends on the drug you're taking.

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, but for me, being an ex-christian means I have LESS reason to use drugs!!  I have no desire to use them, I'd rather be clear-headed.  That's not to say I won't occasionally use alcohol for a bit of a buzz.  But now I don't have any fear of imaginary people or stress about a crazy book or being a good Christian, etc.  Just because I don't have a god doesn't mean I can't be "good".  :god:

106285[/snapback]

Take 25mg of MDMA and call me in the morning.

You'll still be up, but damn, you'll be clearheaded.

:tongue: See, I don't want to suffer anymore brain damage than what I possibly already have. Besides, I wouldn't know where or how to get drugs if I DID want them :shrug:

I prefer not to burn out my brain cells with drugs or anything else.  I use them way too much.

OTOH, I am not against medical marijuana, provided it is being used to treat an actual disease and not an excuse to smoke it.  Sick people shouldn't be imprisoned for trying to find something to take away the pain.

101592[/snapback]

There are different kinds of pain. Pot does help out the emotional pain. I am a depressive. I have been on many different meds, but not one of them has the ability to help, if anything some of them made it worse. (the paranioa, the anti-social, and the bitchiness). I have tried the non-drug life (for 5 years I was straight), it doesn't work for me. I have however learned moderation. I see no difference between someone drinking a glass or two at night to wind down and me smoking a joint before bed. Besides, who does it hurt?

LSD:

Laughing contemplation no eating for 12 hours. Friends were generally just having fun, and we would usually end up walking to the beach, peaking, and going home.

I loved the visuals. I would sit for hours watching the colors explode on my wall and once I even saw my carpet underwater with fish eating the carpet. The problem with dropping was that you had to be in a certain mind set to do it. If not, then the bed trips were hell. Once I sat in a corner for hours crying because nobody liked me. It just exaggerates what you are feeling at the time.

When I started going to high school, ecsatsy was not a drug that was being done a lot. We all did the drugs we felt were safe (little chance of getting addicted to). We had fun, and it was pretty innnocent play. It went on like this for about 2 years.

X came into popular circulation, and within weks things started getting fucked up.

You all have your experiences with X, I have my own.

I don't believe we should let people legally do drugs that severely impair their judgement. Specifically, if they do things while intoxicated that they felt were wrong while sober, I feel the drug should not be available legally.

102461[/snapback]

By the time X came on the scene I had stopped experimenting and decided that I will just stick to weed. I have done the coke, base, popping pills, etc..... If it was out there I did it. The only thing I hadn't tried to do was ludes. They were out of circulation by the time I started and X didn't happen until after I quit.

LSD is out. X is out. Foxy Methoxy and Nexxus/Cloud 9 are the new psychedelic drugs of choice. Fortunately, there are still types of Foxy and Nexxus that are legal. Unfortunately, the DEA will probably soon force those of us who like it to go to the streets to buy it instead of ordering it off the internet like civilized people.

LSD is out. X is out. Foxy Methoxy and Nexxus/Cloud 9 are the new psychedelic drugs of choice. Fortunately, there are still types of Foxy and Nexxus that are legal. Unfortunately, the DEA will probably soon force those of us who like it to go to the streets to buy it instead of ordering it off the internet like civilized people.

106874[/snapback]

You know when you are getting old when..............

The new popular drugs are drugs you have never heard of.

Foxy and Nexxus happen to be a lot better than acid or x anyway. I always hated grinding my teeth and tripping for 8 hours on acid and I hated grinding my teeth and getting a hangover on E. Neither foxy or nexxus/cloud 9 carry hangovers or last so long that you eventually find yourself waiting out the effects.

Ahhhh... I like the fact that dropping lasted so long. It was a very cheap high and was well worth the money!!! Do you see visuals on the new ones? Hell, do you see visual on X? From my very limited understanding of X you didn't. That was the biggest draw for me and LSD, I loved to see shit that wasn't there.

LSD is a tryptamine (thus the phrase tripping). Triptomines are chemically similar to seratonin which is the chemical the brain uses to perceive pleasure. For instance, when you eat chocolate or have good sex, your brain produces high levels of seratonin telling your body to enjoy the experience. When you take a tryptomine, it distorts how your brain perceives everything. Thus, LSD distorts the thought process, hearing, seeing, etc and yet, for some reason, you end up enjoying the sensation.

Ecstasy is a phenylethylamine. For whatever reason, when the substance passes through your bloodstream to your brain telling it that a foreign substance has entered it. Your brain, not knowing what to do with the chemical and thinking it may be dying from poison, produces a large euphoria of dopamine and seratonin. The pleasure centers are turned up to the extreme. Instead of distorted visuals and thoughts, your sensual perception is distorted into a euphoria of pleasure.

Foxy Methoxy / Spirit Walk are tryptomines. They produce similar effects to LSD and magic mushrooms, but since they are even closer chemically to seratonin, they are shorter lived and more sensual.

