Goodbye Jesus

Three Of Einstein's Mistakes

Masterov

I do not put into question the Michelson-Morley experiment (speed of light is constant).

I do not preach the existence of the aether.

I show that the problem that Einstein decided to have more than one solution.

Science and Religion - what is the difference?

Science and religion (both) have accumulated the experience of mankind in the form of theories, but why science and religion - are so different?

In the Middle Ages our accumulated experience did evolution within religion, but  there was an event that rend our knowledge: Church began to prohibit criticism of their theories, declaring their dogmas (it is we can observe on-science today too).  The church tried to mothball our knowledge, prohibiting the evolution of our consciousness.

Very soon began to appear facts that contradict religious dogma that has undermined the credibility of religious knowledge, was the cause of the crisis the whole Christendom. It was then (in the Middle Ages) there was arised a science (as a phenomenon). It was then that was invented by the maxim: "religion is not necessary to understand - it is necessary to believe" and "you are to us, with your common sense, do not climb!". So our consciousness time-shared on common sense (science) and morality (religion). So common sense lost the moral (and he gave us what we so cute called "weapons of mass destruction", as if we are talking about the fight against cockroaches). And morality is lost common sense, but because us difficult to understand and believe in what gentlemen in cassocks preach.

Scientific institutions occupied by gangs of Zionist Nazis, who prohibit criticism of their theories.

History repeats itself today. And everything goes to the fact that we once again step on same rake.

Thought I'd also ask the following: Did you happen to introduce yourself to the forum or perhaps write about your experience with Christianity or maybe a story about leaving Christianity and how that affected you before moving onto the science versus religion forum to push your alternative ideas? I only ask because some one of the most important goals of this site revolve around supporting folks through deconversion. Do you plan to stick around and help folks out, offer advice or perhaps offer support and encouragement to folks who are struggling with religious beliefs? You certainly are not mandated to do so, but I'd figure I would ask.

It seems you have had several years to push you "master theory" on other forums, presumably without success. Not sure why you are on a public forum attempting to engage an audience that for the most part, doesn't have any formal experience with special relativity?

A few references for anyone interested:

http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?t=4082

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/master-theory-edition-3.113381/page-5

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/59230-master-theory/page-9

• Like 1

My publication aims: give for Christian world opposing arguments in a debate with fanatics of science.

About me:

My ancestors were Christians.

I am the son of a homeless, no religion, but observed the commandments of Christ: Do not kill, do not lie and do not steal.

My history:

There were seven brothers Masterov.

One of them - my grandfather.

In 1933 the Communists (Zionists) killed everybody.

Zionists killed their families, too.

In living remained a pregnant woman and two children in her arms.

My grandmother.

Father my pregnant.

She died of starvation.

My family in 1966-that year.

1966.jpg

Science, unlike Religion, tests for truth, and is willing to admit when it's wrong. That's why Science is vastly superior.

• Like 2

Science, unlike Religion, tests for truth, and is willing to admit when it's wrong. That's why Science is vastly superior.

Religion was as science today.
Also: religion has common sense and morality old time.
Religion has lost common sense, announcing their theores - dogmas.
Church deprived religion of common sense, and she gave birth to immoral science.

My grandfather was tortured by Zionists, and he died in prison.

Perhaps you should share your story in the testimonies section of this forum? You may be able to engage with others who can possibly appreciate your story. I know at least one of our regular members lives in Russia. Also, I'm confused with your use of terminology. This may be a language barrier but a Zionist is not a concept that I would equivocate with either communism or nazism (per your other thread in this section).

Who and what made LIH?

LIH authors are here these gentlemen:

Zionists created Who and what made LIH?

LIH authors are here these gentlemen:

Cionists.jpg

Zionists created LIH to sow strife between Christians and Muslims.

The Zionists want to Christians and Muslims killed each other.

Zionists fear that Christians and Muslims are united, and will kill the Zionists.

