Goodbye Jesus

The Official Ex-C Facebook Friending Thread

freeasabird

I think this thread should be in a subsection which isn't readable by the public and perhaps is even password protected (like the sex one).

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I think this thread should be in a subsection which isn't readable by the public and perhaps is even password protected (like the sex one).

I agree.

I agree.

Yeah, would probably br a good idea.

I agree.

Yeah, would probably br a good idea.

.Yeah, I agree. I was a little reluctant at first to friend anybody but its kinda like coming out of the closet and a little bit theraputic because people can now associate an anonymous life with a face and someone out there knows if they saw me walking down the street that I was an atheist.......if I happen to be walking several states away from home.

• Like 1

I view this as a thread for EX-Cs who want to go public :shrug:

Ah, I see, well I'm not really public yet, a few close people know but living in the south, I don't really want to announce it yet.

I view this as a thread for EX-Cs who want to go public Wendyshrug.gif

I think it's more a case of the googlebots than anything else for some people. I'm pretty out, but not completely. And some of things I have talked about on here... Well, there are some people whom I would prefer not to see or know some things I have written, if that makes sense. It's mainly my grandfather finding out about a few things than anything else. Couldn't give a shit about anyone else knowing some stuff, but would prefer grandpa to live his last days distress-free. He'll be 92 in a few months.

Added a bunch of you, in case you see friend requests from me.

Also, PM me if you want to add me!!

In wanting to sort my new heathen FB friends, I accidentally created a FB group called Ex-C and added a bunch of you to it before realizing that I should have just created a List for myself. But, it seems the idea of a group is agreeable with most, so I'll keep it going! If you want to join the group (it is set to Secret, so no one would know you joined), PM me :)

Great, and thanks to Jblu for adding me. But is there a list that matches people's Ex-Chr names and their FB names? I'm losing track of who on FB is someone I know from here because the names and usually the avatars are different.

Great, and thanks to Jblu for adding me. But is there a list that matches people's Ex-Chr names and their FB names? I'm losing track of who on FB is someone I know from here because the names and usually the avatars are different.

I'll send you a list of the people who have publicly shared their facebooks here on EX-C.

I'll send you a list of the people who have publicly shared their facebooks here on EX-C.

Reckon you could make that two? You've probably added me without my realising.

ED: Reading over that, it sounds a lot worse than intended. Point is, I want the complete list :P.

http://facebook.com/AnneSushi

All I ask is that no mention of my Ex-C status be mentioned on my page....too much to lose just now...thankies :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Babylonian Dream

Added a bunch of Ex-C's. Gotta admit, simply talking to people instead of being told, "l'll pray for you", actually does help. Instead of making you angry on top of feeling depressed. Now I'm happy.

• 1 month later...

thanks!

(removed link for privacy.)

Gawd you guys. I'm too scared! I feel like I'm taking off all my clothes in public! excl.png

I tend to agree, I take my clothes off in public enough in dreams.

Eh fuck it. I'm proud to be an ex-c.

http://www.facebook.com/alan.dikkers

I've sent a few requests out, mostly to ppl I've interacted with here at some time. Less even.

Very impressive regarding your linguistic skill set. Have you used them to check out biblical manuscripts by any chance?