Goodbye Jesus

A1's Steak Of The Union Address

1AcceptingAThiest1

You can or can't accept whoever you want. As I said already which it seems no one is reading..i do not control you

Y'all just can't accept the fact that a Christian cares for y'all.nothing you can do will stop me from caring.

I'm saying i hang with atheist because I'm not discriminatory. Just like a kid isnt. And a gothic can hang with a rapper. Or the rich with the poor etc. To say i should only hang with christians hinders growth and variety of understanding..this is basic knowledge

Sad way of life to hang out with one type of people.

And I enjoy then for who they are as individuals not their title and not because I have a hidden motive. 80% of my friends are atheist.

A1,

I've cut-n-pasted what you originally wrote and slotted it into your reply to me. See the problem?

I asked you who you were to tell us what we can and can't accept... referring to your claim that we can't accept your feelings for us.

So that's a WHAT, not a WHO.  WHAT we can't accept, not WHO you are to tell us this.

But your reply said, "You can or can't accept whoever you want."

Therefore, your reply didn't address my post, which was not about WHO we can or can't accept, but about WHAT you claim we can't accept.

If you can't even keep track of a simple conversation over the space of 15 mins, then I see little point in further dialog with you.

Goodbye.  LeslieWave.gif

BAA.

So y'all saying a Christian can't love an atheist?? Is that what your saying?

Why do you want to love total strangers? Yes, a Christian can love an atheist if they actually know them in person.

Christians saying they love atheists on an Ex-Christian website is a recruiting effort.

If you are free of ulterior motives please tell me if you approve of me NOT believing in Jesus? Is it ok with you that I never give my heart to Jesus? You dont mind if I continually reject Jesus, right? You're just here to make friends and chill, correct? Not saving souls?

• Like 1

I learned so much from being here thank you guy. The Christians hide some parts of the bible.. Here they are exploited. All the uncomfortable parts. Parts I didn't know about it would have NEVER knew about had I not have been here.

I tell Christians atheism is not a collective ideology they do not all think and feel the sane tgisbis also a nisconception christians have

I learned science is self correcting and not a thing that's can't be trusted as most Christian think.

I find myself using critical thinking more at work and in my family about everyday life. I have a long way to go but I have come so far. Thanks everyone for your support.

I am curious to why y'all ignored my examples.

Is a student USING a teacher when he wants to learn from their teachings?

Is a CHILD using people when it observes everyday life to understand interaction?

A Gothic person and rapper can't hang out because they have different lifestyle?

Y'all been silent on this.. .every time it posed.. I wonder why? Hmmm

Waiting for A1 to answer message #27.

"If you are free of ulterior motives please tell me if you approve of me NOT believing in Jesus? Is it ok with you that I never give my heart to Jesus? You dont mind if I continually reject Jesus, right? You're just here to make friends and chill, correct? Not saving souls?"

Are students instructed by their imaginary friend to ask questions of their teacher? Of course not. A student has no ulterior agenda or 'great commission' to influence a teacher so a student is generally thought to be sincere in his quest for knowledge.

Is a CHILD using people when it observes everyday life to understand interaction?

Children who are learning about everyday life have not been given a great commission to influence people as their ulterior motive for talking to them so children are generally regarded as being sincere in their motive for learning.

A Gothic person and rapper can't hang out because they have different lifestyle?

A goth and a rapper may hang out together but how often do you see this? How often do polar opposites joyfully parade arm-in-arm spreading peace and love to each other? I dont see republicans and democrats hanging out at political rallys together or pro-life people partying with abortion advocates.

Please tell me that the prime directive of Christianity is NOT saving souls and that you have NOT been told to go out and make disciples of everyone. I was a Christian and know that the main job of a Christian is to convert people. I was told this all the time.

Btw, are you a member of the forums over at http://www.modernchurchofsatan.com/grotto/ ?  It is the Modern Church of Satan website. There are probably some people over there who would like to be your friend. You could go there and shoot the shit with those people. After all, we dont have to have anything in common to have great conversation, right?

Why do you want to love total strangers? Yes, a Christian can love an atheist if they actually know them in person.

Christians saying they love atheists on an Ex-Christian website is a recruiting effort.

If you are free of ulterior motives please tell me if you approve of me NOT believing in Jesus? Is it ok with you that I never give my heart to Jesus? You dont mind if I continually reject Jesus, right? You're just here to make friends and chill, correct? Not saving souls?

You Dont love strangers?

So you Dont love humanity?

This also depends on your definition of love.

Also I cannot convert anyone there is a verse that discusses this why I can't.

