Goodbye Jesus

Isis Elimination

Guest end3

Another man brutally murdered...

Just like Jesus.

But Jesus did it differently. His was suicide by (Roman Soldier) cop.  Either way, you die in what you believe in. 

Just like Jesus.

But Jesus did it differently. His was suicide by (Roman Soldier) cop.  Either way, you die in what you believe in. 

I believe in polyesther cotton blend. 

Just like Jesus.

I believe in polyesther cotton blend. 

Very funny. Prance around in mixed fabrics. See where that gets your soul, smartypants.

• Like 1

Not disagreeing with you R, just some additional comments.  I've long suspected AQ is just a myth, or at least a generalized term the state dept and CIA attach to any islamic militant group. 

http://www.alternet.org/world/al-qaeda-most-americans-know-basically-myth-point

First, “Al Qaeda”. Every time you read that name, you should spit and shrug like a peasant turning down a horse with a hernia. It’s a scam. First of all, who says there is such a thing in the first place? Al Qaeda is an organization that makes no sense in traditional guerrilla terms. You don’t hold guerrilla jamborees, guerrilla mixers—you compartmentalize and only let members who are already blown meet with other movements. The whole idea of Al Qaeda as a jihadi ecumenical lovefest is so stupid that  almost two years ago, I said we should be asking whether there even is such a thing as Al Qaeda.

• Super Moderator

So, End3, now that we are officially at war with ISIS, are you going to join up and do your bit?  It's god's will, after all.

So, End3, now that we are officially at war with ISIS, are you going to join up and do your bit?  It's god's will, after all.

Purchased a weapon the other day should they decide to enter Texas by force. I will be a part of the redneck contingent. Please note my footer.

• Super Moderator

Purchased a weapon the other day should they decide to enter Texas by force. I will be a part of the redneck contingent. Please note my footer.

I don't know which is more frightening.  The thought that ISIS might actually achieve attacks within the US; or the thought of you brandishing a firearm.  Either way, if y'all need any help, give us a holler.

I don't know which is more frightening.  The thought that ISIS might actually achieve attacks within the US; or the thought of you brandishing a firearm.  Either way, if y'all need any help, give us a holler.

I concur.

I'll protect you, End. :-) You don't need a gun. I will dazzle them with anti-apologetics.

We created a failed state, and keep making it worse and worse like we did in Afghanistan. It makes the puppet governments more and more reliant upon us, and us more and more reliant upon them (petrodollar). We've got a codependant foreign policy.

Not disagreeing with you R, just some additional comments.  I've long suspected AQ is just a myth, or at least a generalized term the state dept and CIA attach to any islamic militant group. 

First, “Al Qaeda”. Every time you read that name, you should spit and shrug like a peasant turning down a horse with a hernia. It’s a scam. First of all, who says there is such a thing in the first place? Al Qaeda is an organization that makes no sense in traditional guerrilla terms. You don’t hold guerrilla jamborees, guerrilla mixers—you compartmentalize and only let members who are already blown meet with other movements. The whole idea of Al Qaeda as a jihadi ecumenical lovefest is so stupid that  almost two years ago, I said we should be asking whether there even is such a thing as Al Qaeda.

I do agree, but I thought there were some interesting jumping off points here for further investigation. I think Al Qaeda is a junk term for a loosely associated bunch of organizations…(and their funders) most of which are hardly on the same page, though they seem to have similar methods and maybe some similarity in cultural background.

Language is an important tool for manipulation and 'defining' an enemy in vilifying terms is as old as the hills. Remember Bush's "Axis of Evil"?  Strong labels that evoke emotional responses are de riguer in certain circles.. the term "Al Qaeda" has that effect now after years of being loaded by the press and the western government propaganda and is… useful - to those (whoever they may be) who wish to further their agenda's. (follow the money)

Do I think the west in non-complicit? Hell no… but some of the issues are beyond the west and the hatred of the fanatics for it.

I'm of the mind that you don't play terrorists' or kidnappers' games.. don't give them any more power then necessary. These people are bullies.. I have no patience for bullies.

