Goodbye Jesus

Weird Things You Like To Do

Knightley

I smoke in the shower. :HaHa:

My wife reads romance novels in the shower. She keeps her book in one hand out of the water stream, and washes with the other hand. It's quite a feat to watch.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HuaiDan

• Knightley

• The Sage Nabooru

• Clearview

Hey feets, I checked out your site and I love your artwork. Neat stuff.

Thanks! ^_^

That's another weird thing I like to do. Draw ... weird things. :HaHa:

Shiva is right, your art rocks. Weird art is cool. I love it.

:grin:

My wife reads romance novels in the shower. She keeps her book in one hand out of the water stream, and washes with the other hand. It's quite a feat to watch.

I just always pee in the shower as my first official act upon getting in. No matter whose shower I'm in, the first thing I do is take a squirt.

I just always pee in the shower as my first official act upon getting in. No matter whose shower I'm in, the first thing I do is take a squirt.

Thanks for sharing...us ladies just needed to know.

:HaHa:

Thanks for sharing...us ladies just needed to know.

My fiancee got a giggle out of it :)

Remind me not to let you shower at MY house :HaHa:

I wanted to add..I take BATHS..not showers, hence the no showering at my place..

I don't do weird things anymore...my family won't let me. Unless the bath thing is weird. I do read while bathing. Usually something "out there", like the Dream Interpreter book..

Just an observation, but shouldn't this be in TOT?

"I just always pee in the shower as my first official act upon getting in. No matter whose shower I'm in, the first thing I do is take a squirt."

It's funny be we all got to talking about that subject in my workplace one day, while some were grossed out beyond words at the thought of peeing in the shower, more than half admited they did it. Those of you who find this practice totally discusting, you better think twice before showering in a hotel. By the way urine is sterile.

When changing lanes, I try to do it without hitting any of the bumps.

I didn't think anyone else did that!! :woohoo:

"I just always pee in the shower as my first official act upon getting in. No matter whose shower I'm in, the first thing I do is take a squirt."

It's funny be we all got to talking about that subject in my workplace one day, while some were grossed out beyond words at the thought of peeing in the shower, more than half admited they did it. Those of you who find this practice totally discusting, you better think twice before showering in a hotel. By the way urine is sterile.

Assuming of course, that you don't have a bladder, kidney or urinary tract infection... :P

And even if urine weren't sterile, it just gets washed down the drain with the rest of the sweat and dirt from your body - and you don't waste water by peeing in the toilet and then having to flush it. Saves money, resources, and time :)

Hahaha,

I've heard of people listening to headphones in the shower too, but yeah I can imagine that would be hard.

I like to write science fiction and fantasy in my spare time. Some people think that's weird.

I have also been known to wear Star Trek costumes on occasions, but only when I'm with a large group of people also wearing them, such as at a convention.

I also play role-playing games like AD&D on occasion. I can't count the number of people who think that's weird (or at least, really geeky).

:Wendywhatever:

1.When I was a kid, I used to daydream alot, and run back n' forth while daydreaming, making wierd sounds. My sister still, to this day, teases me for it.

2. I never considered this weird, but other people seem to think its odd. I always eat the fries before the burger. Always.

3. I sometimes take baths. I just like the feeling of lying in hot water, I guess. People say this is really girly/gay.

4. Id rather have a sissy drink, like a daquiri, over beer.

5. I have sort of a fetish with womens abdomens/stomachs. (unless they are really ugly) I like poke my girfriends stomach, then bite on to it.

6. I often ask people "you know what I hate?" and reply with with some totally off the wall answer.

And even if urine weren't sterile, it just gets washed down the drain with the rest of the sweat and dirt from your body - and you don't waste water by peeing in the toilet and then having to flush it. Saves money, resources, and time smile.gif

But the thing you have to realize about urine is, even though it is sterile, it has this nasty tendancy that, once it hits the cold water or surface, the salts contained therein condense on that surface and gradually build up over time. This smells quite unpleasant, and if you piss in the sink like I do, can cause a foul odor build up over time eminatting from the drain where you can't clean unless you pour drano down it.

Hey HuaiDan, It looks like you have found a solution to pissing with that morning boner without hopping in the shower. On a serious note I did read in an outdoor magizine that due to the fact that urine is sterile, it is recomended that it be used to clean a wound that occurs in the field, rather than water from a lake or stream.

But the thing you have to realize about urine is, even though it is sterile, it has this nasty tendancy that, once it hits the cold water or surface, the salts contained therein condense on that surface and gradually build up over time. This smells quite unpleasant, and if you piss in the sink like I do, can cause a foul odor build up over time eminatting from the drain where you can't clean unless you pour drano down it.

Good thing I like to take hot showers and aim right for the drain :)

Pissing in the sink, heh - cutting corners, also? :HaHa: Do you shit in the garbage?

I go in the shower too. But my brother uses bar soap quite luxuriously, and our tub/shower is acrylic, and those two factors in combination mean the meanest layer of soap scum you can imagine builds up to rediculous levels in the course of a week. So all the pee salts get washed off with Spic 'n' Span four times a month.

I like running my fingers through my hair and finding little flakes of skin in it and picking them out with my fingers whilst scratching my scalp. I don't have a dandruff problem but everybody has scalp-skin flakes to an extent.

Hey HuaiDan, It looks like you have found a solution to pissing with that morning boner without hopping in the shower. On a serious note I did read in an outdoor magizine that due to the fact that urine is sterile, it is recomended that it be used to clean a wound that occurs in the field, rather than water from a lake or stream.

Actually, I remember reading that a good way to improvise a gas mask is to urinate in a rag and hold it over your nose and mouth.

If UBL or Bushco decided to gas me, I'd do that.

huai dan - bad egg?

ni shi yi ge da huai dan ma?

Hahaha,

I've heard of people listening to headphones in the shower too, but yeah I can imagine that would be hard.

Some people wash their teeth in the shower, not that I do that.

:unsure:

huai dan - bad egg?

Dui!!! Ni zenme zhidao?? Ni hui shuo zhongwen ma? Ni ye shi yi ge huai dan ma?

Pissing in the sink, heh - cutting corners, also? GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif Do you shit in the garbage?

:lmao:

OMG I almost shit my pants reading that. Yes, actually I did shit into a garbage bag once when the bathroom wwas occupied and I just couldn't hold it. Sad this is, that was about a month ago.

huai dan - bad egg?

Dui!!! Ni zenme zhidao?? Ni hui shuo zhongwen ma? Ni ye shi yi ge huai dan ma?

Чтота коя?

Чтота коя?

Ok, I'll bite. What does it mean?

:shrug:

Чтота коя?

Ok, I'll bite. What does it mean?

:shrug:

It means: "What does it mean?"

I actually spelled it wrong. It should read: Что такое