Goodbye Jesus

Funny Pics Thread Three

Discern

wtf-007-02272015.jpg

The fact this mannequin exists is a sad commentary on society.

wtf-007-02272015.jpg

Not really, Teenagers usually grow out of this.

wtf-007-02272015.jpg

The caption was added by someone who interpreted it as being targeted to teens, but I think it's just mimicking the super skinny, hunched over, pouty models in magazines.

wtf-007-02272015.jpg

The caption was added by someone who interpreted it as being targeted to teens, but I think it's just mimicking the super skinny, hunched over, pouty models in magazines.

I've never seen anyone model this way. This pose is pretty exclusive to unenthusiastic teens.

• Like 1

afternoon-break-012-02272015.jpg

Reminded me:

1506930_807349146017021_8081890186197431

Guys will understand this...

2Wus4WP.gif

• Like 1

CB I just googled "hunched over model." I could be wrong but you don't strike me as the type to rea the magazines I'm referring to. ;) Some of the models pose just like that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hunched+over+model&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kZzyVOKIBdGnyAS0u4KwDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=615

CB I just googled "hunched over model." I could be wrong but you don't strike me as the type to rea the magazines I'm referring to. wink.png Some of the models pose just like that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hunched+over+model&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kZzyVOKIBdGnyAS0u4KwDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=615

Yeah. No, sorry. Those models have terrible posture, and yes they are hunched over, but they are not in that pose. The mannequin is clearly in a pose that says "...but Moooom!" or "I wish this embarrassment my parents are putting me through would just end!"

If that was a real girl, her head would be hanging a moment later as she shuffled back into the changing room to try on something else she hates for her mother.

I see what you mean about the hunched over models with bad posture, but that's different than the mannequin pose we're seeing here. That might have been what the retailer was going for, but they failed if they were and just ended up with "grumpy teen hoping her friends don't show up and ruin her social life forever" instead.

I kind of hope "grumpy teen" is what they were going for though. I know I'd want to do that If I kept seeing girls behaving that way in a store. I think parents would appreciate the joke.

I hope it was just a joke too because I still stick with my initial impression of that mannequn.

hflii.jpg

IwCXBXY.jpg

• Like 1

gIHGzSm.jpg

• Like 1

7TDvkC2.jpg

5-remarkable-statistics-you-won-amp-039-

cPlk3HX.jpg

0TDE38G.jpg

1160403.jpg

• Like 1

10689508_10206035872006372_5615105801446