You guys know the bible more than Christians so I shouldn't have to point that verse out right you already know where it says we cannot convert anyone right? You already know it? If I point it out you will think I'm preaching but if you honestly forgot let me know and I can point it to you

And thanks for addressing the examples I will definitely check that site out since I already have a friend affiliated in that kind of thing. I have friends of all walks of life :)

A1, you know a very strange thing happened to me the first year I left Christianity. Everyone who I interacted with that year started saying "You are so articulate" no one told me that the years I was a christian. I realised as a christian I was not exercising my mind properly, but if that is true then the christian belief system was retarding my thinking.

I see the belief system retarding your thinking, we all see it clear, but now you have to see it.

I been questioning things so much more investigating so much more research so much more than an average Christian thanks to being here. Its You guys I have to thank that for.

no one...not a single Christian told me about

A bear eating people in the bible

And a 100 more examples they leave out of bible teaching

Don't yall get it?????

I would have NEVER learned this had I not been here. Never it would have been an all too well kept secret.

tHIS is why i like being here I learn so much uncomfortable parts of the bible from different things I didn't know about science or atheism.

Why would I not associate with myself with people who helped me? More about the bible MORE than my own people who were SUPPOSED to be teaching me

You Dont love strangers?

Nope.

Some people I will help. Some people I won't. Some people I like. Some people I dont.

True.

You guys know the bible more than Christians so I shouldn't have to point that verse out right you already know where it says we cannot convert anyone right? You already know it? If I point it out you will think I'm preaching but if you honestly forgot let me know and I can point it to you

I'm not a bible scholar so feel free to post the chapter and verse. I'll also post this: Matthew 28:18 thru 28:20.

I agree Christians can't really force another grown adult to believe something they don't want to believe. So it's more of a process of softening up someone's will and continually feeding them religious bullshit. It's a cult programming process. After enough bullshit has been transmitted to the victim , the victim succumbs. Generally it's up to the victim whether he accepts the bullshit of Christianity. But children are often force-fed the bullshit from birth and know nothing else. They have, in effect been converted by someone else. Even if your book of myths says it can't be done...it can! The bible is incorrect.

Don't yall get it?????

I would have NEVER learned this had I not been here. Never it would have been an all too well kept secret.

tHIS is why i like being here I learn so much uncomfortable parts of the bible from different things I didn't know about science or atheism.

Why would I not associate with myself with people who helped me? More about the bible MORE than my own people who were SUPPOSED to be teaching me

Well hey, check this out then! 

http://www.evilbible.com/

http://godisimaginary.com/i5.htm

• Like 2

A1, please address my question from post #27.

"If you are free of ulterior motives please tell me if you approve of me NOT believing in Jesus? Is it ok with you that I never give my heart to Jesus? You dont mind if I continually reject Jesus, right? You're just here to make friends and chill, correct? Not saving souls?"

A1, you know a very strange thing happened to me the first year I left Christianity. Everyone who I interacted with that year started saying "You are so articulate" no one told me that the years I was a christian. I realised as a christian I was not exercising my mind properly, but if that is true then the christian belief system was retarding my thinking.

I see the belief system retarding your thinking, we all see it clear, but now you have to see it.

I been questioning things so much more investigating so much more research so much more than an average Christian thanks to being here. Its You guys I have to thank that for.

no one...not a single Christian told me about

A bear eating people in the bible

And a 100 more examples they leave out of bible teaching

Don't yall get it?????

Then keep reading, for you have much to learn, grasshopper.

Those links above are very good - evilbible.com and godisimaginary.com

Report back with what you've learned there.

A1, please address my question from post #27.

No prob I understood you were not mocking me. You were just trying to get clarification. And I appreciate your consistency. Forgive me for my not so soon response. Was at a family event I just got back we did a Christmas gift exchange. I got a bluetooth boombox and some men cologne. You did all your holday shopping bud?

Hey thanks for the links by the way and i also have a friend with an atheist bible and I use godisimaginary.com to understand the otherside my atheist friends showed me these while back and many people christopher hitchens and richard dawkins Sam Harris and matt dilhaunty. And again I actually intend to be on the athiest experience. :)

So to answer your question as clear as I can feel free to ask any follow up questions for understanding or if i missed a point or if i still misread you. Thanks

So...

You are at a point.... where you have already made up your mind. So no I will not try or attempt to convert you. Further attempts after Knowingly and being fully aware you already made up your mind to continue would be futile and fruitless and void of all sauce. You would have to show a desire to change first before i make any effort and if that happens it wouldnt be HIDDEN i would openly tell you. So yes because your experiences in life have set you in a particular state of mind. Evidence or lack thereof or contradictions of the bible or disgust by those who practice it. Whatever the reason. You reached an unreturnable point (at the present moment at least because many atheist say they would change if x happens)unless I am wrong? Please correct me.....but that is why I prefer the friend route even if you Dont want to be my friend I'm simply saying its a better option than the former option. And 2nd again....I have learned more here than I have in my entire 20years of exposure to Christianity. I didn't become a Christian until few years ago. I lacked belief in God despite being taught in sunday school. I didn't listen in church lol in was always asleep on the pews with my legs all out taking up space. or playing yugioh on handheld systems or cards on the pew benches while preacher was preaching. I didn't listen to a single solitary word. I became Christian for different reasons mich lster in life. As a child it had zero effect on my. I changed because recenty activity. Not ant latent effect or teaching that was buried in the back of my mind. Because again. I never lostened.

