• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxy Methoxy

• Jose

• HuaiDan

• Dianka

true. cheez whiz makes everything taste better.

With enough Cheez-Whiz, anything at all is appetizing.

Nothing like eating a giant messy ball of yellow goop after you forgot what you were putting it on.

I've eaten a partially-smoked joint before because I had Cheez-Whiz on my hands.

Have you tried the Nacho flavored stuff? OMFG. Good stuff.

Fortunately, I never really abused it, but I had to supplement with 5-htp for a long time to build up my serotonin levels again. In fact, I'll still load on 5-htp every once in a while. Makes for nice, comfy sleep and good dreams.

You suppose that's why I have really f*cked up nightmares after rolling twice in one week? That, and i still catch myself clenching my teeth even though I haven't touched the stuff in over a month. Really the only unpleasant side effects I've experienced from e. My mind's as clear as a bell, which is more than I can say for smoking weed, even after a month's abstinence.

I'm not sure the jaw clenching thing has anything to do with seretonin. Sounds like the stuff you got might have been MDA or was cut with something meth related. But it is possible the nightmares could have been do to the usage. I've only had 'nightmare' associated with usage, and I only classify it as a nightmare due to the imagery. I was not frightened in the least, in fact I was quite at peace during the dream.

Foxy,

I am relatively certain it was related to the MDMA usage. I can remember the exact moment when my little euphoria bubble burst. Since then, I've been dealing with depression related issues, which have been largely remedied by 5-htp, though my anxiety issues still linger (those aren't mdma related though, imo). BTW, I don't drink diet soda anymore, though I did at the time. Perhaps it was a contributing factor, but I'm still pretty certain this was closely related to the mdma thing. While I can't go in to get all the medical tests done, I can quite accurately assess my shift in moods.

Also, for a good informational resource, check out www.erowid.com

_/\_

Well, at least you are feeling better now. The biggest problem with MDMA useage is that it is hard to ever know precisely what you are getting. The government is doing everyone a great disservice making designer drugs illegal.

RE: teeth clinching - I've had that problem with certain batches of E. I think the pills that circulate in capsule form areactually just meth cut with a little sugar. I've taken MDA several times and it does not make me clinch my teeth. In fact, I find MDA to be preferrable to MDMA. It has a more psychadelic feel and is more sensual. It does not have the emotional bonding sensation of MDMA though.

Update...

Bromo Dragonfly can be smoked.

That's all.

Now back to our regularly scheduled posting.

WHOOPDE.jpg

It's actually a lot better smoked.

None of the sleepiness, just a pretty neat euphoria that lasts longer than when you drink it.

• 2 weeks later...

Two excellent books I'd like to reccommend both by Alexander Shulgin:

Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved: A Chemical Love Story (or simply PiHKAL)

and

Tryptamines I Have Known And Loved: The Continuation (or simply TiHKAL)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shulgin

well foxy methoxy.. seeing as i've done quite a bit of foxy methoxy (and it is quite interesting).. i've done alot.. i mean alot.. never fucked with heroine/crack/pcp those are like the unholy trinity to me, meth should be in there, but i did that once and hated it. my guilty pleasures were always marijuana (of course), LSD, Mushrooms, Foxy Methoxy, AMT, and the holy of all unholies.. DXM.. i totally believe in responsible drug usage, i never let it fuck with me financially or socially.. but drugs do take a toll on your body after a while.. so i cut down almost completely.. still smoke, but on rare occassions, i do shrooms during the summer for "spiritual" purposes (rofl), and i don't drink. i wouldn't change anything i've done because i simply don't believe there is room in life for regret..

so that's my take on it.. blah

Personally, I don't want any of it around me. Not drugs, not alcohol.

I agree. I'm about your same age, and I think the difference between us and a lot of the younger people here is that we have already spent a lot of time and energy defending the ideal and principle of people being able to decide for themselves whether or not to take drugs. That's an old issue for us. Our contribution here is in pointing out what years of being around a lot of stoned people has been like. Speaking for myself, I don't want to be around any of that, and people getting and being stoned bore me to death. It's a sanctioning and institutionalization of stupidity, and I am all for it as long as they are off the roads and out of my presense and I am allowed to profit from it. Sheep are made to be shorn.

