Goodbye Jesus

Trump 2013: “We Will Have To Leave Borders Behind"

Blood

As always, I'm impressed by the depth of your research, Dude. Putting the random words "comey reopens email case" into Google was certainly a clever move that I never would have thought of. Did you bother to read any of the stories that your ingenious research linked to? 

The very first hit that has "reopens" in the headline is: "James Comey Reopens Investigation Into Clinton's Emails" from The Atlantic dated October 28. But if you go to this link, the headline actually is, "Can the FBi Sway an Election?" You may want to read this article. Nowhere in it is the Google headline asserted, nor the words "reopens investigation" ever actually used. So the Google headline was completely bogus. 

So ONCE AGAIN I have to do your research for you. Proving ONCE AGAIN that your claims are doodoo. 

This KKK kick you are on is perplexing, I have to say. What problem, exactly, do you have with the KKK? Their whole identity and ideology is about protecting and saving the White race, which one thinks would be perfectly aligned with your program of protecting and saving the White race, as you have expressed countless times on this message board. 

• Like 1

Dude, 

I do believe Blood has been triggered.  

No kidding. I didn't even know I had a "program of protecting and saving the White race".  

The big question is should I scorch his earth and then salt it, or just ignore him because he's a little leaguer?

Thanks to blood in dealing with some of the tiresome right wingers on here, I simply haven't for the patience for it anymore. There are those on this site that are so full of their own BS and "jockoracy", I simply refuse to engage them on any level.