Goodbye Jesus

Annoying Christian Thread Continued Here

antix

End, your total lack of inhabitation by a loving god is showing again. Might want to tug your skirt down a bit to cover up.

Guest end3

End, your total lack of inhabitation by a loving god is showing again. Might want to tug your skirt down a bit to cover up.

Be thankful I don't post a pic....

He knows he's loved.....not in some wierd way, but like Florduh says, more in a Viking love way....lol.

Legion, he kicked your ass.

If that's your perception of things then that's fine.

BAA,

Was just a question. Sorry it struck a nerve, but I didn't know it would do so. I'm not a bad guy for asking a question relevant to tour quoted post.

You have my sincerest apologies and condolences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok went back thru the thread to see what happened. I saw where you said in a roundabout way that you were in the process of writing up your thoughts - for whatever reason I didn't either see this, or I didn't interpret it as a "hands off" subject. Either way, again, my apologies. Just know there was no ill intent or any such thing on my part, It merely didnt register with me that you in no way wante to talk about that process.

Best regards,

McD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok, McD.

All is forgiven, all is forgotten and all is well between us. smile.png

Please don't feel bad.

I'll try and remember to address your question and slot that somewhere into the piece I'm writing up.

If it slips my mind, just let me know and I'll give it my best shot.

Thanks,

BAA.

I'm not sure if Anti or BAA will see this, but I've just noticed the sad news, and both of you have my deepest sympathies. Thank you both for telling us about it.

Many thanks Akheia. smile.png

Your words do make a difference.

Imho, one of the the most difficult things anyone can do is to reveal a sensitive item of private information about themselves to others. Doing so immediately makes that person vulnerable and it hands power over to the others. They can use that information for good or ill. They can respect the person doing the revealing or they can use that information hurtfully, with no respect for the other person's mental and emotional wellbeing. Saying this, I can only hope that Antixianxian is coping well because he was brave enough to reveal sensitive information about himself here. If you're reading this, just let me say...

"Hi friend! smile.png I see you looked in on my profile page yesterday. If I can be of any help just write me there. I log-in to Ex-Chr.net most days, so I'll see if you've PM'ed me. Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

('nuther snippet of personal info.)

I was sitting at my kitchen table yesterday, looking thru the mail. First item - a letter from our local bank informing me that my mom's account (which I'd been managing on her behalf, because of her advancing dementia) was now closed. It's crazy, but as the sheer finality of that news hit me hard. I just filled up there and then, tearfully digesting the news that she really was gone forever.

I say it's crazy, because I dealt with her illness, death, funeral and burial very well - that is, I kept a firm grip on my feelings for the sake of family and friends, who were grieving and upset. The last thing they needed was to see me lose it in a big way. So, perhaps that letter just caught me off my guard?

Anyway, I tell you all this because I TRUST YOU ALL with this information, ok? I feel confident enough to write this because I'm confident that you'll respect it and respect me

Thanks,

BAA.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if Anti or BAA will see this, but I've just noticed the sad news, and both of you have my deepest sympathies. Thank you both for telling us about it.

Imho, one of the the most difficult things anyone can do is to reveal a sensitive item of private information about themselves to others. Doing so immediately makes that person vulnerable and it hands power over to the others. They can use that information for good or ill. They can respect the person doing the revealing or they can use that information hurtfully, with no respect for the other person's mental and emotional wellbeing. Saying this, I can only hope that Antixianxian is coping well because he was brave enough to reveal sensitive information about himself here. If you're reading this, just let me say...

"Hi friend! smile.png I see you looked in on my profile page yesterday. If I can be of any help just write me there. I log-in to Ex-Chr.net most days, so I'll see if you've PM'ed me. Thanks."

I was sitting at my kitchen table yesterday, looking thru the mail. First item - a letter from our local bank informing me that my mom's account (which I'd been managing on her behalf, because of her advancing dementia) was now closed. It's crazy, but as the sheer finality of that news hit me hard. I just filled up there and then, tearfully digesting the news that she really was gone forever.

I say it's crazy, because I dealt with her illness, death, funeral and burial very well - that is, I kept a firm grip on my feelings for the sake of family and friends, who were grieving and upset. The last thing they needed was to see me lose it in a big way. So, perhaps that letter just caught me off my guard?

Anyway, I tell you all this because I TRUST YOU ALL with this information, ok? I feel confident enough to write this because I'm confident that you'll respect it and respect me

Thanks,

BAA.

I've never been through what you're going through, so I apologize in advance if I ever say anything that isn't sensitive to your needs at this time. The only people I've lost so far are two of my grandparents (that I wasn't too terribly close to anyways) and one of my best friends who just passed 2 months ago tragically. With him, though, I haven't really truly grieved yet- there was no funeral for him. I think his parents were just in denial, or something. He was extremely lonely and depressed, and more or less took his own life, albeit somewhat indirectly. Last night I layed in bed and it hit me again, and made me very sad- but I shook it off. Life goes on I guess.

