Goodbye Jesus

Roe Vs. Wade

Reality Amplifier

I've not heard a really convincing arguement for NOT showing women who decide on abortion a sonogram of the fetus first. There are emotional implications that don't need to be downplayed, and if a woman feels the need to abort a (potential) pregnancy then she maybe needs to SEE the implication. Nobody get mad at me (please), but I

I'm mad at you.

This is all under people thinking that I'm thoughtless and should be forced to look at something, just like some poeple who have second or third trimester abortions are forced to name their fetuses and sign death certificates.

BAD BAD MAN!!! Except being a mandoesn't let you off the hook, 'causegod knows not all men think what you thought and enough women do think it.

As I said before- me, 30 abortions, third trimester, my right.

And if no licensed doctor will provide them to me because they don't want to or more likely - the ones that would are murdered on the job or threatened or other tactics - I should have the right to go to a midwife or do it myself without any complications because I don't want a coathanger man but saying I have the right to an abortion and then making sure I can't ac cess one is the same thing.

A girl called me one night (this was last year working on a public service line), trying to figure out what to do, she had called because she'd gotten the wrong number and (some dumbfuck gave her the wrong one, probably, now that i think about it) didn't know what to do. I could hear her sobbing, scared. 16. All I could do was tell her to try to get access to a tori amos website and look up Rainn (and I spelled RAIIN wrong).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandora

• jrmarlin

• Amethyst

• Luck Mermaid

I think Indiana only has three abortion clinics, to my knowledge... maybe that's only Indianapolis. I am pretty sure Indianapolis only has one Planned Parented clinic... so I am guessing that there are truly only three. I also know that it is difficult to find a doctor that will prescribe Plan B or misopristol/methotrexate.

South Bend has one abortion clinic, and a Planned Parenthood office. The abortions are not done at the office itself. There's one more PP center in the county, plus at least two more in neighboring counties.

I just went to the Indiana PP website and found out that a new national report places Indiana near the bottom of a survey of states’ efforts to help women avoid unintended pregnancy. Indiana ranked 49th in service availability, 42nd in laws and policies and 35th in public funding for a 49th overall placement. Aaaack! http://www.ppin.org/index.aspx

Wow, thanks ex COG. I can't say I am surprised. Indiana is backwards in so many ways.... there is talk of bringing up a law in the House that outlaws abortions. It may well happen... but it won't pass (I hope). They already brought up the crap about telling women the fetus feels pain and that life begins at conception AGAIN. The State Senate keeps sending it back to the House, but the House won't budge on the wording.