Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Is God - Yes

Guest testjet

u gize think u all smart with u book learnins and u word paprs so just keep on playin u littel gams and when you look up from the farry pit and wana a lil sip of watr then u aint gonna get none cause u thot u were so samart

The 'farry' pit? Is that a place where there are lots of gay people?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Dhampir

• Asimov

• Thurisaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u gize think u all smart with u book learnins and u word paprs so just keep on playin u littel gams and when you look up from the farry pit and wana a lil sip of watr then u aint gonna get none cause u thot u were so samart

Well I.....

Coolio? Is that you? After all these years?

This one is a spoofer. No need to even waste time on this one anymore.

First, let me re-emphasize my premise :

1.Jesus is God

2.Father is God

3.Holy Spirit is God

But God is NOT Jesus

Since Father is God,does that mean Father is Jesus too ? -NO

Since Holy Spirit is God, does that mean Holy Spirit is Jesus too ? - NO

Thus, God is Jesus is INVALID.

Testjet, I have a funny feeling that you're just makin' this shit up. :mellow:

u gize think u all smart with u book learnins

Well, at least we do have some command of written English.

Your lard is a quite pathetic little sucker if he doesn't even manage to make you write like a half-educated human being.

By the way, your cheap threats are only meaningful to those who already believe in your hell™ fairy tale. Let alone that we heathens should charge copyright fees whenever you fucktards use on of the copies of our concepts... like hell™.

Guest testjet

QUOTE:

A pig is a hog, but a hog isn't a pig. I get it.

No, I dun think you get it. Hog-pig and God-Jesus two totally different things.

QUOTE:

Ah, you mean:

) 1 is 3

) 1 is 3

) 1 is 3

) But yet 3 is not 1

Again, you show your ignorance.

It should be 1 is 1 instead.

QUOTE:

Or did you mean:

) A=3

) B=3

) C=3

) 3<>A

Are you saying God can't be explained with logic? Does it make him illogical?

And someone's trying to be sarcastic. Now look who is playing with numbers and words now...

The Holy Trinity is logic alright.

QUOTE:

True. That's a way of seeing it. God is like a siamese twin, but in this case it's three heads.

So, each one of the components (elements) of God is an entity. Does each entity still have omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence? Or are these properties only attributed to few of them? So Jesus is not God, but only an element in God. The same goes for the Father and the Holy Spirit. This nullify theology that claims that each one of them are God.

No wonder you are not christian anymore(if the claim is true),since your understanding on the Holy Trinity is VERY POOR. The question has already been answered.

QUOTE:

You're just playing with mathematical semantics. Either God is one being, or your religion is a polytheism.

When I said God is not Jesus, it was pure linguistic approach. If you want to believe my religion is polytheism, so be it. It s not the end of the world.

I know what you're saying. You want God to be the institution and not a being, while the Father, Son and HS are the beings or the gods in the club that is called "God". That constitutes a polytheism, which you say you don't have problems with. But your religious predecessors would have a serious issue with it. The whole concept of "trinity" is that it is supposed to be the magical "tri" and "unit", three and one at the same time. Three gods and one god. Three beings and one being. That is not covered with your formula.

God is an element in the set, but God is also the set with the elements. G = { G, G, G } That is by tradition the mystery.

Wait, what? Your title says Jesus is God - yes. That would be akin to saying Jesus=God, which of course would mean the inverse: God=Jesus or God is Jesus. Yet you then go on to say that although Jesus is god, God is not Jesus, then you have the nerve to say that's logical?! Dear, this smacks of psychotic thinking, and I honestly don't mean that as an insult. Unless you can explain how the inverse of any equation wherein A=B can not be equal to A=B, I'm afraid I'm simply going to have to recommend you unlace your shoes and take off your belt.

And don't let my somewhat scathing comments discourage you from enlightening me as it has so many others; simply grow a thicker skin, shrug them off and forge ahead.

My assertion: your premise is the epitomy of illogic. If A=B, then B must equal A. if F=G, J=G, and H=G, then G must equal FJH. Pre-algebra there. Show me where your equation works and where it's logic lies.

Bah....... He's only trying to confuse the issue.... Pervert logic, you know..

Yeah, another jebus fuckface that got itself into one niflheluva lot of trouble trying to mindfuck the wrong people and now desperately trying to camouflage the fact that it's totally lost. :pureevil:

No wonder you are not christian anymore(if the claim is true),since your understanding on the Holy Trinity is VERY POOR. The question has already been answered.

You can start proving your understanding of the Holy Trinity by citing biblical evidence for it. Let's begin with the OT first, shall we?

Your trinity was decided in council of men under the supervision of a Pagan king, who himself proposed the formula.

When I said God is not Jesus,

Off course not. The hebrew bible says it.

G-d is not a man (jewish Website)

Guest testjet
QUOTE:

Wait, what? You mentioned Jesus is God - yes. That would be akin to saying Jesus=God, which of course would mean the inverse: God=Jesus or God is Jesus. Yet you then go on to say that although Jesus is god, God is not Jesus, then you have the nerve to say that's logical?! Dear, this smacks of psychotic thinking, and I honestly don't mean that as an insult. Unless you can explain how the inverse of any equation wherein A=B can not be equal to A=B, I'm afraid I'm simply going to have to recommend you unlace your shoes and take off your belt.

