Goodbye Jesus

Creepy married guy on Craig's list

Dianka

Poonis, I find myself starring at your sig for at least a few minutes every time I run into a post of yours. The only other sig pic that has done that for me is Crazy-Tigers. Dancing dancing dancing dancing...

Me too! :lmao:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianka

• BigToe

• Purple

• Taphophilia

Many people don't get help for their depression, so it could be going on with that woman. If it wasn't before, it very well could be now. Who knows. I think they both probably have issues that counseling couldn't hurt, be it why she is not motivated do anything but sit on the couch and get larger or why he gets off on lying to his wife and not getting caught.

Why has nobody asked whether the woman's weight gain was genetic in her family? Weight gain is not always due to pigging out and being lazy. I really, really wish people would realize that. I watch what I eat & exercise and I will still never be a size 6. It is really the last acceptable prejudice in Western society.

Why has nobody asked whether the woman's weight gain was genetic in her family? Weight gain is not always due to pigging out and being lazy. I really, really wish people would realize that. I watch what I eat & exercise and I will still never be a size 6. It is really the last acceptable prejudice in Western society.

It sure is... makes me mad too. Unless I seriously become an athletic trainer or go on the Big Loser program for life, I will end up fairly large like ALL the women in my family (like 200 lbs for life). I can't say for sure if they eat more than most people, but I know that my family gatherings are average and we don't eat differently or more than other people when we go out to eat. There have been a few studies on this on teenagers... and most teenagers who are overweight aren't eating differently than their peers... proof of a strong genetic factor. The good news is that my family carries the weight in the hip/butt and thigh area, so heart problems are not an issue in my family (at least for the women).

Anyway, it really saddens me to see how few overweight women there are in college and the professional world. I almost want to start a support group for us, but the shame is so strong and the numbers so few that it would never be successful.

There are online support groups actually. Do a search for fat acceptance and you will find them.

Same here. Many of the women in my family are big-boned and predisposed to being overweight. I eat only as much food as the next person and am fairly active, yet I will never be skinny. I do not find this a problem myself, but I've dated a jerk who was no skinnier than myself and wanted a girlfriend who was a supermodel and couldn't accept me as I am. The worst part? He tried to get into my pants anyway. I'd bet my last dollar the guy whose witticism was the inspiration of this thread is just as hypocritical.

I'm sorry, but guys (and girls) who play with people's emotions because they think they can get away with it are immature assholes who need to be bitchslapped with a frying pan.