Goodbye Jesus

Weird Things You Like To Do

Knightley

I like to say British words at work, like "sack" (fired), "old biddy" (old lady), "cad" (jerk), and everyone's like "what?" :HaHa:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HuaiDan

• Knightley

• The Sage Nabooru

• Clearview

Write messages to teachers I don't like on their chalk board (dry erase board these days) in Al Bhed during class. It's coded english from a video game, so no one understands what I'm writing. I guess it's more of a rant than anything to the teacher. :P

It's useful for writing notes in too. I have a friend that knows how to read/write Al Bhed too, so we pass notes in the middle of class in Al Bhed. Several people have seen them, yet no one has a clue what we're writing. They've been picked up by teachers a few times. :)

Al Bhed ec bnupypmo dra pacd drehk E kud uid uv Settma Clruum.

Sometimes I like to pull out my filing cabinet and ruffle around the papers, or just sit and stare at my books or tapes or records or cassettes or CDs or DVDs or 8-tracks or clothes or recycling bins or basically anything I own, and think, "Not only do I have lots of neat shit, but I'm so fucking organized."

I make fun of anything and everything front of people.

That's just one of my weird habits.

I meow at my friends in the way of greeting or I hiss instead of swearing. Scares the shit out of the actual cats though!

I meow and hiss at people, too :HaHa: Right fun, that is.

I like to spend inordinate amounts of time cooing and sighing over the newest, prettiest exotic cars, too :grin:

I like throwing rusty hatchets at people in the park. :shrug:

...The looks on their faces.... :HaHa: ....

another weird thing I like to do is flirt online...even though in real life, I only talk to guys I know. I'm not usually the type who goes up to strangers. I also can't get away with half of the things offline that I can get away with online, people would be shocked. I guess that's the thing about the internet. Its kind of ironic.

Must it be weird things you like to do, or can it be weird things you like to have done to you?

Weird Things You Like To Do
Walking barefoot on grass in the morning when it's still wet. Short barefoot walks on snow, too. :shrug:

Must it be weird things you like to do, or can it be weird things you like to have done to you?

Doesn't matter. You know you can share as much or as little as you want. :woohoo:

I like to eat pussy, which is pretty weird when you think about it. I don't know of any other species of animal that does that, except maybe dogs.

I think that people should do whatever they want, if you're not hurting anyone then I don't see the problem. People should do what makes them happy. I mean, in the end you only have to answer to yourself and your actions.

All the weird things I can think of at the moment are sexual.

I like to collect weird things: Musical instruments that I don't know how to play (yet); foreign-language instruction books; stuffed penguins; coffee cups; pretty rocks; and dragon-themed anything.

I've also been known to drive all the way over to the home improvement centre for one, count it, one bolt or screw.

I like to talk to my horses out loud and then answer for them in a manner I think they would, could they talk. It's weird and stupid, but it cracks people up, especially people who haven't seen me do it before. Any horse people who hang around me long enough start doing it too.

I like to talk to my horses out loud and then answer for them in a manner I think they would, could they talk. It's weird and stupid, but it cracks people up, especially people who haven't seen me do it before. Any horse people who hang around me long enough start doing it too.

Do you reply for them in your best Mr. Ed voice? :lmao:

Hmm....weird things I like to do. Well, lots of people think it's weird, but I just think it's fun...I like to sit and play World of Warcraft for hours on end! I've played for a full day before. Not 24 hours...just the productive part of the day. :loser:

another weird thing I like to do is flirt online...even though in real life, I only talk to guys I know. I'm not usually the type who goes up to strangers. I also can't get away with half of the things offline that I can get away with online, people would be shocked. I guess that's the thing about the internet. Its kind of ironic.

Me too! I'm so not my real life self when I am online. I wonder which is really me...my online self or my real life self. I tend to think that due to some of the shit I endured as a child, my online self is really me trying to get out. Unfortunately, there is a hard hard shell around me in real life...and the only thing that seems to soften it up is alcohol! Lots and lots of alcohol! Sad... :ugh:

Well I think if the people in my real life knew the things I said online, they'd be so shocked. But yeah sometimes I think we feel freer to admit, say or do things that we wouldn't do in our real lives. The internet frees people in a way, people will admit things they wouldn't admit to their friends, coworkers, family, etc.

