Goodbye Jesus

Higgs Boson: Found

BrotherJosh

"Goddamn" particle! :P

The God particle has been discovered...

CHECKFUCKINGMATE ATHEISTS

Have they found the Higgs boson? Maybe not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2171611/Is-God-particle-impostor-Scientists-claim-signal-Large-Hadron-Collider-Higgs-all.html

The hunt for the particle had an evangelical feel about it as time after time it was missing in all the places they thought it would be and they had to look at ever higher energies.

They may have felt pressure to provide it since this was make or break time, their last chance. As it is they can now work on it for years without hassle as there will now be years of tests to prove or disprove it.

Impostor particle?

Oh, I get it!

It's the Antichrist Particle!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So we can or cannot get something from nothing? Or is there a such thing as nothing? In the Never Ending Story there was. I saw it, the movie... Obviously, not the Nothing. It seemed scary though which makes it something... Obviously then, this was an impostor as it couldn't be nothing but also be a scary something.

I have problems with a universe that seems to have been proven to have a beginning. Not that I have a problem with it having a beginning... I have a problem with it all the sudden existing. But I'm just a competitive cyclist. I'm no scientist.

So we can or cannot get something from nothing? Or is there a such thing as nothing? In the Never Ending Story there was. I saw it, the movie... Obviously, not the Nothing. It seemed scary though which makes it something... Obviously then, this was an impostor as it couldn't be nothing but also be a scary something.

I have problems with a universe that seems to have been proven to have a beginning. Not that I have a problem with it having a beginning... I have a problem with it all the sudden existing. But I'm just a competitive cyclist. I'm no scientist.

One of the most difficult concepts to grasp of BB theory is that space and time, thus the universe, are coterminus. A singularity without time is both instantaneous and eternal.

Impostor particle?

Oh, I get it!

It's the Antichrist Particle!!!

This reminds me of the movie Prince of Darkness.

S

http://www.dailymail...-Higgs-all.html

The hunt for the particle had an evangelical feel about it as time after time it was missing in all the places they thought it would be and they had to look at ever higher energies.

They may have felt pressure to provide it since this was make or break time, their last chance. As it is they can now work on it for years without hassle as there will now be years of tests to prove or disprove it.

See? Dem' science people cain't agree on nothin'. De keep on changin' cause they wrong! God's word don't change!

S

http://www.dailymail...-Higgs-all.html

See? Dem' science people cain't agree on nothin'. De keep on changin' cause they wrong! God's word don't change!

PREECH THAT GOOD NEWZ THERE BROTHA ROADRUNNA!! PRASSSSE DE LAWWD!