Goodbye Jesus

Isis Elimination

Guest end3

I don't believe these people are interested in a global relationship....and if they are, I am gathering the values are so different that it makes a viable relationship difficult. And it appears that their values are so egregious that those in the global relationship are pushed to acting on those values. Additionally, I can agree that I would be miffed if someone wanted to abuse my homeland, yet they have taken that fight past their borders in lieu of existing peacefully within their borders......a border that seems to be undefined for a long time now.

Who cares if they want a relationship? 

This whole issue is just so disingenuous and hypocritical of the American people (generally speaking).  We spend decades fucking with these people and then get self righteous when we create extremist groups as a backlash to OUR policy and action.  And then when these extremist groups act out and do far less damage than our bombs, we get our panties in a twist over it and call for their extermination. 

The process of which will just create more extremists. 

Rinse.  Repeat.

Sounds like a theory for sure. I guess whoever has the biggest weapons wins....or lives to tell about it...unless death is the valued state.

Don't you know that everything is about a relationship?  It's all a relationship of Grace.      /sarcasm

Don't you know that everything is about a relationship?  It's all a relationship of Grace.      /sarcasm

If you would rather use the word equilibrium, I'm ok with that.

If you want to put it into a word picture, the little Islamic fighters are kind of like electrons that have been ionized.

I crack myself up....

If you want to put it into a word picture, the little Islamic fighters are kind of like electrons that have been ionized.

I crack myself up....

None of those make sense any way you slice them.

I don't believe these people are interested in a global relationship....and if they are, I am gathering the values are so different that it makes a viable relationship difficult. And it appears that their values are so egregious that those in the global relationship are pushed to acting on those values. Additionally, I can agree that I would be miffed if someone wanted to abuse my homeland, yet they have taken that fight past their borders in lieu of existing peacefully within their borders......a border that seems to be undefined for a long time now.

This whole issue is just so disingenuous and hypocritical of the American people (generally speaking).  We spend decades fucking with these people and then get self righteous when we create extremist groups as a backlash to OUR policy and action.  And then when these extremist groups act out and do far less damage than our bombs, we get our panties in a twist over it and call for their extermination. 

Rinse.  Repeat.

Sounds like a theory for sure. I guess whoever has the biggest weapons wins....or lives to tell about it...unless death is the valued state.

Good thing that religion of yours gives you some outstanding moral guidelines to live by. 

• Like 1

Rinse.  Repeat.

Good thing that religion of yours gives you some outstanding moral guidelines to live by.

I thought that was what you were advocating....freedom, life, liberty, etc. Oh the irony here.

The only irony here is that you think you are being ironic. 

I certainly don't advocate the murder of my fellow human beings or hold any values that necessitates such. 

The only irony here is that you think you are being ironic. 

I certainly don't advocate the murder of my fellow human beings or hold any values that necessitates such.

Good luck with that.

I crack myself up....

None of those make sense any way you slice them.

I'm sorry you're not sharp enough to get the humor.

• Super Moderator

It's the Middle Fucking East for fuck's sake. We may take their oil or we may give them everything, but we'll never stop the barbaric insanity that's been the hallmark of Dumbfuckistan and surrounding territories for thousands of years.

Don't want Americans to get beheaded? Americans can stay the fuck out of the place, it's a lost cause. If you venture into a pit of vipers, expect to get bitten. To the rest of the world it is good for nothing but profiteering and war, but they do that to themselves anyway without our help, and have been doing so for millennia before the USA was even founded. 

It's the Middle Fucking East for fuck's sake. We may take their oil or we may give them everything, but we'll never stop the barbaric insanity that's been the hallmark of Dumbfuckistan and surrounding territories for thousands of years.

Don't want Americans to get beheaded? Americans can stay the fuck out of the place, it's a lost cause. If you venture into a pit of vipers, expect to get bitten. To the rest of the world it is good for nothing but profiteering and war, but they do that to themselves anyway without our help, and have been doing so for millennia before the USA was even founded.

Don't be pragmatic...it's the Lion's Den. The entire point is to chew a Christian. #Chrisfail

• Super Moderator

Don't be pragmatic...it's the Lion's Den. The entire point is to chew a Christian. #Chrisfail 

Sorry, you poor misguided throwback to the Bronze Age.

Better?

• Super Moderator

This guy preaches grace and relationships, wants to convince us all that the entire universe is built on grace and relationships.  Yet he's committed to the mass genocide of entire races simply because they call their imaginary friend by a different name than he calls his.

