Goodbye Jesus

The "White Light'

AstralCat

3 hours ago, walterpthefirst said:

And if I present similar evidence for the existence of the Astral Plane... ?

https://oldschoolroleplaying.com/the-astral-plane-in-dungeons-and-dragons/

CDN media

Mind blown 😳

AstralCat, I am not getting the connection between the "Cabal" you mentioned, and the video you posted about astral projection.  Could you explain. 

7 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

So Astral,

Is reincarnation a bad thing in this scenario? I personally like the thought of reincarnation. Being able to live life again would be awesome. Well if it's like my experience this time around or better it would be. 

But your saying these beings are forcing people to reincarnate like it's a bad thing. 

DB

Yes...you are forced back into the Matrix and will not be able to remember your previous life/lives. 

3 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

But seriously @AstralCat I'm agnostic/non-theist and actually do prefer the thoughts of reincarnation. And I know Ive given you a hard time. Im a maintenance guy. And it is very hard for me to wrap.my mind around things that dont sound logical. 

maybe you could give us the location of the information youve recieved so we can look at it ourselves. Maybe they can explain it a little better for me to understand. 

DB

The information is not hidden. It is available on the net. A good place to start would be Youtube. Use searchwords like....reincarnation trap. Start your own journey and in the process you will learn about so many other things and enrich your own life. Yes...reincarnation is very real but not a positive concept. You are forced to reincarnate because they live off your energy. 

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

AstralCat, I am not getting the connection between the "Cabal" you mentioned, and the video you posted about astral projection.  Could you explain. 

I don't understand. I didn't post a video about astral projection. Please clarify. Thanx Weezer. I posted only one video about the reincarnation trap. 

53 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

The information is not hidden. It is available on the net. A good place to start would be Youtube.

YouTube is a terrible source for information.  There are no controls in place to ensure that any of the information in the videos is accurate.  At a very minimum I would want to see at least three peer-reviewed studies from reputable journals, preferably by three different authors doing research independent of one another.

My opinions on this topic:  No such thing as reincarnation.  No such thing as a soul.  The business about cabals and shape-shifting entities forcing people to reincarnate?  Silly, silly rubbish.  I also believe that the "white light" associated with NDEs is generated by the brain when it's in neurological distress such as a hypoxic state.

6 hours ago, AstralCat said:

The information is not hidden. It is available on the net. A good place to start would be Youtube. Use searchwords like....reincarnation trap. Start your own journey and in the process you will learn about so many other things and enrich your own life. Yes...reincarnation is very real but not a positive concept. You are forced to reincarnate because they live off your energy. 

You know your just basically describing the movie the matrix 😎 and giving it an afterlife reincarnation story arc right? Why would they need to force you to reincarnate? In the movie they cultivate sperm and eggs and make babies to sustain their power supply. 

1 hour ago, DarkBishop said:

You know your just basically describing the movie the matrix 😎 and giving it an afterlife reincarnation story arc right? Why would they need to force you to reincarnate? In the movie they cultivate sperm and eggs and make babies to sustain their power supply. 

Human beings are not the top of the food chain....the Reptilians are. We are literally their cattle and the lower astral beings feed of our energy. Why do you think so many people disappear each year ? The reincarnation process benefits all the regressive beings....human and extra terrestrial. Please note that many ET races are very benevolent and are beings of light and love....but the lower astral beings and regressive ET's (especially the Reptilians) are a problem for humans. The average human is not aware of this. By the way...there are positive Reptilian races !!

I just want to thank everyone for their participation in this thread. It is great to see all the different responses...negative or positive. I enjoy chatting to you guys. Thank you for all the replies. 

34 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

Human beings are not the top of the food chain....the Reptilians are. We are literally their cattle and the lower astral beings feed of our energy. Why do you think so many people disappear each year ?

Shhhhh! Don't tell the cattle- I mean humans our secrets!

Bodies being prisons for souls has been around for at least a couple millennia.  Go read Plato.