My story..which I already spoke about in my beginning time here on this sote is on a other thread here. Which ...some received it well and some didn't. Oh well i can't changed what happened to me. In any case....if a friend tells me they Dont like steak I'm not going keep forcing it and I'm not going to secretly invite him to a steakhouse hoping he will change his mind.

Minds made up.(at that moment) can't do anything about it. So why try. I would just ask that person what he likes to eat and try to find a hobby or place to eat we agree on instead of doing something that will be void of any positive feedback.

Just see people as individuals. Humanity. People. Despite our differences and beliefs I'm sure theres ways to get along.

I have many atheist friends because of perspective on the matter. Any ounce of a Christian trying to pull a fast one they get shut them the ***** down! They Dont play. With me I Dont judge them they who they are and I accept it and that's why I have friends for 10years of different beliefs and all walks of life

Thanks Free i will those sites have a LOT of content lol and r3alink. Thanks that's a new site I haven't heard of. Usually my athiest friends keep me up to date on this stuff. I would have to cut off their portion of steak for slacking they did not tell me about that one. Lol thanks again.

And here one thing I Learned sorry I can go deeper but it's almost 3am here in Florida as I'm posting this. But I will share a new think i Learned.

So a Christian says look look there is a ghost demon or angel in the water near swamps..see that green glow midst that's a ghost!

After research I found out that its just bioluminescne from certain plants that give off the glow. It was not a ghost demon or angel it was...an..entirely natural phenomenon. Had I jumped to conclusion because of confirmation bias i would have automatically believed them without checking facts.

Its sad. So many of my Christian friends barely do research they just believe almost anything without research and sometimes... I feel alone in the midst of them in this endevoar :/ because they say I'm thinking to much or being too critical telling me I'm on the wrong side :(

Your desire to change has to come from yourself not God not me not jesus. You cannot be forced into anything otherwise it is superficial fake and robotic.

Which a good chance may not happen unless the bible is unwritten or re written or evidence pops out of knowwhere that is accepted by the entire scientific community...until that happens I Dont see any reason why you would change but not saying you can't or will just possibly based on your criteria for judgeing reality and evidence it is unlikely

How are a goth and a rapper opposites?? There's more but I found this part kind of funny/a weird analysis of antithetical "cliques". At least it seems implied that they are opposites on aspectrum.More to come later just testing out my iPod touch.

Belief is not a choice. We did not 'choose' where we are… and for a lot of us it was costly. This is a pertinent point.

Just sayiin'

How are a goth and a rapper opposites?? There's more but I found this part kind of funny/a weird analysis of antithetical "cliques". At least it seems implied that they are opposites on aspectrum.More to come later just testing out my iPod touch.

IPod touc???? Niceeee man I want one although I'd I go to school at Full sail University they supply me with a free macbook and iPad for training and I get to keep it.

And wasn't saying goth and rappers are opposites necessarily just an example given that has a rare connection.

I'm a rapper type and I have Gothic friends. It happens but not often is all

Belief is not a choice. We did not 'choose' where we are… and for a lot of us it was costly. This is a pertinent point.

Just sayiin'

I cannot believe I'm dead yea I can't choose to believe in that regard as you would probably agree we are convinced of something and we did not choose it.

But I contest this ideology I believe it applies sometimes but not all the time. As I already gave an example where it doesn't apply. we spoke about it in a different thread idk wana get off topic again :/ and can't start a new thread until end of January lol

You Dont love strangers?

Well the bible also says to go out and make diciples of the nations, thats pretty much converting people. 

I think that verse only applies to those who are gullible enough to believe what they hear. Not so sure it applies to those who've been a part of the faith and then left it behind, giving them a defense against it.

Do children use people at their expense by reinforcing their socialization skills and learning to love people of all walks?

I just can't express how fucked up this is.  First of all, you don't know us.  You assume by our responses that  we were hurt by Christians.

But would you consider for one moment, that it's actually you that's the problem, not us?  Could you consider that what you think is love, is actually something else, and that you are harmful?  

You see, we've been there. If you want to learn something, it's often a good idea to listen to someone who is experienced. 

• Like 2

Of course. I did not say all atheist or exchristian were hurt my christians. Are the way they are for a single reason. There million reasons for why they changed. Where did I say that. In fact in this sane thread I listed multiple reasons why and the one you listed is one of them. And I already said our definitions of love are different. So yea I'm not here to predict anyone and I already said I Dont know you so I can't read anyone mind