Goodbye Jesus

Three Of Einstein's Mistakes

Masterov

This is already getting tiresome.

These people were killed under your applause.

When gangsters will killing you, Russian will not applaud.

What on earth are you talking about, your posts make little sense 

Sorry for what we remind to you that you giving money, weapons and political support to those who are killing us.

• Super Moderator

I hid the graphic bloody pictures posted here (and in other threads) by our most recent guest. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masterov, You are already walking on thin ice here, so think twice before you post anything else and

DO NOT POST PICTURES LIKE THAT AGAIN. AND DO NOT KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF IN ALL THE THREADS.

Amen!

Hallelujah! 

• Super Moderator

Sorry for what we would like to remind you that you are giving money, weapons and political support to those who are killing us.

Masterov,

Please read the Terms of Service, paying special attention to the following items, then ask yourself if you are in compliance:

The Ex-Christian.Net forum site is open to all with the stipulations that it not be used for a SPAM medium or a place to verbally abuse Ex-Christians.

In addition, members whose posts were acted upon (either edited or deleted), may not re-post the post or thread anywhere on the forum without staff's permission. Members who ignore moderation after a reasonable amount of time, through PM or otherwise, will incur further action, such as restriction of the account.

those who regularly post acidic, angry rhetoric may be banned from posting to the board.

Spammers and those who regularly post acidic, angry rhetoric may be banned from posting to the board.

Posters agree not to use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Ex-Christian.Net strongly believes in freedom of speech. We believe everybody should have the freedom to post whatever they like on their own websites, within the boundaries of the law. Anyone who finds the moderation policies of this site too constraining is free to create another website tailored to fit his or her personal preferences.

You do not see the sense in that I remind you: your money, your weapons, and with your permission, are killing us.

The time will come when you will be responsible for the fact that your money, your weapons and your permission killed us.

Then you will say that you did not know that your money, your weapons and your permission killed us.

Sorry for what we remind to you that you giving money, weapons and political support to those who are killing us.

Who is 'you'? I'm trying to understand your posts. It's almost as if you think we are Christians. 

DO NOT POST PICTURES LIKE THAT AGAIN.

I answer only to the posts.

And I do not think for the offense, if you will delete my posts, which deems unnecessary.

I would like to ask you to remove my posts only after they have read the one to whom they are addressed.

Who is 'you'? I'm trying to understand your posts. It's almost as if you think we are Christians. 

Who is 'you'?

• Super Moderator

DO NOT POST PICTURES LIKE THAT AGAIN.

I answer only to the posts.

And I do not think for the offense, if you will delete my posts, which deems unnecessary.

I would like to ask you to remove my posts only after they have read the one to whom they are addressed.

I will remove them when I see fit.  Once again, from the TOS:

Ex-Christian.Net strongly believes in freedom of speech. We believe everybody should have the freedom to post whatever they like on their own websites, within the boundaries of the law. Anyone who finds the moderation policies of this site too constraining is free to create another website tailored to fit his or her personal preferences.

Who is 'you'?

You said we are giving money, weapons and political support to those trying to kill you. Who do you think we are? Americans? Jews? Christians? You're not making sense. 

I (somehow) think that you are Europeans.

I made a mistake?

======================

Yes. I made a mistake.

There is English, there is the United States and Russia have.

The server is in USA

What do you have in common?

I will remove them when I see fit.  Once again, from the TOS:

It is your right.

I'll try not to break the rules of your forum.

Excuse me with something that is not always able to avoid mistakes.

I'm sorry.

So you have said, but I'm fairly sure that I'm doing none of this.

You do not see the sense in that I remind you: your money, your weapons, and with your permission, are killing us.

The time will come when you will be responsible for the fact that your money, your weapons and your permission killed us.

Then you will say that you did not know that your money, your weapons and your permission killed us.

I suspect that English, sanity and logic may not be your forte 

• Like 2

Germans are not all involved in the construction of concentration camps, too.

You and I have a different sense.

Это форум для людей, которые перестали верить в христианство. Это не место, чтобы обвинять людей, которых вы даже не знаете.

• Like 3

You and I have a different sense.

I see nothing noble in being unkind to strangers over the internet, but your posts really do not make sense 

• Like 1

Это форум для людей, которые перестали верить в христианство. Это не место, чтобы обвинять людей, которых вы даже не знаете.

Я не обвинял.

Я - предсказывал.

Немцы говорили, что они не знали, что людей убивают в концлагерях.

Но это не помешало судьям в Нюрнберге обвинить всех немцев, и заставить немцев платить репарации.

Похоже на то, что - история повторяется.

Germans are not all involved in the construction of concentration camps, too.

Who said that they were?

Who said that they were?

No one spoke.
But all Germans pay reparations.

• Super Moderator

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

How does this translate into Russian?

Tin Foil

Hat Area

So?

Тонкая фольга

Горячая область

I do not understand

• Super Moderator

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

from Wikipedia

The concept of a foil hat for protection against interference of the mind was mentioned in a science fiction short story by Julian Huxley, "The Tissue-Culture King", first published in 1927, in which the protagonist discovers that "caps of metal foil" can block the effects of telepathy.%5B2%5D
The use of foil headgear is often based on a belief that such hats prevent mind control by governments, spies, or paranormal beings that employ ESP or themicrowave auditory effect. People in many countries who believe they are "Targeted individuals" (TIs), subject to government spying or harassment, have developed websites, conference calls, and support meetings to discuss their concerns; a favorite topic is headgear and shields made of foil or other metal.%5B3%5D Over time the term "tin foil hat" has become associated with paranoia and conspiracy theories.%5B4%5D