Goodbye Jesus

The "White Light'

AstralCat

Who are those entities that appear at the time of death in the so-called "White Light"....the ones that come to greet us and shower people with "love and light" ?

What is your view on these handlers/entities ? Who are these handlers that appear to deceased people and near-death experience people at the time of death ? 

There seems to be evidence that shows that these "beings of light and love" that appear to us at the time of death are shape-shifting entities that FORCE souls to reincarnate again. They may appear in the form of loving beings or like a Jesus character to deceive people making them(the people from earth) to believe that they(the newly arrived souls) are in heaven.

And in the case of a near-death-experience, this will help to promote religious testimony. The person would say that they encountered Jesus and it automatically becomes a "testimony" causing people to believe that religion is real and that it should be followed. In this way the misinformation is perpetuated. And this is EXACTLY what the Cabal wants it to be. It strengthens their position !

So now it makes sense why religion is allowed to operate so freely in the world today....because it is part of the Cabal/Elite plan and they(the Cabal) will not change it. 
The so-called "white light" is a trap for the masses. If one is awakened, then it doesn't present a problem though, BUT the vast majority of people WILL BE deceived by this trap. 

This is the conclusion I have come to after researching this issue. I would love to hear what other people on this forum have to say about this.

Goodbye Jesus

Explain the secret political faction (cabal) you have mentioned.

I would say the near death expeiences are just that.  Near death.  If they had really completely died, they wouldn't be telling us what happened.  So was what happened actually a dream like experience they had??

Welcome to the forum!

The cabal is the people and alien beings that control this planet. They run this Matrix. They are in the shadows. You will never see them or hear about them on propaganda channels like BBC or CNN, as an example. Sometimes they are referred to as so-called "government advisors" but NEVER directly. The politicians are just puppets and guess what ....democracy is an illusion..it does NOT exist. And religion is one of the cabal's tools. The vatican is a dark and sinister gang and fully co-operates with the cabal. Religion....whether christian, islam or any other, is a control mechanism to instill fear in the masses....

A Near Death Experience is experienced in FULL consciousness. It is in fact MORE REAL than this physical existance !!

• Super Moderator

These are all very interesting claims.  Would you be willing to share your research with us, or, perhaps with a certified mental health professional?

Hello AstralCat.

In this forum, when Christians make a claim (like Jesus walked on water) we sceptics usually ask them to back up their claim with evidence.

We hold to the principle of extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary evidence.

So, can you anticipate what we sceptics would like you to do about your claims?

Thank you,

Walter. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AstralCat said:

Near Death Experience is experienced in FULL consciousness. It is in fact MORE REAL than this physical existance !!

So at the point of death when your brain has been traumatically injured, is being deprived of oxygen because of a heart attach, stroke, loss of blood, or some other trauma. That instance is more real than a perfectly sound and healthy mind and body?

Sorry, not really buying that. 

DB

• Like 1

Some "people" will not be able to understand this material because it deals with spirit/soul. There are "human beings" on this planet that are NOT true humans because they don't have a soul/spirit. They are directly controlled by AI of the Matrix. They are empty and dull souls pretending to be humans but there is nothing inside. 

With regards to the White Light. It is relatively easy to do your own research in this regard. We all have access to the internet channels like Youtube. There is tons of information about this. But it would be good advice to ask your Higher Self/Spirit Guides to guide you in this.

There is also a lot of misinformation coming from mainstream media and even so-called spiritual humans. Ask for true guidance. A good channel I can suggest is Next Level Soul Podcast. 

But use discernment.....not all information from that channel is totally reliable. And again not all humans will be able to resonate with this information because...as I said earlier....not all humans are truely human....some pretend to be..... because they are directly controlled by cabal-inspired AI Matrix. 

Here is a channel on Youtube that will help you to get a good understanding. There are many more...

58 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

So at the point of death when your brain has been traumatically injured, is being deprived of oxygen because of a heart attach, stroke, loss of blood, or some other trauma. That instance is more real than a perfectly sound and healthy mind and body?

Sorry, not really buying that. 

DB

Hi Darkbishop

Our astral body is the ORIGIN of the physical body......the physical body is just a TEMPORARY shell. Your mind is NOT in your physical brain. It emanates from another dimension. That is why people are fully alert when they are in a Near Death Experience. There are super alert and KNOW exactly what is happening. They are NOT in a dream state !!! Remember that the brain is just a physical interface to express your soul. 

15 hours ago, Weezer said:

Explain the secret political faction (cabal) you have mentioned.

I would say the near death expeiences are just that.  Near death.  If they had really completely died, they wouldn't be telling us what happened.  So was what happened actually a dream like experience they had??

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Weezer...thanx for the welcome

Being out of the body is actually more of a real experience than being in the body. Remember ....the physical brain is just an interface. That is why these near death people have full knowledge of what is happening. The mind hasn't died...it is still fully operational. People in the astral are more conscious than we are here in the physical. Being here on planet earth is closer to a dream state. The mind is not in the physical brain. It operates from another plane. So....even if the physical is totally destroyed ....the mind remains in a perfect condition. Death does NOT exist....never....the whole Cosmos is vibrant with life and consciousness....

50 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

Some "people" will not be able to understand this material because it deals with spirit/soul. There are "human beings" on this planet that are NOT true humans because they don't have a soul/spirit. They are directly controlled by AI of the Matrix. They are empty and dull souls pretending to be humans but there is nothing inside. 

With regards to the White Light. It is relatively easy to do your own research in this regard. We all have access to the internet channels like Youtube. There is tons of information about this. But it would be good advice to ask your Higher Self/Spirit Guides to guide you in this.

