Goodbye Jesus

"gay Marriage Is Icky."

MrSpooky

You've nailed it NBBTL!! Xtians and anti-gayers are always caught up and the sexual part of being homosexual. They think, apparantly, that that's all we do and if we get near the "normal" population we'll infect them with our sex crazed behaviour. Apparantly my ability to love is somehow non-existant because of the manner I make love, er, defile a person of the same sex with my evil immoral sex.

Ain’t that the truth!

A few months ago I attended a public hearing here in New Hampshire. The public was allowed to speak regarding the issue of gay marriage and whether or not New Hampshire should recognize such unions.

Supporters of gay marriage stressed how two consenting adults who love each other should be allowed to create their own legally recognized family, just like heterosexual couples. I did not hear one supporter discuss sex within that union at all. It is not really an important issue when deciding whether or not two people should be allowed to marry. It is a private issue of no ones concern.

Every single person who spoke against same-sex unions where speaking from a religious standpoint and in every case they felt compelled to discuss homosexual sex (only male sex of course) at length. I learn more about gay sex from fundys than I do from the gay press! They are absolutely obsessed with gay sex in all its forms. They simply cannot fathom that gay couples have anything more going for their relationship that sexual lust. :shrug:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amanda

• Lycorth

• MrSpooky

• charley

Look at how The Message translation puts it:

<snip>27 Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men - all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it - emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

What I bolded seems to be the entire gist of what it's trying to say. No love.

:yellow:Hi NBBTB, it has been awhile! Hey my friend, I still think it has NOTHING to do with sex! If you read the whole last half of the chapter, it is clear that it is about the 'judgemental' religous right! They worshipped the creature, the created, the Bible, NOT God, the creator! Women gave up their natural use... meaning their nurturing side of themselves!!! Prime root meaning of woman found here. And men gave up their natural use of the woman, their nurturing side of themselves, and lusted after each other. Is it only me who sees the religous right lusting after each other? They defiled their bodies, their church bodies! Definition of bodies found here, coming from the prime root meaning found here. If anyone were to take the time to research every word to its prime root meaning it is so obvious! That is why the first verse in Romans 2 says if we judge them, we are no better than they are! If we judge them for being judgemental... we're doing the same thing! How could it be if we 'judge' gay people, we're doing the same thing? :huh:

NBBTB, if you can not see what I'm saying, I will surely look at it AGAIN with an open mind. If you look at these sites I posted in an earlier post, it says being gay/lesbian was NOT a big deal back then!!! No one would have even mentioned it! However, it seems it was common for a man who had taken on a young male child for teaching him a trade and to take care of himself in the world... to have sex with him as to endow him with his own manhood (semen) to help him and to show how males dominate. :ugh: That's what it's speaking against in the other book of scriptures of a young male selling himself and the homosexual offender taking advantage of the young male.

A few months ago I attended a public hearing here in New Hampshire. The public was allowed to speak regarding the issue of gay marriage and whether or not New Hampshire should recognize such unions.

:)I Broke Free, I had two gay guys living next door to me until last week. How they treated their cute dog is a sin. Most kids don't get treated that good! They should let gay people marry and have foster/adopted children! What a much better life these children would have! These gay guys would make wonderful parents! Most foster children don't get treated as well as they treat their precious pooch!