• Super Moderator

What's in a name? Are not the victims just as dead?

Somebody is organizing to terrorize and brutally murder those who don't agree or identify with this named or unnamed group.

I'd argue it has more to do with which country has the oil.

Russia has plenty of oil. But (as others have pointed out) they also have plenty of nukes, which Syria and (the legal fiction known as) Iraq do not.

Somebody is organizing to terrorize and brutally murder those who don't agree or identify with this named or unnamed group.

Yes, unfortunately, they are… I don't know how to deal with Isis on the bigger scale, but the outright murder of people, just to make a point is unacceptable. Something must be done to put a stop to that.

What is the best way to do that though?  It's a lose/lose situation.  sad.

Wait!     I thought that the CIA created Al Qaeda to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80's. Am I wrong?

Yes, unfortunately, they are… I don't know how to deal with Isis on the bigger scale, but the outright murder of people, just to make a point is unacceptable. Something must be done to put a stop to that.

We're not exactly qualified.  Every time we engage to stop such actions, we end up killing 30x the number of people the 'evil' people killed, while fucking up the infrastructure and creating power vacuums in our wake.  And, the fact that these 'evil' people exist because we made room for them with our bombs and guns just adds insult to injury. 

Wait!     I thought that the CIA created Al Qaeda to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80's. Am I wrong?

They supported the Mujahedin.  I read somewhere that AQ is a CIA coined phrase.  It's been a while since, so I don't even remember how reliable the source was.  But it makes sense to me that it's just a catch-all to give the American people a name to the faceless enemy they want us to fight. 

Erm, I'm not an American and this conversation is confusing me.

Don't you guys have the biggest and most modern armed forces in the world? Is there really a need for the citizens of your country to go and arm themselves in preparation of some kind of war? 

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Isis will completely overrun your military and you End3, you will be required to used your firearm to protect your community. I just don't see that happening.

Don't you guys have the biggest and most modern armed forces in the world? Is there really a need for the citizens of your country to go and arm themselves in preparation of some kind of war? 

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Isis will completely overrun your military and you End3, you will be required to used your firearm to protect your community. I just don't see that happening.

In a world with talking donkeys and cursed fig trees, anything is possible. 

It isn't going to happen.  At least not as long as you buy more guns.  We have a special sale right now.  Buy two guns and get the third gun free.  We got handguns.  We got long guns.  We got big guns.  We got mean looking black guns.  Don't live here?  Buy our guns anyway.  Remember every gun you buy helps defeat ISIS.  Do it for freedom!

Buy guns!

• Super Moderator

It isn't going to happen.  At least not as long as you buy more guns.  We have a special sale right now.  Buy two guns and get the third gun free.  We got handguns.  We got long guns.  We got big guns.  We got mean looking black guns.  Don't live here?  Buy our guns anyway.  Remember every gun you buy helps defeat ISIS.  Do it for freedom!

Buy guns!

'Murca!

ISIS in Australia

Properties across 12 Sydney suburbs were raided by 800 police early this morning

Police claim they were foiling alleged plan to kidnap someone in Martin Place at random, behead them and drape their body with Islamic State flag

As an aside:

Martin Place is kinda a main street in Sydney, if you have seen the matrix, you can see it in the scene with the woman in the red dress.

We're not exactly qualified.  Every time we engage to stop such actions, we end up killing 30x the number of people the 'evil' people killed, while fucking up the infrastructure and creating power vacuums in our wake.  And, the fact that these 'evil' people exist because we made room for them with our bombs and guns just adds insult to injury. 

I kind of agree with you.. every time the west get's involved it seems to make things worse… but, maybe it would be even worse if we didn't.. who knows.

Sanction the country, people go hungry.. go in armed, we piss people off and usually set up some little despot who makes things worse because we don't really understand the issues. The other countries (Iran/Saudi/Israel/Egypt) just use us to further their agendas and do crappy shit behind our backs.. we are useful to them.

Like I said… a lose/lose.

• Like 1