So we'll throw in some shadowy cabals (religious, political), aliens (reptilians) and The Matrix.  Anything else you want to add to this conspiracy stew you're trying to get people to eat?  Is the Earth flat?  The Bermuda Triangle?  Some new news about Elvis?

mwc

2 hours ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Shhhhh! Don't tell the cattle- I mean humans our secrets!

But seriously, @AstralCat. When and where did you first learn about this?

3 hours ago, AstralCat said:Please note that many ET races are very benevolent and are beings of light and love....but the lower astral beings and regressive ET's (especially the Reptilians) are a problem for humans. The average human is not aware of this. By the way...there are positive Reptilian races !!

These ETs sound a lot like earthly humans!  I believe ETs are possible, but you are getting too far into left field for me. 

15 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

But seriously, @AstralCat. When and where did you first learn about this?

Hi Casualfanboy16. I have been researching this for some time now. And this is the only conclusion I can come to. My sources for all the info are of terrestrial origin (here locally on planet Earth) as well as ET people from outside earth. Some of these ET's had incarnated here before. So yes...that's it....I can't see any other explanation unless I really miss something very obvious. Thanx for your contribution. I appreciate. 

6 minutes ago, Weezer said:

These ETs sound a lot like earthly humans!  I believe ETs are possible, but you are getting too far into left field for me. 

Hi Weezer. What do u mean by 'left field' ? 

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

I have been researching this for some time now.

Would you be willing to share links to your publications with us?  As a person who has built a career largely on research, I would be interested in learning more about your materials and methods, study parameters, sampling statistics and standards, and how the experimental data led you to your conclusions.  I'd also be curious about which independent boards, comittees, or laboratories have confirmed your results.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

Hi Weezer. What do u mean by 'left field' ? 

That is USA slang for being odd, strange or unrealistic. 

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Would you be willing to share links to your publications with us?  As a person who has built a career largely on research, I would be interested in learning more about your materials and methods, study parameters, sampling statistics and standards, and how the experimental data led you to your conclusions.  I'd also be curious about which independent boards, comittees, or laboratories have confirmed your results.

Hi Redneckprofessor.

I haven't listed my sources or made a note of every piece of information. And I would not consider to submit this type of information to be viewed and judged by some random secular board or committee. I know what the outcome will be.....probably will be viewed as ridiculous and far-fetched. Most people will find this diffucult to digest because it goes against the official narrative. You know what I mean....ET's  NO.....pure fantasy or Startrek syndrome....something like that. The mainstream media, controlled by the elite will make sure that it is downplayed and ridiculed. This is all about an INNER knowing....the Matrix is too contaminated ....so I will not waist my time to submit it to some "prominent or credible" journal to be reviewed. It is an INNER KNOWING and the true souls will recognize it when they see it. It will ring true to them. As for the rest...NO....because they are not able to sense the true reality.

13 minutes ago, Weezer said:

That is USA slang for being odd, strange or unrealistic. 

Ok I see. Thanx buddy.

51 minutes ago, AstralCat said:

It is an INNER KNOWING and the true souls will recognize it when they see it. It will ring true to them. 

That sounds similar to the holy spirit and god in christianity.  An inner "knowing" that can't be proven, and only a special few are able to recieve it.  I guess you are happy that you are one of the special ones.  Can just anyone become one of the "true souls"? 

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, AstralCat said:

Hi Redneckprofessor.

I haven't listed my sources or made a note of every piece of information. And I would not consider to submit this type of information to be viewed and judged by some random secular board or committee. I know what the outcome will be.....probably will be viewed as ridiculous and far-fetched. Most people will find this diffucult to digest because it goes against the official narrative. You know what I mean....ET's  NO.....pure fantasy or Startrek syndrome....something like that. The mainstream media, controlled by the elite will make sure that it is downplayed and ridiculed. This is all about an INNER knowing....the Matrix is too contaminated ....so I will not waist my time to submit it to some "prominent or credible" journal to be reviewed. It is an INNER KNOWING and the true souls will recognize it when they see it. It will ring true to them. As for the rest...NO....because they are not able to sense the true reality.