But then I belonged to the most hypocritical and retarded religion Catholicism. Most of the Catholics I know don't even blink when being asked to "partake" in some good old mind expanding fun. If a Catholic doesn't do drugs, it certainly isn't because they made a pact with God. It's most likely just not their style.

That's a very telling statement. The question of this thread was based on the professed stance of the church against drugs. What I think is that drug use actually goes hand-in-hand with the practice of religion. That's because at the core of christian thought is an evasiveness and unacceptance of threatening thoughts, or much thinking in general. This performs the same function as drug use for people, and perhaps in an identical fashion when one considers all of the intense endorphins that can be generated by the more emotional religious practices. Even for those in formal and solemn traditions, however, the basic attitudinal formatting of evading unpleasant thoughts and perceptions is in place.

What bothers me about a popular drug culture, though, is what it tends to eclipse. That is a culture where people rely on their own emotions, desires, brains and imaginations to create what they need to entertain and be entertained, rather than hoping these things will just occur in themselves or others after drugs are used. That sells people short. Just the sense of how rare it is to read that conceptualized as I just wrote shows how rare that thinking is. I value everyone I know who can thrive and make me laugh and keep me interested in those ways.

well foxy methoxy.. seeing as i've done quite a bit of foxy methoxy (and it is quite interesting).. i've done alot.. i mean alot.. never fucked with heroine/crack/pcp those are like the unholy trinity to me, meth should be in there, but i did that once and hated it. my guilty pleasures were always marijuana (of course), LSD, Mushrooms, Foxy Methoxy, AMT, and the holy of all unholies.. DXM.. i totally believe in responsible drug usage, i never let it fuck with me financially or socially.. but drugs do take a toll on your body after a while.. so i cut down almost completely.. still smoke, but on rare occassions, i do shrooms during the summer for "spiritual" purposes (rofl), and i don't drink. i wouldn't change anything i've done because i simply don't believe there is room in life for regret..

You ever do Iprocin (4-ho-dipt)? I think that may be my favorite tryptamine.

• 3 weeks later...

You ever do Iprocin (4-ho-dipt)? I think that may be my favorite tryptamine.

nope, is the stuff still legal? i remember when AMT and Foxy went schedule1.. man foxy was awesome.. laying upside-down on the kid's slide in memorial park watching the clouds dance for me in the moonlight, lmao.

My question is, without the influence of Christian morals, what is your viewpoint on occasional drug use? I'm not asking if you use any substances, or if you feel they should be legalized. I'm just asking if you feel (on a social level) concerned at all about drug use and if your perspective has changed on this matter since de-converting.

Occasional drug use is up to the person. If that's what floats their boats and they do not do harm to someone else on account of it, then let them ingest poison. Personally, I am against drugs, but do not see how making them all illegal is helping society.

I am concerned, of course. But force will not rid us of narcotics use anymore than it will rid us of Xianity. Only education will do that. People need to be made aware of the great harm they do to themselves - and can end up doing to people around them - while using narcotics. Education is, as always, the key.

My perspective has changed; when I was Xian, I was all for the "War on Drugs" and all for more laws and force used against the drug trade. While I don't have any sympathy for the people who peddle poison, I don't see why I should persist in my old opinion. After turning Deist and learning the value of free-thought and free action, I came to understand how society must take responsibility for narcotics themselves by learning to avoid them, despite if they are legal - and that banning them only makes the matter worse, as Prohibition clearly demonstrates.

The only drug I ever "did" was take one Valium pill. I was in my teens and very depressed one day, so my mom, a nurse, gave me one that she had. (She wasn't addicted to tranquilizers but did have them around and took them occasionally as things at home were rough sometimes.) I slept all day so I said "none of this for me!" My grandmother on my mother's side was very sensitive to any prescription drugs and I seem to take after her in that regard. After my experience with that one Valium pill, I was scared off of any drugs, legal or illegal.

From my observations, marijuana isn't that bad. I know someone who has used it off and on for years and he is a responsible employed member of society. I've seen two former friends totally destroy their lives with alcohol and a couple of others get messed up badly with meth/crank/speed. That stuff is nasty!

I'm for legalizing medical marijuana, definitely.