Goodbye Jesus

Car Versus Baby

1AcceptingAThiest1

Can things exist without any prior pre existing materials?

You say logical absolutes Simply is??? Ha.... And how many OTHER examples of things simply is..without no explanation of its arrival?

You say logical absolutes Simply is??? Ha.... And how many OTHER examples of things simply is..without no explanation of its arrival?

Holy crap....my phone froze and posted multiple times Lol. I kept hitting post but nothing happened or it appeared to have not posted but it did. I am so sorry ;/ didn't mean for that

I will start a new topic. Since no one answered my question of I had permission to. And this one got butchered by mistake

This should be locked like his other thread for the same reason...

If he starts others for this same reason I would flat out say this is a classic troll.

I know a lot of my responses are crap and probably add nothing to the discussion but I don't start threads I respond to them.

Starting nonsense over and over serves no valid purpose other than giving us someone to laugh at or feel bad for or disregard. None of those things really add to the discussion or purpose of this area of this forum.

After reading his and all the responses in this thread all I would wonder is why it is not locked yet?

Holy crap....my phone froze and posted multiple times Lol. I kept hitting post but nothing happened or it appeared to have not posted but it did. I am so sorry ;/ didn't mean for that

You should be able to delete those extra posts. If not, you could just PM a mod and they would be able to do it for you.

I will start a new topic. Since no one answered my question of I had permission to. And this one got butchered by mistake

I would advise against that. It appears you have already irritated enough people as it is (intentional or not). Perhaps it would be wise to take a break from creating new threads. By all means, go ahead and post in already existing threads, but at least take a break from creating new ones.

• Super Moderator

Locked per request of OP. The next installment will probably be locked as well. A1, it's a short rope now.