Oh.  So there's no independent peer review of your research.  That's unfortunate.  But not entirely a setback.  Surely you kept a journal or logbook in which you recorded your research.  So, again, if you're willing to share, I'd like to know how many different alien species you have been able to categorize and how many subjects of each specie you've been able to meet with.  I would also be interested to hear what kinds of assays and analyses you have conducted so far; and what materials and instruments I will need in order to repeat said experiments and, hopefully, confirm your results.

I'm assuming you've, at minimum, done some preliminary DNA analysis, and probably some protein assays as well.  Those should be no problem to reproduce in our lab here.  I will also need whatever organic and/or biochemical work you've done for the guys down the hall, who are just as excited as I am to help you out.  Finally, have you begun to categorize and classify the indigenous microflora of each alien specie yet?  I'm assuming they carry different microbes, parasites, and pathogens than we are used to.  I would advise extreme caution if/when you do so.  Probably need at least a Class III biosafety lab with adequate containment fields.

6 hours ago, AstralCat said:

Human beings are not the top of the food chain....the Reptilians are. We are literally their cattle and the lower astral beings feed of our energy. Why do you think so many people disappear each year ? The reincarnation process benefits all the regressive beings....human and extra terrestrial. Please note that many ET races are very benevolent and are beings of light and love....but the lower astral beings and regressive ET's (especially the Reptilians) are a problem for humans. The average human is not aware of this. By the way...there are positive Reptilian races !!

2 hours ago, AstralCat said:

Also, I have a few questions if you'd like to answer them:

How do we know who is a reptilian? Do they disguise themselves as humans, observing us, watching and waiting to take their next victim(s) as 'cattle'? Also, where are the positive Reptilians at? I want a Reptilian friend. I would definitely get along with them. Also, I'm still not understanding the reincarnation stuff. How can you tell people are reincarnating if they can't even remember it happening? Or are you outside the Matrix or whatever and see the truth? Like as long as you are in the Matrix, you are forced to reincarnate over and over. What purpose does that serve? Just to feed off your energy over and over?

We aren't really a board or committee either. We're just some people on an internet forum helping those away from Christianity. Although, this is new to me. I've only been here for a few months, so I've never come across something like this yet. It's interesting. I'm still curious where you first discovered this information. Did someone tell you about it? Did you find it on another website while you were browsing the internet one day? Where are you getting all of this?

Edit: some other questions... why out of all places have you chose to drop this information here? Anywhere else you've put this stuff out there so we can see your findings... or anyone else's?

Hey, what happened to the video Walter posted??

• Super Moderator
42 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Hey, what happened to the video Walter posted??

Wasn't that in a different thread?

• Thanks 1

@AstralCat

We are no strangers to people coming here with wild beliefs and making crazy claims. But there is a difference between you and them. When a person comes here truly believing what they are talking about they are usually able to offer links, pdf, multiple videos describing where they got their findings. And we are not going to go "do our own research" based on unfounded bullshit claims. 

Here is what I think. I think you are full of shit and you don't even believe the shit you're saying. Here is what I see. The matrix which is obvious, startrek had reptilian aliens, maybe some Terminator, there are some other sci-fi shows and movies I think you've incorporated into the dung pile. Oooo maybe some Borg from star trek the next generation. And we can't leave out some X files (shape shifters) and unsolved mysteries. (Near death experiences)

So how about this. You either offer some links to justify your claims. Or just shut the fuck up and leave. Or atleast shut the fuck up and learn some actual facts. Does that sound kosher? Cuz I don't know about anyone else but this unfounded load of horse shit is getting a bit intolerable for me. For all I know your just some fucking internet troll wasting our time when we are trying to do good and help people that are actually in need of help. That are leaving harmful faiths in the dust. And what your spreading isn't gonna help anyone. Just sounds like more harmful beliefs. 

DB

• Thanks 1