Linguistically speaking , it is wrong to say God is Jesus ( i said it many many times already!) because if we say so , we are deducing that If God is Jesus , then by logic, Father is Jesus too, Holy spirit is Jesus too. Thus, linguistically it is wrong.

Same goes with when we say

1.Dhampir is human being

2.HanSolo is human being

3.Khan is human being

But can we say , human being is Dhampir ? NO! How can we change the status of "human being" from an "attribution" to a "person" , and Dhampir from a "person" to attribution ?

QUOTE:

My assertion: your premise is the epitomy of illogic. If A=B, then B must equal A. if F=G, J=G, and H=G, then G must equal FJH. Pre-algebra there. Show me where your equation works and where it's logic lies.

Wrong. Your mathematical understanding is TOTALLY WRONG.

F = G, J = G, H=G is NOT THE SAME with G = FJH !

If you dunno, when we say G = FJH , it means we are actually multiply F J and H to get G, which is totally wrong , then G would actually having different value in the end ! So i think , I have at least better explanation using mathematical set. So you see, even Mathematical equation you can hardly grasp...

Bah....... He's only trying to confuse the issue.... Pervert logic, you know..

No one is trying to confuse anyone. It s pure logic! The one who got confused is YOU

Well, let's just say that you are going to get nowhere with us until you prove that God et. al. actually exist. Until then, we aren't even having a conversation.

In the same manner of logic, Hinduism is a monotheism.

1.Dhampir is human being

2.HanSolo is human being

3.Khan is human being

But can we say , human being is Dhampir ? NO! How can we change the status of "human being" from an "attribution" to a "person" , and Dhampir from a "person" to attribution ?

So what you're saying is that "god" is actually the name of a race, a race composed of exlusively 3 beings. Your message is that there are, in fact, 3 gods, just like Damphir, HanSolo and Khan are 3 human beings.

Nick, that's exactly what testjet's saying. And he even admits to it.

This goes against Christian tradition though.

Jet is the first Christian I've heard that admits that Christianity is a polytheism. I wonder what his pastor will say about it though?

Linguistically speaking , it is wrong to say God is Jesus ( i said it many many times already!) because if we say so , we are deducing that If God is Jesus , then by logic, Father is Jesus too, Holy spirit is Jesus too. Thus, linguistically it is wrong.

1.Dhampir is human being

2.HanSolo is human being

3.Khan is human being

YES.... IGNORE MY POST......

But Dhampir, HanSolo and Khan have different potent and knowledge. However xtians says that since Jesus is God/God is Jesus and co-equal, he too is omniscience and omnipotent. Do you agree?

1.Dhampir is human being

2.HanSolo is human being

3.Khan is human being

actually youre wrong. especially your grammar. it is incorrect to say "dhampir is human being". it is correct to say "Dhampir IS A human being". there is a big difference between "IS" and "IS A".

linguistically and logically speaking, saying "Clark Kent IS Superman" is the same as saying "Superman IS Clark Kent".

it is incorrect to say "Superman IS A Kryptonian" and "A Kryptonian IS Superman".

They've just invented some new terms that might fit here...

manifestation (definition 3a)

and

subset

First, let me re-emphasize my premise :

1.Jesus is God

2.Father is God

3.Holy Spirit is God

But God is NOT Jesus

Since Father is God,does that mean Father is Jesus too ? -NO

Since Holy Spirit is God, does that mean Holy Spirit is Jesus too ? - NO

Thus, God is Jesus is INVALID.

So you have your own version of the Trinty doctrine? Here's what traditional Christianity has accepted from way back since the Nicean council in 325 A.D. From the Nicean creed:

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one being with the Father.

The Trinty doctrine is one of those "mysteries" that just has to be accepted because it is illogical. They consider Christ "fully God", not 1/3rd God. Each member of the Trinity is fully God. Their logic is thus 100% + 100% + 100% = 100%. Logic would dictate it should either be 300% or 33.333% each. This is the mystery.

Personally, Modelism makes much more sense theologically, but that's not what you're thinking I suspect. It sounds like you're cutting up the Trinity into 3 parts, each part God. Not even Tertullian would approve!

Wrong. Your mathematical understanding is TOTALLY WRONG.

F = G, J = G, H=G is NOT THE SAME with G = FJH !

If you dunno, when we say G = FJH , it means we are actually multiply F J and H to get G, which is totally wrong , then G would actually having different value in the end ! So i think , I have at least better explanation using mathematical set. So you see, even Mathematical equation you can hardly grasp...

I meant to use commas, actually. Thanks for pointing that out.

:P

*munches on popcorn*

Does this make it look better for you, Test? G= (F,G,H), Whereas the letters in parentheses is the set of terms equal to G, not multiplied together to reach G. Hopefully, you knew that was a simple mistake on my part.

Testjet,

Please tell us, what exactly is the reason for your posting on these forums??