Goodbye Jesus

The "White Light'

AstralCat

48 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

@AstralCat

We are no strangers to people coming here with wild beliefs and making crazy claims. But there is a difference between you and them. When a person comes here truly believing what they are talking about they are usually able to offer links, pdf, multiple videos describing where they got their findings. And we are not going to go "do our own research" based on unfounded bullshit claims. 

Here is what I think. I think you are full of shit and you don't even believe the shit you're saying. Here is what I see. The matrix which is obvious, startrek had reptilian aliens, maybe some Terminator, there are some other sci-fi shows and movies I think you've incorporated into the dung pile. Oooo maybe some Borg from star trek the next generation. And we can't leave out some X files (shape shifters) and unsolved mysteries. (Near death experiences)

So how about this. You either offer some links to justify your claims. Or just shut the fuck up and leave. Or atleast shut the fuck up and learn some actual facts. Does that sound kosher? Cuz I don't know about anyone else but this unfounded load of horse shit is getting a bit intolerable for me. For all I know your just some fucking internet troll wasting our time when we are trying to do good and help people that are actually in need of help. That are leaving harmful faiths in the dust. And what your spreading isn't gonna help anyone. Just sounds like more harmful beliefs. 

DB

@AstralCat I second with DB on this, although I would probably not word it exactly like that.

You came here and presented your beliefs, but provided barely any evidence besides YouTube and some strange website, which aren't really reputable sources anyway. You also seem to want us to do the work and essentially "see the light" and open our eyes to honestly the most insane things like Reptilians and forced reincarnation. I don't know where or how you stumbled upon this, but what you're doing isn't gonna work here. It all seems like conspiracy theories to me. If you're going to convince us of any of this, you need to tell us more instead of withholding information and expecting us to do the work for you. How do you know any of what you're believing is real? Give us some better sources, evidence, anything really. You presented all of these batshit crazy claims, so now you have the burden of proof.

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2023 at 12:36 PM, AstralCat said:

. Your mind is NOT in your physical brain. It emanates from another dimension. That is why people are fully alert when they are in a Near Death Experience. 

Then why isn't an infants mind fully alert or mature??  Why does it develop as the child develops?

And why do aging brains lose their capacity to function fully?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Weezer said:

Then why isn't an infants mind fully alert or mature??  Why does it develop as the child develops?

And why do aging brains lose their capacity to function fully?

The interface (the brain) is still developing in a young child. It is still busy creating connections to the actual mind. In an elderly person the interface (the physical brain) starts disintegrating so the communication to the mind is negatively affected. The mind itself is in perfect health ...it is only the brain (the physical interface) that is affected by the Matrix.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

@AstralCat, I'm still very interested in taking a look at your research, if you're willing to present it here.

• Like 1

Hey, @AstralCat. I'd like to issue an apology for my response from yesterday. It was uncalled for. I hope that it didn't run you off. Would you be willing to provide us with some more info? Would you like to show us your research?

5 hours ago, AstralCat said:

The interface (the brain) is still developing in a young child. It is still busy creating connections to the actual mind. In an elderly person the interface (the physical brain) starts disintegrating so the communication to the mind is negatively affected. The mind itself is in perfect health ...it is only the brain (the physical interface) that is affected by the Matrix.

So the human brain does not receive information from the mind??  It only contributes to the mind??  Doesn't that put humans in "control" of the "mind"??  And therefore the matrix??

On 9/21/2023 at 4:55 AM, AstralCat said:

Astralcat, I'm usually pretty easy going. But since people being nice and polite to you trying to get you to justify your assertions, I decided to play a lil bad cop. And was a bit more abrasive. It's seems you've decided to just move on. So that tells me you don't really have anything to offer anyway. And that I might be right about you just coming here to waste our time.

I hope you prove me wrong and offer us more insight into what you have studied. From what I see if you truly believe this. You have a hard time separating fiction from reality. 

DB