Goodbye Jesus

Skeptics Bible

daniel_1012

You know, we should gather up a bunch of these quotes of his and submit them to Fundies Say The Darndest Things.
Don't tempt me!! :vent:

I've got too much work to do right now!! :vent:

:twitch:

:wicked: 'Tis a good idea though. :wicked:

Hell, I've even put one of his Brainiac-type comments in my signature line. :HaHa:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Mr. Neil

• Fweethawt

• Kuroikaze

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, have you looked closely at this "daniel in the lion's den"? He's not for real. I mean "Hell? Hell yeah!" How obvious is that? Don't assume he's for real just because he has his christian rhetoric down. This is, after all, an ex-christian forum. Who knows the rhetoric better than an ex-christian?
I think a mod did that. I think you need to exceed a determined number of posts before you can edit things like that.

Guys, have you looked closely at this "daniel in the lion's den"? He's not for real. I mean "Hell? Hell yeah!" How obvious is that? Don't assume he's for real just because he has his christian rhetoric down. This is, after all, an ex-christian forum. Who knows the rhetoric better than an ex-christian?

103431[/snapback]

:grin: THe "Hell? Hell yeah!" is assigned by WM, and not chosen by Daniel himself. :HaHa:

And Daniel is the real thing. I've said it before, and don't mind doing it again. He's the real deal, the fundie Christian a la carte. It doesn't get better than that. And I must say, I think he adds a certain flavor to many debates, even though I don't agree with him with a long-shot, but it does make the discussion interesting and alive.

I've made that connection myself. I even thought that it might have been Dave after a hefty session of glue sniffin'. :Doh:

But I think this dude showed up before the debate section was turned into the lion's den. :shrug:

THe "Hell? Hell yeah!" is assigned by WM, and not chosen by Daniel himself

Oops. Well, I'm still not convinced he's not pulling your leg, but I don't suppose it matters. Even if he were, having a fundy perspective always heats up these discussions.

And I must say, I think he adds a certain flavor to many debates, even though I don't agree with him with a long-shot, but it does make the discussion interesting and alive.

103434[/snapback]

I don't know - he's pretty boring to me. If he is for real (and I still have my doubts like JPD), could you imagine being stuck next to him on a cross-country flight? Oy gevalt...

(Me, sitting down) Hi.

(Daniel) Hi - hey, you know Jesus? He's my special tag-along pal! Let me tell you about why his magical story book is real!

(Me, stuffing iPod headphones into ears and cranking the Hives full blast) Thank you, Steve Jobs!

:fun::crazy:

And I must say, I think he adds a certain flavor to many debates, even though I don't agree with him with a long-shot, but it does make the discussion interesting and alive.

103434[/snapback]

I don't know - he's pretty boring to me. If he is for real (and I still have my doubts like JPD), could you imagine being stuck next to him on a cross-country flight? Oy gevalt...

103444[/snapback]

It's not about if he's boring or not. We had a period early-summer with no Christians at all, except for TAP and maybe Amanda, and there was a lot less debate and activity. I think it serves a purpose to have a punch bag hanging around. It might not be the prettiest punch bag, but without one, you'd never have a reason to put your gloves on. ;)

If we send all Christians packing from this site, we would be sitting and arguing with each other. It's better to have a common enemy... :wicked:

I said look at the verses I did not say look at what the website said about them.

The verses are sick and so is the bible.

So let me point them out to you: look in cruelty and violence, injustice and intolerance.