Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

New Zealand. So Indonesia is not too far away - a skip over to Aussie, then a pop over to NZ.

Largest Islamic population at our door basically and we worry about Arabic Muslims. lol. And surveys have shown Indonesian Muslims views can be just as radical as any other Muslims.

New Zealand. So Indonesia is not too far away - a skip over to Aussie, then a pop over to NZ.

Largest Islamic population at our door basically and we worry about Arabic Muslims. lol. And surveys have shown Indonesian Muslims views can be just as radical as any other Muslims.

Well, it's not like it's next door. Southern India is not even half-way from where I am (Stockholm) and NZ, while Indonesia is... well, sorta half-way actually, depending on how you measure. The SE parts on the border to Papua New Guinea are ofc closer to NZ, but NW Java* and the islands north of it are actually closer to southern Scandinavia. Lots of water inbetween too, so that's reassuring wink.png

While I'm aware of the existence of Indonesian and Malaysian radicals, I don't think Muslims from SE Asia pose much of a threat, especially not to the West.

*(Edit: Okay, so I did an actual check, and it turns out I was wrong about that Java-part. Still not "close" to anyone of us by any stretch of the word)

Well I did correct myself by saying not too far away. These are subjective terms wink.png

Ok ok, I was slightly exaggerating. My point is that they are the closest and most populous Muslim base to NZ. In real terms are they close? Well if you are in Aussie yes, and many folks consider NZ to be part of Aussie therefore I am correct.

Do you like my Christianesq attempts at justifying my bullshit position? biggrin.png

You'd make an excellent apologist! ^^

Thank you. I shall join WLC :)

Syrian Refugee School Sex Assault -- http://www.therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

It was supposed to be a night of innocent fun and giddy excitement — her first high school dance — but for one girl at New Brunswick’s Fredericton High School, the night would go on to haunt her well after the last song was played.

The young girl’s mother (who asked that she and her daughter have their identities protected) reached out to TheRebel.Media.

She told us that her daughter was approached by two Syrian migrants who are enrolled at the Canadian high school. Both attempted to grind with the fourteen-year-old girl before one of the migrant students came up behind her, and aggressively touched her — her body and her breasts — before forcing his hand down her pants, touching her vagina from inside her underwear.

"Through emails and a recorded phone interview, the Fredricton mother told me that, at first, Fredricton High School belittled reports of the sex assault against her daughter, and was told to consider things from the Syrian migrant’s perspective — to consider how western girls’ clothing has the potential to create cultural tension."

This is all that is wrong with this PC must accept all cultures crap.

There is no excuse for this behavior regardless of who you are. Your culture, your religion, your race, your color does not count!

What a load of utter bullshit! Why didn't the school consider things from the victims perspective?

Holy shit I'm mad, I'm going to get some cool air!

• Like 3

Nigeria: Babies used in suicide bombings, officials warn -- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38725976

Female suicide bombers in Nigeria are now carrying babies to avoid detection in their attacks, authorities warn.

Nice :(

tumblr_lq6l0arjnL1r1tetho1_400.gif

"Through emails and a recorded phone interview, the Fredricton mother told me that, at first, Fredricton High School belittled reports of the sex assault against her daughter, and was told to consider things from the Syrian migrant’s perspective — to consider how western girls’ clothing has the potential to create cultural tension."

This is all that is wrong with this PC must accept all cultures crap.

There is no excuse for this behavior regardless of who you are. Your culture, your religion, your race, your color does not count!

What a load of utter bullshit! Why didn't the school consider things from the victims perspective?

Holy shit I'm mad, I'm going to get some cool air!

Goddammit! This really riles me up! I hate it when this kind of behavior gets excused. "Oh, she just wasn't covered up enough; those poor lil' Muslim boys just can't help themselves."  Utter Bullshit!  They need to give both of those idiotic little fuckers a damned good beating.

We let down the bars, we let down the bars, the sheep got out but how did the goats get it?

Trump might have a point in keeping Muslims out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ISIS Cleric Beheads Teddy Bear to Warn against Valentine’s Celebration -- http://ifpnews.com/news/world/middle-east/2017/02/isis-cleric-beheads-teddy-bear-to-warn-against-valentines-celebration/

According to a Farsi report by Al-Alam, a local source in Nineveh, Iraq, announced that an ISIS prayer leader warned his followers about the Valentine’s Day during a religious sermon.

• 2 weeks later...