Lurkers, especially those of you still inclined toward christianity, take note of this blood-thirst and ask yourselves, "Is this really the best my religion has to offer?"

• Like 5

This guy preaches grace and relationships, wants to convince us all that the entire universe is built on grace and relationships.  Yet he's committed to the mass genocide of entire races simply because they call their imaginary friend by a different name than he calls his.

Lurkers, especially those of you still inclined toward christianity, take note of this blood-thirst and ask yourselves, "Is this really the best my religion has to offer?"

Roz?, Roz is that you?

Sorry, you poor misguided throwback to the Bronze Age.

Better?

Lol, thx, I was having withdrawals....

Nope.  What makes the Lion's Den special is that this is the one place on ex-C where Christians are allowed to preach.  We know most Christians want to preach.  We give them this place to do it so the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with that crap.  The reason Christians get chewed here is because they pull foolish crap and expect everyone else to blindly accept it.

But you don't have to preach your Grace Relationship.  You don't have to ignore the evil in the Bible.  Nobody makes you do those things.  If you are not happy with the way other respond to you then maybe it is something you are doing.  Change things up.  Be respectful and you might get respect back.  Keep your religion to yourself and we would be happy to talk about something else.

• Like 2

Nope.  What makes the Lion's Den special is that this is the one place on ex-C where Christians are allowed to preach.  We know most Christians want to preach.  We give them this place to do it so the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with that crap.  The reason Christians get chewed here is because they pull foolish crap and expect everyone else to blindly accept it.

But you don't have to preach your Grace Relationship.  You don't have to ignore the evil in the Bible.  Nobody makes you do those things.  If you are not happy with the way other respond to you then maybe it is something you are doing.  Change things up.  Be respectful and you might get respect back.  Keep your religion to yourself and we would be happy to talk about something else.

I was requested to start a thread the other day to give y'all something to chew on.....quit preaching to me.

.....quit preaching to me.

Whatz da matter?   Don't like it when the situation is reversed?

Kind of like how Jehovah's Witnesses hate it when random strangers knock on their door during Halloween. 

I was requested to start a thread the other day to give y'all something to chew on.....quit preaching to me.

Did you leave your sense of humor the same place you left your logic?

.....quit preaching to me.

Whatz da matter?   Don't like it when the situation is reversed?

Kind of like how Jehovah's Witnesses hate it when random strangers knock on their door during Halloween.

I could care less MM. I would hope you saw the irony....and you did.

I don't know if this article will be informative or interesting to anybody else, but here is something I just read:

No amount of power delivered from the air is alone sufficient to change the political realities on the ground. Without the willingness to fight ISIS for its political control of the territory it occupies, the White House will need to turn to others to finish the job it wants done. Hence the sudden attractiveness to some of the Iranian Mullocracy and its proxies in the Levant.

ISIS’ defeat without the presence of substantial ground forces that would check Iranian political influence would pave the way for Tehran to become the region’s most powerful actor. Prior to 2003, the job of containing Iran belonged to Saddam Hussein. After 2003, it belonged to the U.S. military. Since the American withdrawal from Iraq, it has increasingly fallen to the divided and volatile forces of Sunni Islamism. If ISIS is defeated on Iranian terms, then no other power will stand in the way of Iran dominating the Middle East.

Those who claim Iran will drop the “Death to America” chants at Friday prayers, cease supporting Hezbollah and Hamas, and join the United States in stabilizing the Middle East in a manner friendly to Western interests, if only the United States were to make the first move in a rapprochement, base their analysis on nothing other than mere hope.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/11/the-siren-call-of-the-shia/

I read in another article that Obama has been dreaming of friendly relations with Iran since before he won the presidency (but so has every president all the way back to Reagan and nobody has been able to interest the Iranians yet). So I'm afraid Obama is counting on future friendly relations with Iran to make everything work out.

I wonder if the US should just let Saudi Arabia and Iran fight each other through their proxies and stay out of this?

Another man brutally murdered...

Don't you know that getting beheaded is a relationship of Grace?  Everything is a relationship of Grace!

• Super Moderator

Another man brutally murdered...

Don't you know that getting beheaded is a relationship of Grace?  Everything is a relationship of Grace!

I'm beginning to wonder if End3 really would extend the graceful relationship between neck and knife if he met a mohammedan in a dark alley.