The fears of the Zionists, not without reason. 

• Super Moderator

Zionist conspiracy buff? Great.

I call "Zionists" all Nazis of Jewish nationality who profess the fascist ideology God's chosen people Jews.

I thank you to your advice, and I intend to use your advice.

Is no fundamental difference between Goebbels'es propoganda (of german's superiority), and - a sermons of the rabbis about jew's superiority (jew's God's chosen). And in fact, and in another case are preaching Nazism, fascism and chauvinism.

Special Theory of Relativity (and author of its, Einstein) is a symbol and proof that the Jews (allegedly) most intelligent among us, especially, God's chosen. Many Jews in this nonsense fervently believe, and because Einstein energetically promoting everytime, and criticism of the Special Theory of Relativity (STR) many (even non-Jews, but - zombie Zionist propaganda) perceive as aggression, as - anti-Semitism.

SRT are at the heart of the Zionist fascist ideology, to prove the superiority of Jews over other people. You can say that SRT (and author of its) - stone of edge-angle of the foundation of the fascist ideology of the Zionists, and if this "stone" removed from the foundation of the Zionist fascist ideology - to collapse logic wich justify the superiority of Jews. If you criticize SRT, then you attack Zionists, then you declare war to jiws-nazis. Zionists to answer you the war by a war.

For the protection STR applied methods of the medieval Inquisition. And I am not exaggerating. For example: in 1964 was made (third in a row) closed decree of Presidium of Academy USSR, forbidding all scientific advice and magazines to take, discuss and publish works related to criticism of SRT, of thermodynamics, of quantum mechanics.

FOR EXAMPLE: nd this is not a blank piece of paper. All very, very seriously.

In accordance with this resolution, "... only one in 1966 the Department of General and Applied Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR has helped doctors identify the 24 paranoics" (V.A. Bronshten, "Talking about space and hypotheses", Moscow: Science, 1968).

I've heard anecdotal evidence that Especially stubborn wisenheimer is not just thrown out of science, but also placed in a psychiatric hospital, where was converted intelligent people to the disabled by a medical-psychological torture.

This closed a decree of the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences (from 1964) is valid to this day, and therefore the publication of theoretical and experimental results that contradict the SRT, in the scientific press Russia can not be public.

Is no fundamental difference between Goebbels'es propoganda (of german's superiority), and - a sermons of the rabbis about jew's superiority (jew's God's chosen). And in fact, and in another case are preaching Nazism, fascism and chauvinism.

Special Theory of Relativity (and author of its, Einstein) is a symbol and proof that the Jews (allegedly) most intelligent among us, especially, God's chosen. Many Jews in this nonsense fervently believe, and because Einstein energetically promoting everytime, and criticism of the Special Theory of Relativity (STR) many (even non-Jews, but - zombie Zionist propaganda) perceive as aggression, as - anti-Semitism.

SRT are at the heart of the Zionist fascist ideology, to prove the superiority of Jews over other people. You can say that SRT (and author of its) - stone of edge-angle of the foundation of the fascist ideology of the Zionists, and if this "stone" removed from the foundation of the Zionist fascist ideology - to collapse logic wich justify the superiority of Jews. If you criticize SRT, then you attack Zionists, then you declare war to jiws-nazis. Zionists to answer you the war by a war.

For the protection STR applied methods of the medieval Inquisition. And I am not exaggerating. For example: in 1964 was made (third in a row) closed decree of Presidium of Academy USSR, forbidding all scientific advice and magazines to take, discuss and publish works related to criticism of SRT, of thermodynamics, of quantum mechanics.

FOR EXAMPLE: nd this is not a blank piece of paper. All very, very seriously.

In accordance with this resolution, "... only one in 1966 the Department of General and Applied Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR has helped doctors identify the 24 paranoics" (V.A. Bronshten, "Talking about space and hypotheses", Moscow: Science, 1968).

