Goodbye Jesus

I Still Think I'm Right

Guest end3

Now, as you promised, answer my chemistry questions.

yes, I will. I am about to go pick up my son for visitation...this is 1.5 hour away...so if it is not this evening, I will get it tomorrow. Off the cuff, methane is the largest component. One configuration that I remember. There are several different hydrocarbons in natural gas....not sure what dictates the proportions. Will have to make sure I get the mole question right. Has been years.

Good end3. I give kudos to you to answer methane.

You should be able to answer the gas question in less than 1 minute because the answer is supposed to be in your mind already. It should be as if I ask you what 10 + 10.

You don't have to answer my question anymore. I conclude you don't have a bachelor degree in Chemistry. If you do, you suppose to know much much more than I do about chemistry. Even though it has been a while those information should stick in your mind. Like I wrote before, you don't have a good understanding of science, so you should listen when people told you that you don't understand science or else people are not going to take you seriously.

Anyway, it is the weekend. Enjoy your time with your son.

One, you are incorrect about my degree. Two, the calculations have been calculated in computer software for so long, I rarely do hand calculations. And with any knowledge base, if you don't use it, you lose it.....as is the case with me.

In conclusion, there is still no God in science. No, you don't see God's presence in your work, end3. Also, science and God still don't mix together.

If these kind of statements help you....

Because emotions and feelings play no part in the scientific method.

Are you just thick or what BAA. I am saying define emotions scientifically, NOT that they play a role in the method. Very big difference.

Now, as you promised, answer my chemistry questions.

yes, I will. I am about to go pick up my son for visitation...this is 1.5 hour away...so if it is not this evening, I will get it tomorrow. Off the cuff, methane is the largest component. One configuration that I remember. There are several different hydrocarbons in natural gas....not sure what dictates the proportions. Will have to make sure I get the mole question right. Has been years.
Good end3. I give kudos to you to answer methane.

You should be able to answer the gas question in less than 1 minute because the answer is supposed to be in your mind already. It should be as if I ask you what 10 + 10.

You don't have to answer my question anymore. I conclude you don't have a bachelor degree in Chemistry. If you do, you suppose to know much much more than I do about chemistry. Even though it has been a while those information should stick in your mind. Like I wrote before, you don't have a good understanding of science, so you should listen when people told you that you don't understand science or else people are not going to take you seriously.

Anyway, it is the weekend. Enjoy your time with your son.

One, you are incorrect about my degree. Two, the calculations have been calculated in computer software for so long, I rarely do hand calculations. And with any knowledge base, if you don't use it, you lose it.....as is the case with me.

The most in mole will give the most in volume but not necessarily true in mass. You don't need computer or even calculator to know it. That is also not something that you memorize. It is something that you will have in your mind once you understand it. This is the basic information for any chemistry.

This information together with how long you answer methane, which you should know since it is your industry apparently (because you wanted to talk about natural gas) and the fact you don't think GC is 100% physical separation convince me you don't have the degree.

For an analogy is you shouldn't trust someone who claims to be a surgeon but doesn't know some human blood types can clot when mixed together simply because a surgeon doesn't do blood test or blood transfusion and it has been a long time since the surgeon left medical school.

Passive aggressive much SL...

You also don't get the meaning of passive agressive correct.

If you are going to correct someone, mind your spelling and grammar. Otherwise it just looks silly when you are being pedantic.

If you are going to correct someone, mind your spelling and grammar. Otherwise it just looks silly when you are being pedantic.

I disagree.

I disagree.

About the spelling and grammar point or the pedantic point? And why? Show your work.

Guest realchild

We are much more forgiving of ourselves than others because we know ourselves. If we took the time to know others as well as we know ourselves, then we might find a little more grace for each other. Jesus says he would like our relationships to be analogous to his and God's.....which is eternal life.

Double dog dare you atheist types to refute this.

I can arrange a real meeting with Jesus if you like, but you wont get anything but love from him.

Come on man, we don't talk like that.  Besides he isn't a bad person.  He was simply brainwashed as a child and couldn't find a way to shake it off.

Guest realchild

Come on man, we don't talk like that.  Besides he isn't a bad person.  He was simply brainwashed as a child and couldn't find a way to shake it off.

I can get him to shake it off.

I disagree.

About the spelling and grammar point or the pedantic point? And why? Show your work.

My personal opinion is you can have perfect spelling and grammar but you also can have incorrect content, and the other way around. I feel I need to correct content and anybody certainly can feel differently. You are free to correct any spelling and grammar.

edit: in red. I often make mistake when I write in hurry.

Guest realchild

I disagree.

My personal opinion is you can have perfect spelling and grammar but you have incorrect content, and the other way around. I feel I need to correct content and anybody certainly can feel differently. You are free to correct any spelling and grammar.

If the english language was a person I'd would have probably killed it by now.

I agree with mymistake. With all due respect, we need to correct the incorrect thought but we don't attack the person.

Guest realchild

I agree with mymistake. With all due respect, we need to correct the incorrect thought but we don't attack the person.

That sounds about right, so long as I don't blow out my guilt chip in the process

Otherwise I'd be defenceless as a baby.

That sounds about right, so long as I don't blow out my guilt chip in the process

Otherwise I'd be defenceless as a baby.

If you are newly deconverted then some anger is expected.  That is a normal reaction and it should pass after a short time.  Talk to us and we will help you work through it.  But maybe you should stay out of the Lion's Den until you get more comfortable.

• Like 1

I don't. But I'm smart enough to go Google. Turns out there are probably a dozen or so methods they are using already.

What you just said is about equivalent to: You want me to consider the moon is not cheese? Are you crazy?

Starting to think it might be y'all that have the science issues...

Just a reminder, End.

Please supply the links about those dozen or so methods used to do science.

Thank you,

BAA.

End3 wrote...

"Turns out there are probably a dozen or so methods they are using already."

Please supply the links to those dozen or so methods that are used to do science, End.

Thanks,

BAA.

End3 wrote...

"Turns out there are probably a dozen or so methods they are using already."

Please supply the links to those dozen or so methods that are used to do science, End.

Thanks,

BAA.

(Bumped for End3's attention!)

Number of requests now stands at ...6.

I'm not here to educate you BAA. And besides, you are way too educated to accept anything from someone with such inadequate understanding like me. I suggest you do a simple search on Google that will likely yield bountiful returns.

I'm not here to educate you BAA. And besides, you are way too educated to accept anything from someone with such inadequate understanding like me. I suggest you do a simple search on Google that will likely yield bountiful returns.

Ah...so you can't support your claim with evidence.

Thanks, End.