Anyways, not sure how much I could do anyways, but if there's anything you need, just let me know.

McD

Thanks McD! :)

We're cool.

Now I'll bat this right back at you. That sounds like a heavy burden you're carrying about your best buddy. Just lmk (here or via PM) if you you want to talk or stuff like that, ok?

All the best,

BAA.

Thanks McD! :)

We're cool.

Now I'll bat this right back at you. That sounds like a heavy burden you're carrying about your best buddy. Just lmk (here or via PM) if you you want to talk or stuff like that, ok?

All the best,

BAA.

Thanks BAAAAAAAAA.

*bro hug and mandatory fist bump*

BAA, oh, my dear, I hear you. I'm tearing up just imagining what that was like, and remembering my own journey when my own mother passed away almost a decade ago. Sometimes shit just hits you like a mule kick when it comes to grief. You are not alone in this valley. As well, let me know if you want to talk, okay? And if you don't want to post or whatever, you have all the time in the world.

Thanks,

BAA.

I've never been through what you're going through, so I apologize in advance if I ever say anything that isn't sensitive to your needs at this time. The only people I've lost so far are two of my grandparents (that I wasn't too terribly close to anyways) and one of my best friends who just passed 2 months ago tragically. With him, though, I haven't really truly grieved yet- there was no funeral for him. I think his parents were just in denial, or something. He was extremely lonely and depressed, and more or less took his own life, albeit somewhat indirectly. Last night I layed in bed and it hit me again, and made me very sad- but I shook it off. Life goes on I guess.

Anyways, not sure how much I could do anyways, but if there's anything you need, just let me know.

McD

Very sad to hear this about your friend, McD. Life is tough, and we humans don't have much besides each other.

Thanks Fic.

All we have is each other, and there lots of days where even "each other" is pretty scant. Sometimes I feel all alone- I have a great family and all, but honestly me and my wife don't have too many friends that we're very close with. I love my oldest brother and my "best friend" to death but they live a few states away, and while I have a few other guys I know well, communication has pretty much dwindled to near nothing. I still goto church bc of my wife, and know some people there, but its all surface level, and anyways if they knew my thoughts about god and all I'm not sure if theyd necessarily want to keep the little contact we have up. It's SO HARD with young kids to forge new relationships, with work and taking care of things at home and all on top of it. Occasionally I'll get to know a dude I'll "click" with but then life gets in the way. As much as I love my girls being young, it also retards my ability to have a life of my own. As does marriage to a degree.

Oh well enuff of my pity party.

There's plenty of people worse off than me.

It's good to be able to talk to y'all on here tho. :)

I believe you are on your way to deconverting my friend. you are a nice christian who just can't believe that god would put such a nice person as myself in hell. rolleyes.gif

That was the beginning for me too. wink.pngAccording to the bible anti, (the book you believe in) I AM going to hell to burn for all eternity.........

(Pro 21:2) Every man's way is right in his own eyes, But the LORD weighs the hearts.

All who consciously and willfully reject Christ you will go to hell.

I'll save you a seat!

To McDaddy...

Right back at ya! smile.png

To Akheia...

Thanks and huggs (electronically speaking) ! smile.png

To Ficino...

I totally endorse your words to McD. goodjob.gif

BAA.

I adore you guys.

Sooo........

*awkward silence*

How bout that local sports team

Dawwwwwww...I want to play with pandas on a slide...

Pandas can be surprisingly vicious.

So a panda walks into a restaurant. He sits down, and orders a yummy meal. Te panda proceeds to finish off his meal, then abruptly stands up brandishing an AK-47, and begins emptying the clip, terrifying the other diners, who run out screaming. Then the panda puts away the assault rifle and simply strolls out the door.

As he is walking out, the bartender grabs the panda by the fur, spins him around an asks "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?". The panda looks him in the eye, and says, "IM A PANDA. LOOK IT UP IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA, ASSHOLE".

The bartender grabs an encyclopedia from the office and finds the listing. "Panda: eats chutes and leaves".

zing

Pandas can be surprisingly vicious.

I go to Panda Express all the time. Never had a problem. :-)

We kind of say the same thing about wombats: east roots and leaves. Excepting it's a lot more sexually suggestive lol.

What is rooting? ??

What is rooting? ??

Its what i did to your mother last night.

In southern Alabama when I lived there a popular "go to hell" euphemism was "Eat a root."

Those idiots thought they were literally telling someone to eat a root--like a potato or something--and never did figure out why that crazy Californian girl inhaled soda laughing when she heard that for the first time.

What is rooting? ??

Its what i did to your mother last night.

Did she enjoy it? She's uber fundy do I doubt it. She probably felt guilty afterwards.

I'm gonna guess its eating ass?