Nexxus / Cloud 9 are phenylethylamines. They produce effects similar to ecstasy, mescaline, and peyote i.e. distorted senses and an awake dreamlike state of mind. The big drawback I've seen to phenylethylamines is that some people barf when they take them.

I'm assuming that Foxy Methoxy refers to 5-MeO-DmT, But what are Spirit Walk's, Nexxus', and Cloud 9's chemical compositions? Around here, people just call RCs by their proper names.

I'm assuming that Foxy Methoxy refers to 5-MeO-DmT, But what are Spirit Walk's, Nexxus', and Cloud 9's chemical compositions? Around here, people just call RCs by their proper names.

106901[/snapback]

The original Foxy Methoxy was 5-MeO-Dipt then 5-MeO-DmT and so on. Several versions of the chemical have been scheduled by the DEA. Currently, 4-Ho-DiPT and 5-MeO-AmT are legal and sold as Spirit Walk and Illusion. However, most people just call them Foxy since they're basically the same thing.

The original Nexxus was 2C-B, but after 2C-B was banned, other phenylethylamines in the 2C- group started being sold under names such as Cloud 9. Typically, Cloud 9 refers to 2C-I.

I have always wanted to try DMT. There's a flaky hippy spirit guide in town who does Ayhuasca ceremonies, and that's the only place I know to get it, but I don't care for the religious aspect. I have never tried to order any of these things online. How safe and reliable are the companies that sell these things. Do you order online, or do you have a local source? If online, would you care to PM me with the site. Very curious about the RCs. I have read alot on Erowid about them, and there seems to be a rather evern split between good and bad experiences. I really have no desire to ever be as uncomfortable as I have been on the classic tryptamines, (lsd, shrooms), and though I have never had a bad experience on E, the reports of bad trips from 2C users make it out to be a far more tricky phen than MDMA.

Also, anyone here ever tried a concentration of Salvia Divinorum? It is, by far, the strongest psychedelic experience I have ever had. Its hard to imagine a drug taking your mind and soul apart more thoroughly and chaotically than Salvia.

Salvia doesn't work on me for some strange reason. I feel cheated.

I've got some en route to me now.

Full report on Salvia coming soon.

Did you smoke a concentrate, or just some crumpled leaves? Did you try to smoke it in a joint? That's no good. Well, shit, I'm sure you've probably read exactly how to get a breakthrough experience.

A friend of mine brought some 10x back from amsterdam, about 5 yeras ago. We rolled it into a joint with some weed, but it just produced the mildest sort of disconnected feeling. We felt jipped. A couple of days later he tells me that we were doing it wrong. He says that it's awesome and I have to try it again. He sits me down and hands me a little glass pipe filled with the stuff, and a little crack torch. He says, take one hit hard and fast, then take another hard hit and hold it, so I do. Maybe 3 seconds after the second hit, I start to laugh uncontrollably, and all hell breaks loose. The first thing that happened was that I completely forgot that I had ingested a drug. I forgot who I was, or where I was. I totally lost contact with my body and all sensation. My consciousness was a point suspended in the middle of a sphere, and on the inside surface of the sphere was painted the room I was in, but the spheere was thinly sliced, and each alternating slice was rotating opposite the direction of its bordering slices and the line where the slices met was a melted swirling mass of reality. I remember thinking that this was how my existence would be forever. I could hear maniacal echoing inhuman laughter bouncing around the shpere, but had no sense of direction. The first thing that I remember after i realised that what was happening was due to the salvia I smoke, was that I was drooling on myself, and I could not move my limbs. In my panic, I struggled until I could get out of the chair, and then began restlessly pacing the house as I realised that the laughter I was hearing was my friend and his GF. They had been doing this to their friends, one at a time, and amusedly watching the reactions. It took about 30 minutes for the effect to dissipate completely, and I distinctly remember thinking that I would never, under any circumstances, do that again.

I smoked the 25x concentrate from a pipe with the flame directly on the stuff and . . . nada. I know some people who love the stuff, but it doesn't affect me at all.

Wow. I can't imagine loving the stuff, but it's effects are interesting, to say the least. It might be pleasant at higher doses than my joint experiment, but lower doses than my bowl experiment. Whatever. It didn't really grab me and make me fall in love, like pot and E have done, and even acid and shrooms at one point. The thing about Salvia that appeals to me though is it's short duration. That's also what I find intriguing about the foxy. Extremely intense with a short duration is the only kind of tryptamine experience I'm up for, anymore.

By the way, thanks for the links.

Did you smoke a concentrate, or just some crumpled leaves? Did you try to smoke it in a joint? That's no good. Well, shit, I'm sure you've probably read exactly how to get a breakthrough experience.......that the laughter I was hearing was my friend and his GF. They had been doing this to their friends, one at a time, and amusedly watching the reactions. It took about 30 minutes for the effect to dissipate completely, and I distinctly remember thinking that I would never, under any circumstances, do that again.

106936[/snapback]

youaretheman5.gif

I can't WAIT to try this shit now. :wicked:

You can't? That shit is rank skunkweed.