There is also a lot of misinformation coming from mainstream media and even so-called spiritual humans. Ask for true guidance. A good channel I can suggest is Next Level Soul Podcast. 

But use discernment.....not all information from that channel is totally reliable. And again not all humans will be able to resonate with this information because...as I said earlier....not all humans are truely human....some pretend to be..... because they are directly controlled by cabal-inspired AI Matrix. 

In this forum the onus is upon the claim maker (that would be you) to present their evidence.

Asking us to do the research ourselves absolves you of what we expect of you, AstralCat.

Our astral body is the ORIGIN of the physical body......the physical body is just a TEMPORARY shell. 

Please present your evidence for this particular claim.

Thank you,

Walter.

1 hour ago, AstralCat said:

They are NOT in a dream state !!! Remember that the brain is just a physical interface to express your soul. 

I guess I should have welcomed you to ExC. So I'll make up for that now. So Welcome to ExC. Atleast you aren't a Christian apologist trying to drag us back to church. 

From my perspective the brain is an organ. Our brains control our body. It is an interface for us to use our body. And I would agree that if there is a soul it would also be the physical interface for that as well. 

But since it is an organ. And death is intels that the flow of much needed oxygen to your brain stops for various reasons. I can't agree that during that time a person is more alert and cognitive than when all bodily functions are normal. I don't believe that is possible. The brain whether an interface for the soul or not, at the point of death, is not functioning normally and can do some bat shit crazy shit I'm sure. Do they believe all this is real when they are dying? Sure, I'm sure it felt real. Was it real? Probably not. And there is no exterior proof that you can give us to prove otherwise. Other than the testimonies of those that have had near death experiences. 

DB

2 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

I guess I should have welcomed you to ExC. So I'll make up for that now. So Welcome to ExC. Atleast you aren't a Christian apologist trying to drag us back to church. 

From my perspective the brain is an organ. Our brains control our body. It is an interface for us to use our body. And I would agree that if there is a soul it would also be the physical interface for that as well. 

But since it is an organ. And death is intels that the flow of much needed oxygen to your brain stops for various reasons. I can't agree that during that time a person is more alert and cognitive than when all bodily functions. I don't believe that is possible. The brain whether an interface for the soul or not, at the point of death, is not functioning normally and can do some bat shit crazy shit I'm sure. Do they believe all this is real when they are dying? Sure, I'm sure it felt real. Was it real? Probably not. And there is no exterior proof that you can give us to prove otherwise. Other than the testimonies of those that have had near death experiences. 

DB

Thanx for the welcome.

If you can't accept that we are MORE than the physical...then your reference is the physical...so be it.

That is your reality. 

I fully understand where you are coming from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

So, the evidence is out there, but it's not reliable; and you're not going to share your research on the off-chance that some of us are not truly human... 

Seems legit.

20230919_094538.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

you're not going to share your research on the off-chance that some of us are not truly human... 

I'm definitely a human. Look at me do human things. I am definitely not a lizard person wearing a human skin suit. That would be preposterous!

Edit: Also, welcome @AstralCat!! Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AstralCat said:

The mind is not in the physical brain. It operates from another plane.

Very interesting.  I will have to look at some of those videos.  I am interested in knowing where this information is coming from.

• Super Moderator

Lizard Brain Skin Suits would be an awesome name for a punk band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Lizard Brain Skin Suits would be an awesome name for a punk band.

I'd see a band with that name. Maybe they wear lizard skin clothing too and have lizard themed songs.

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2023 at 3:36 PM, AstralCat said:

There seems to be evidence that shows that these "beings of light and love" that appear to us at the time of death are shape-shifting entities that FORCE souls to reincarnate

So Astral,

Is reincarnation a bad thing in this scenario? I personally like the thought of reincarnation. Being able to live life again would be awesome. Well if it's like my experience this time around or better it would be. 

But your saying these beings are forcing people to reincarnate like it's a bad thing. 

DB

47 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Very interesting.  I will have to look at some of those videos.  I am interested in knowing where this information is coming from.

Weezer, if ya buy into this were gonna have to be sending you to a mental health professional, and your our resident mental health professional. Lol 😆 

Ordinary Claim:  Walter joined this forum on June 27, 2021.

How can this ordinary claim be verified?  Simply clicking on Walter's profile and reading the information about him written there.

Therefore, Walter's claim that he joined this forum on that date should be believed.

Extraordinary Claim :  Walter owns a small pink dragon called Hercules.

How can this extraordinary claim be verified?  It falls to Walter to make good upon his claim by presenting bona fide evidence for his pet dragon.

If Walter cannot or will not present this evidence then his extraordinary claim should not be believed.

Baby Dragon

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

If Walter cannot or will not present this evidence then his extraordinary claim should not be believed.

Well obviously it's real Walter! You just showed me a picture of the cute little fella😉 

DB

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Well obviously it's real Walter! You just showed me a picture of the cute little fella😉 

DB

We should make him the Ex-C mascot. There's no symbolism behind it. He's just cute.

13 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

DB

And if I present similar evidence for the existence of the Astral Plane... ?

https://oldschoolroleplaying.com/the-astral-plane-in-dungeons-and-dragons/

CDN media

4 hours ago, Weezer said:

But seriously @AstralCat I'm agnostic/non-theist and actually do prefer the thoughts of reincarnation. And I know Ive given you a hard time. Im a maintenance guy. And it is very hard for me to wrap.my mind around things that dont sound logical. 

maybe you could give us the location of the information youve recieved so we can look at it ourselves. Maybe they can explain it a little better for me to understand. 

DB