Goodbye Jesus

A Science Question For Any Willing Christians.

bornagainathiest

Thank you for your polite input, End.

Please indicate which of the 5 options you think is correct.

Thanks,

BAA.

LOL

LOL

Wait, I have an answer just for Rauoool.

You didn't put an option I agree with BAA

God created the universe and it is meaningful.

Thx.

OK,

Per the science format, I want to choose option #1 meaningless.

Your turn BAA.

ooooowe, I'm just all giddy when we do science. Woot!

Thanks for your input folks.

As stated in my opening post, I'd like this thread to be held open for Christian replies until the 25th.

That should give SteveBennett enough time to contribute, assuming the two week leave-of-absence he quoted still holds good.

Thanks,

BAA.

I am a Christian. I replied. Do I not get a response?

See post #26

25th?  sigh… arm is getting really sore BAA.LeslieHappyCry.gif

(actually, it's kind of weird but I developed a serious inflammation of my left shoulder 2 days ago - picking up meds today  LOL, NO, it's not related - just an odd coincidence)

LOL

Thx.

Reading comprehension is a good skill to have.  BAA's questions deals with the amount of energy in the universe, and nothing more.  Try again.

LOL

Thx.

Reading comprehension is a good skill to have.  BAA's questions deals with the amount of energy in the universe, and nothing more.  Try again.

Eh, I corrected myself. That was a special response for Raooool.

Right. Maybe you ought to watch my Richard Carrier's universe video then. I mean, which universe did the invisible being create out of the millions out there? Also, it was meaningful? As in 99.99999999999999999999999999999% is not hospitable for any life at all? LOL

Right. Maybe you ought to watch my Richard Carrier's universe video then. I mean, which universe did the invisible being create out of the millions out there? Also, it was meaningful? As in 99.99999999999999999999999999999% is not hospitable for any life at all? LOL

Universe 7,386,003 is hospitable. Consult your video...

You mean I was off a bit? Okay, since you just conceded there is absolutely NO purpose to our god created universe, I will GLADLY concede the numbers to you.. ROFL

Your turn again Einstein..

LOL

Thx.

At least one person is paying some attention to what I write.

Thanks, Sdelsolray.

You mean I was off a bit? Okay, since you just conceded there is absolutely NO purpose to our god created universe, I will GLADLY concede the numbers to you.. ROFL

Your turn again Einstein..

Waiting for y'all to scientifically define meaning/purpose......being a "science" question and all. You may want to stay out of this one Raooool.

LOL

Thx.

Thanks, Sdelsolray.

I chose #1 BAA, let's proceed.....post 30?

Thanks, Sdelsolray.

And I would draw your attention to # 1 and # 26, End.

The set date is the 25th, not the 20th. SteveBennett has yet to reply and Ironhorse has yet to pick an option.  But if you lack the patience and self-control (see Galatians 5: 22 & 23) to wait that long End, there is something you can do about it. 

The answer to the question has been known since the 1980's. 

Many books and newspaper and magazine articles have been written about it.  This information is now readily and easily accessible on the Internet.  With a few keystrokes you can find it out for yourself.  Try Googling it.

But a more pertinent question at this juncture might be...

"If finding out true knowledge about the universe is so ****ing easy, why is it that Christians can't or won't or don't do it?"

Thanks, Sdelsolray.

The set date is the 25th, not the 20th. SteveBennett has yet to reply and Ironhorse has yet to pick an option.  But if you lack the patience and self-control (see Galatians 5: 22 & 23) to wait that long End, there is something you can do about it. 

Many books and newspaper and magazine articles have been written about it.  This information is now readily and easily accessible on the Internet.  With a few keystrokes you can find it out for yourself.  Try Googling it.

"If finding out true knowledge about the universe is so ****ing easy, why is it that Christians can't or won't or don't do it?"

Oh, I see, we are all under your control. Pretty sure non-Christians were the ones waiting for your reign of control to be lifted. What an incredible joke.

Almost as big a joke as all of those 9999's in Raooool's certainty. But I digress, his video has millions of data points.

Oh, I see, we are all under your control. Pretty sure non-Christians were the ones waiting for your reign of control to be lifted. What an incredible joke.

Almost as big a joke as all of those 9999's in Raooool's certainty. But I digress, his video has millions of data points.

No, End.

That's not correct.

I would appreciate this thread being held open until SteveBennett and Ironhorse makes their choices.  That's a simple matter of courtesy and good nettiquette.  But if you don't have the sufficient respect for your fellow Christians and the other members of this forum, then I can't stop you acting like a selfish, immature, undisciplined teenage brat, can I?

No, End.

That's not correct.

I would appreciate this thread being held open until SteveBennett and Ironhorse makes their choices.  That's a simple matter of courtesy and good nettiquette.  But if you don't have the sufficient respect for your fellow Christians and the other members of this forum, then I can't stop you acting like a selfish, immature, undisciplined teenage brat, can I?

Damn, I knew it was my fault....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Googled it just now.

About 101,000,000 results (0.35 seconds)... apparently.

Seeing as you can't or won't put in the effort (35 keystrokes) to do that End, shall I put you out of your misery and just PM you the answer?

I see you're still doing the typical xtian cult tapdancing. You admitted to NO meaningful purpose while implying same in your very first statement about it. You got called on it but in your typical fashion are now backpeddling. Baby Jaysus is weeping with sadness over yet another fail from you. LOL