Goodbye Jesus

Shit Christians Say On Facebook Around The Holidays

PandaPirate

OK, so speaking of things Christians say on Facebook around Christmas time, I've got a good one. Actually this person is not just a Christian, they are (I believe) a Messianic Jew - so they have the Christian doctrine but they still talk about the Torah and all that. Anyway, I have no problem with this - to each their own right? BUT, at Christmas she always gets on her soapbox about how Christmas is wrong (due to pagan roots) and how God hates Christmas and Christians shouldn't celebrate it at all. I find it half amusing and half annoying, but today there was something hilarious! She linked to the following video and her Facebook comment was "A must see for all you Christians who think Christmas is OK".

http://119ministries.com/blog-119/view/7411

All I have to say is that if that website thinks it's going to win anyone over to their view with that video - then they need a new marketing team! :D

OK, so speaking of things Christians say on Facebook around Christmas time, I've got a good one. Actually this person is not just a Christian, they are (I believe) a Messianic Jew - so they have the Christian doctrine but they still talk about the Torah and all that. Anyway, I have no problem with this - to each their own right? BUT, at Christmas she always gets on her soapbox about how Christmas is wrong (due to pagan roots) and how God hates Christmas and Christians shouldn't celebrate it at all. I find it half amusing and half annoying, but today there was something hilarious! She linked to the following video and her Facebook comment was "A must see for all you Christians who think Christmas is OK".

http://119ministries...g-119/view/7411

All I have to say is that if that website thinks it's going to win anyone over to their view with that video - then they need a new marketing team! biggrin.png

Jesus christ I was pissing myself laughing! And then it just got too painful LOL. The Message- in MONOTONE!! ROFL

Coconutz, that was absolutely hilarious (and disturbing too)! And it looked like the preachy guy had a see-through shirt and his nipples were showing laugh.png !

All I have to say is that if that website thinks it's going to win anyone over to their view with that video - then they need a new marketing team! biggrin.png

When I was a teenager we had Christian neighbors who didn't believe in celebrating any holidays, and their beliefs about the holidays seemed full of sexual innuendo. This family had two teenage boys ( 12 and 14) and the youngest told us that Christmas trees were actually Pagan because they represent the cock of some ancient god, so decorating this "cock" you're worshiping this god and his penis. Also Easter was a holiday that used to do with orgies, and some people had sex with rabbits and chickens during the celebrations. I remember when the youngest was trying to explain the "Pagan sex rituals" of Christmas I asked him "O.k. So during Christmas did these Pagans screw reindeer?"

• Like 1

Oh good Lord. Sounds like something you'd expect in a homeschooling curriculum. I can't comment too much on the content of the video though: I spent too much time staring in disbelief at the guy's nipples.

Tempted to post it to Facebook, and see how everyone I know (religious or otherwise) reacts to it.

I should start wishing people a Merry Yule. Or would that be Happy Yule? I mean essentially that's what we celebrate.

In any event, the "Lets put Christ back in Christmas" crap annoys the living daylights out of me. Just like the big Easter Services, I mean, helloooooo there are no Christian Holidays! Christians just have injected themselves into pagan ones.

This will be my first ex-Christian Christmas, but not my first aware one.

I love this time of year, could do without the nativity and the religious carols now though. ;)

It begins....

Starting to feel the CHRISTmas spirit. xmas can go dig a hole somewhere and die.

And the first comment:

xmas can FAAAAAAAAAAALL on its knees

It begins....

Starting to feel the CHRISTmas spirit. xmas can go dig a hole somewhere and die.

And the first comment:

xmas can FAAAAAAAAAAALL on its knees

*rolls eyes*