Goodbye Jesus

Girlfriend Left Me For Jesus

Simonion123

You are all so right and thank you very much for all of the things you have said. I should have listened earlier. You all make points that are so accurate that it's almost scary, she has said pretty much all of the things that you said she would.

I think she gave up trying to convert me a while ago when she realised it was impossible, now she just says hurtful things whether she means to or not. The conversation the other night seems to have ended it for her as she has blocked my number now and deleted me off her facebook. I think this is really a childish move as we still have financial things to sort out about the house but I guess she was "advised" it was the best thing by one of her great new God Squad friends. She probably thinks she's doing it to help me. 

Thanks again everyone, I take your last comments to heart yunea, Dangitbobby, Lilith and Margee and MWC, you are right. 

• Like 2

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I spoke to the ex last night and she said something that disturbed me a lot. She asked how I was doing and I said well I am starting from scratch as I was left with not much after the split, she actually said to me it says in the bible, "God will remove evetything until you recognise him in your life".

She's a bitch, and I suspect you already know this.

As to the money/property loose ends, don't be surprised if she tries to screw you over.

You're welcome. Keep us posted.