Goodbye Jesus

The Ignorance Defence

Scottsman

If it was for the simple then there would be no apologists, no books or writings 'explaining' what it meant and no need for a kazillion different denominations… oh, and the holy spirit? not buying it… if there was evidence to show that christians are 'renewed' or different than anyone else I might give it some weight but the fact is that they are not, and in some cases are worse. (i.e.: prison populations, social justice re; countries like umm.. Sweden, etc…)

The EVIDENCE does not support the claims of either the bible or the christians themselves. 

I have found far more honesty and agape in this lair of godless heathens then I ever did in any church. Bring on the truth, it really does set you free!

• Like 1

I have found far more honesty and agape in this lair of godless heathens then I ever did in any church. Bring on the truth, it really does set you free!

Jesus said "if ye continue in my word ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".  You can't be set free unless you continue in his word. Just sayin'.   zDuivel7.gif 

Jesus said "if ye continue in my word ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".  You can't be set free unless you continue in his word. Just sayin'.   zDuivel7.gif

Seems sort of costly for being free...

Seems sort of costly for being free...

I should point out that I lost my faith for the most part when I actually read the Bible for myself without footnotes and sermons and spin and all that. 

Because of that I always find it so ironic that Jesus said "if you continue in my word...etc"  and that's why I made the comment.