A-1 steaksauce was never living.

1 hour ago, sdelsolray said:

A-1 Steaksauce reincarnated?

Spelling is too good.

8 minutes ago, disillusioned said:

Spelling is too good.

Is there supposed to be a space?

5 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

I believe that about 10 years ago, God went back to the Old Covenant and crashed the economy for some bizarre reason, and He's left us to answer all the questions before Jesus opens Heaven maybe? If that really happens... Seems a little far fetched lol.

I do believe that Jesus had to be real because of society's advancements over 2,000 years. It had to have worked, like how do you convert the whole world to an idea of nonsense and have it go for 2,000 years? The Book of Proverbs changed my life, and growing up, I knew there was a guide to life somewhere. I don't know how I knew, but I just knew there was, and it's the Book of Proverbs. It has every trap God has ever thrown at me and every life lesson someone could learn in my opinion.

In essence, I believe we're all supposed to live like Jews, and Jesus just died on the cross for sinners to find spiritual awakenings in place of a prophet leading the church. I don't believe Jesus was God, and I believe only the disciples said this, and that Jesus never said it. I also believe weed is the tree of life, and the King of Kings Bible must be a real thing, since God said He would take from them their right to the tree of life if they take from the book of prophecies. 

Know someone with PTSD? They probably have a spiritual awakening, and they can't make sense of what's going onto them, because modern science can't help them, and they view their gift from God as a curse rather than a blessing. 

The universe is Gods Bible, go and read it.

3 hours ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

A-1 steaksauce was never living.

A-1Steaksauce was a poster here several years ago.  He left the forum, returned under a different name, left the forum again, returned again under a different name, etc.  You remind me of him, hence my speculation that you are yet another return of A-1Steaksauce.

Oh God, I won’t be here longer than a few months. That’s far too much committment for an almost dead forum.

40 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

Oh God, I won’t be here longer than a few months. That’s far too much committment for an almost dead forum.

Wait, do you know something we don't know?

39 minutes ago, JimmyfoJesus said:

I'll say what Christian's always say to new member's, but in reverse.

"You must of been lead here by the unholy one, satan"