Goodbye Jesus

The Official Ex-C Facebook Friending Thread

freeasabird

I notice there has been a lot of sexual tension on Ex-C lately. I like this.

• Like 2

yeah, it's one of those things that ebbs and flows....like the tide or the moon....or other biological processes.

I notice there has been a lot of sexual tension on Ex-C lately. I like this.

It's so thick you could cut it with a spork.

http://www.facebook.com/hope.tway

Warning, though, if you are closeted, let me know, because I don't censor myself on fb. This might be a timeline consideration too, if you comment on any smartass thing I post. And there's a lot. Feminist, weird, and non-christian religion. And making fun of fundies.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a page. It's just for art. But if you like my page you get to see the pretty things I post there! GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif (jus' sayin')

https://www.facebook.com/ChelsieSp

Im kinda in the same boat as T2M. Not being completely out of the closet yet. So I'll send you all friend requests. THen the mutual friends part should take over from there.

Wouldn't it be funny if one of us turned out to be like a church member or someone who we already knew. LOL!

Wouldn't it be funny if one of us turned out to be like a church member or someone who we already knew. LOL!

When I found out that Suzie lived literally four blocks away from me, and we'd met on the forum... Honestly, I nearly fell off my chair. Especially when I'd been wishing for so long about meeting someone from the forum in my small coastal town, and even told her that in her extimony... Like, holy fuck lol.

• Super Moderator

Poke.

Poke.

One word... So much innuendo :P

Anybody from the northern woods? Anyone? ...Okay I'm gonna go back to practicing my moose calling all by my lonesome sing_99.gif

• Like 1

Anybody from the northern woods? Anyone? ...Okay I'm gonna go back to practicing my moose calling all by my lonesome sing_99.gif

I have a cousin in Alaska...

ok so the recommended friends thing is working its magic. I sent out some request but I have no idea who anybody is other than those of you that have links. Wendyshrug.gif

ok so the recommended friends thing is working its magic. I sent out some request but I have no idea who anybody is other than those of you that have links. Wendyshrug.gif

2honest made a cheat sheet for those who put their facebook links here, i.e. EX-C handle --> real life name. I can PM it to you if you want. Let me know.

• Super Moderator

Cheat sheet is a great idea. Thanks!!!

(I'll take one, please)

I have a cousin in Alaska...

Sweet. But I'm on the east coast.

I like the cheat sheet idea but I really don't need everybody .....at least right now. I don't mind being on it but I don't want you all to get lost in the list of "people that you still haven't confirmed because your not sure who they are but the name sounds familiar only this person is heavier than you remember the being and you think you could figure it out if you saw more pictures but you can't see more pictures until you friend them and then if you find they're psycho from the pictures they'll have gotten the confirmation only to find out that you have unfriended them and now they don't like you".. yeah that list. I have bunch of those.

• Like 1

2honest made a cheat sheet for those who put their facebook links here, i.e. EX-C handle --> real life name. I can PM it to you if you want. Let me know.

Cheat sheet is a great idea. Thanks!!!

(I'll take one, please)

EEEK!!!!! This is exactly what we need to avoid. I think this thread or PMs are the way to go. Sharing this information is a violation of our (informal) confidentiality agreement.

Just sayin.

Take me off any lists.........

Good point Positivist. Others probably share your concern. how about a code. Ill send a friend request along with a note that says "the hungry rabbit jumps" then you'll know I'm from exc. lol. 10 points to whoever can name the movie. Also I general only friended people I'm friend with in reality but you all have met that criteria so I opened up a little.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Send a request my way! www.facebook.com/mrmarkolo

Looking forward future conversations and rants! :)

Send a request my way!

Looking forward future conversations and rants! smile.png

Confirmed :)

Send a request my way!

A lot of people may not necessarily check back here all the time, so if anyone's page is still up I would feel free to send them an invite, and then newcomers in the future would do the same with yours.