Plus you also don't really have names, reputations, image to go along with like you do in real life. There's less judgment and that's why people act differently, in a way. Also people tend to have various different sides to them, that they may not express in front of their friends but it gets out online. Or at least that's my analysis.

For some odd reason I love to unravel napkin and toilet paper cylinders.

Whenever all of the napkins and toilet paper are gone I unravel the cylinders. It is like this weird sort of release for me.

I still don't get it.

Sometimes I will remember things that happened to me in the past and laugh about it, hysterically. It is weird to people who don't know me.

I also, occasionally, hiss at people...Just to get a reaction. I am so laidback and calm that when I do it I give certain individuals mild coronaries.

I like to eat pussy, which is pretty weird when you think about it. I don't know of any other species of animal that does that, except maybe dogs.

I think that people should do whatever they want, if you're not hurting anyone then I don't see the problem. People should do what makes them happy. I mean, in the end you only have to answer to yourself and your actions.

hahahahaha that's funny... he definitely isnt hurting anyone. makes them happy... especially "in the end"

i like to mess around with people... like for example stand and face the back of the elevator instead of the door. there have been rare times when my cousin and i did this, the people who came into the elevator would do the same.

if a movie theatre has only a couple of people in it, ill go sit right next to somone even though there's hundreds of open seats. kind of makes them uncomfortable :grin:

other than that im a boring guy...

I collect odd things, too......bar soaps (I have some dating all the way back to the 80's and one from almost every hotel chain in America), musical instruments as well, but they're always so pretty. Tiny paper parasols from tropical drinks, which I keep in various parts around the house (right now my Buddy Christ is carrying one), Plutos (Disney dogs), windchimes, stamps, coins, anything even slightly associated with Star Wars, etc. There has got to be some kind of mental condition that causes extensive collecting.

I like to go back to bed after I've eaten breakfast on my days off and doze for an hour or so....I always feel like some deep guilty shit afterwards, though. :(

I like reading the kind of books that nobody else even bothers with unless they need to study for a test. I have my old 1968-issue Collier's Encyclopedias, and I'll just pick one up and open it to a random page and start learning. I like reading dictionaries and calorie-count books and cookbooks.

HuaiDan, I thoroughly share the joy in your so called wierd endeavor. Are you a black guy? Because I know it's unusual for African Americans to partake.

We have three cats and I would be moritfied if our house ever started smelling like cat piss. So every day I clean the cat litter boxes with surgical percision. I have four sepatate tools I use, and it is a slow tedious process. No one else in the house is allowed to do this but me. Not the wife or kids. I am the only one who can do it right.

Very wierd and very interesting Sage. You would be one I would like to hang with for a while and ask questions.

Uh, this is meant to be a positive reflection. IOW, positive weird.

I have to read the cereal box while I eat breakfast. I don't know why.

I like to walk in the rain with or without an umbrella.

I have to use liquid fabric softener (not the dryer sheets) and I use twice as much as I am supposed to because the clothes and blankets HAVE to smell like it or I'll put them through the rinse cycle again with more liquid fabric softener.

When I feel upset or feel anxious about something and I happen to have paper and a pen nearby I draw ghosts in bottles. I don't know why, its a habit that started last year when a friend of mine died. I draw an small jar or bottle (usually in the margins of the paper, never the center), then draw in these wierd-contorted ghostly things and then draw a cork for the bottle. Then I throw those pages away.

I read certain books only while eating certain foods. For exmaple, if I'm eating a ham sandwich, I read The Good Earth. When I'm eating frozen Totino's pizza or pizza rolls (only if its Totinos, doesn't work with any other type), I read A Single Shard.

I enjoy washing dishes. When I was dishes, I space out, don't think about what I'm doing, just do it. Its very relaxing.

I enjoy watching ants. I have in some occasions spent up to 3 hours just watching them working around their anthills.