I've heard anecdotal evidence that Especially stubborn wisenheimer is not just thrown out of science, but also placed in a psychiatric hospital, where was converted intelligent people to the disabled by a medical-psychological torture.

This closed a decree of the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences (from 1964) is valid to this day, and therefore the publication of theoretical and experimental results that contradict the SRT, in the scientific press Russia can not be public.

• Super Moderator

Which LIH are you talking about?  LIH Airport in Hawaii?  Low-Income-Housing? Life Is Hell?  The medical term for hypoglycemia (Hypoglycemia, leucine-induced.)?  Or my personal favorite in this particular situation -- Laughing In Head?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks, I think we have another get-your-popcorn-ready visitor here.  Some of his quotes in other threads:

My publication aims: give for Christian world opposing arguments in a debate with fanatics of science.

My ancestors were Christians.
I am the son of a homeless, no religion, but observed the commandments of Christ: Do not kill, do not lie and do not steal.

My history:

There were seven brothers Masterov.
One of them - my grandfather.
In 1933 the Communists (Zionists) killed everybody.
Zionists killed their families, too.
In living remained a pregnant woman and two children in her arms.
My grandmother.
Father my pregnant.
She died of starvation.

This thread: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/72301-science-and-religion-what-is-the-difference#.Vxo9ITArKM8

Religion was as science today.
Also: religion has common sense and morality old time.
Religion has lost common sense, announcing their theores - dogmas.
Church deprived religion of common sense, and she gave birth to immoral science.

RogueScholar posted this comment here: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/72300-three-of-einsteins-mistakes/#entry1103149
The links are quite...ummmmm...interesting.

It seems you have had several years to push you "master theory" on other forums, presumably without success. Not sure why you are on a public forum attempting to engage an audience that for the most part, doesn't have any formal experience with special relativity?

http://www.physicsgr...opic.php?t=4082

http://www.sciforums...3.113381/page-5

http://www.sciencefo...r-theory/page-9

Masterov,

If Einstein had been a Christian, would you be at all bothered by any mistakes he made?

• Super Moderator

Masterov,

If Einstein had been a Christian, would you be at all bothered by any mistakes he made?

What an excellent question, BAA!  Christians sure don't seem bothered by mistakes made my Ham, Comfort, Answers in Genesis, etc.  Masterov's answer should be quite revealing.

Masterov,

What an excellent question, BAA!  Christians sure don't seem bothered by mistakes made my Ham, Comfort, Answers in Genesis, etc.  Masterov's answer should be quite revealing.

If there were no restrictions on criticism of Einstein's theories, if there were no repression scientists which criticized Einstein's theory, and I have had the opportunity to publish scientific papers in scientific journals, I havd less reason worry to you.

Masterov,

If there were no restrictions on criticism of Einstein's theories, if there were no repression scientists which criticized Einstein's theory, and I have had the opportunity to publish scientific papers in scientific journals, I havd less reason worry to you.

Please answer my question, Masterov.

Thank you,

BAA.

Please answer my question, Masterov.

Thank you,

BAA.

Religious Einstein's preferences do not matter to me.
I just responded to the theme "Science vs. Religion".

REPEET:

It - first.

Cecond.

Zionists created LIH to sow strife between Christians and Muslims.
The Zionists want to Christians and Muslims killed each other.

I found it important to communicate this.

Liwa al-Imam al-Husayn. (LIH)

Which LIH are you talking about?  LIH Airport in Hawaii?

LIH - Islamic State

ISIS

DAISH

RogueScholar posted this comment here: http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/72300-three-of-einsteins-mistakes/#entry1103149

The links are quite...ummmmm...interesting.

http://www.physicsgr...opic.php?t=4082

http://www.sciforums...3.113381/page-5

http://www.sciencefo...r-theory/page-9

I answered this above:

If SRT claimed a title of "scientific theory" only, then with SRT it would be bury long ago.