European welfare benefits help fund ISIS fighters -- http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/23/european-welfare-benefits-fund-islamic-state-isis-fighters/98290438/

From a "local" blogger in Sweden:

sweeded000908765b.jpg

4 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

From a "local" blogger in Sweden:

sweeded000908765b.jpg

What has this got to do with Islam?

I wouldn't classify myself as particularly "PC". On the contrary: going by the skewed standard of the far left, I'm probably just a notch below a fullblown fascist.

However, that doesn't mean I subscribe to the reactionary BS coming from fringe groups on the right. Yes, we've got huge problems with immigration. Yes, we're definitely being too lax regarding islamic fundamentalism. Yes, things are not looking that great at the moment and a lot of Swedes fear - perhaps rightfully so - that things may escalate. BUT, Sweden is still not a warzone, and our disenfranchised areas are still a far cry from the average ghetto in the USA. Does that mean we should be happy about all the shit going down? No, definitely not, but we could at least strive for some perspective, right?

Axpixlat, your source, is highly biased in favour of the anti-immigration view. Even I, who's very critical of our immigration policies and skeptical of the whole multi-cultural concept as such, find them be tedious and sensationalist, lacking in nuance - and sometimes - even outright vulgar and truly racist.

I spend a considerable amount of my time in a relatively downtrodden neighbourhood with a large percentage of working class immigrants, many of them hailing from muslim majority countries like Somalia, Syria and Iraq. Unemployment and drug use is probably quite high, and there's some sort of muslim community center in the area, from whence you can hear prayers and islamic songs during muslim holidays. However, despite that, it's actually a decent neighbourhood. The tenements are fairly ugly (like all suburbs built in the 60's during the Social Democratic "Million Project", it looks only slightly better than an East German nightmare) and there's a lot of littering (which is uncommon in Sweden, we worship garbage bins), but other than that? Definitely not deserving of it's shitty reputation, which, by the way, sadly could turn it into a nastier place as part of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If people get told over and over that they and their area are shit, they might eventually prove them right.

And really... a garbage bin set on fire? Why is that even brought up? Kids do shit like that all the time. Arson and 30+ cars getting torched? Yeah, that's bad alright, but a garbage bin? Give me a break.

rjn,

Do your Countrymen usually burn trash receptacles for shits and giggles?  I don't know. 

As far as the "source" I have to get news from where it is, not what I prefer it to say to me.

Understand here in uS out here in our rural reaches shit like what is happening in our population centers would be met with severe, umm, "discussions about piss poor attitudes". Or a  hail of #6 shot fired in general direction and effect.

I do not yet see any good about allowing islame and its adherents a free pass bad behaviour, even IF for setting trash bin(s) on fire. 

Why these young men do  not stay in their own countries and work towards a better life there, either as combatants or builders is beyond me.

Jizra happens.

Respectfully

kL

• Like 1

rjn,

Wishing I could say that burnings and protests were limited to trash bins and tires.

What the hell are people thinking when this kind of shit goes down in a populated area? 
Are people in population centers so cowed down/trusting .gov that they will hope the cops will stop this shit?

Dude, in my part of 'murka we would do take care of our few streets. Fire? Cars? Not gonna happen.

kL

Link to this days article

Look what happened in Sweden last night

Look what happened in Sweden last night

Alarm after alarm came to the rescue services last night, as several car fires raged in Märsta in northern Stockholm. The scale of the fires was so large that emergency services had to call for reinforcements from neighboring municipalities. A police helicopter was deployed to try to find the suspects.

The local newspaper marsta.nu reports that cars burned at seven different places, and a dozen cars went up in flames on Saturday night.

..snipped

'Only thing they did wrong, was fall in love' - mom of man arrested in UAE for premarital sex -- http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/only-thing-they-did-wrong-was-fall-in-love-mom-of-man-arrested-in-uae-for-premarital-sex-20170307

Dubai - A South African and his fiancée have been arrested in the United Arab Emirates because the woman is pregnant.

The Department of International Relations and Co-operation says there is nothing it can do for Emlyn Culverwell, 29, and his 27-year-old fiancée, Iryna Nohai, who is originally from the Ukraine.

They were arrested in Abu Dhabi on January 29 on a charge of having sex before marriage, an offence in the UAE.

Local Swede reports from his once working man's neighborhood;

On 2017-03-04 at 2:27 AM, SkipNChurch said:

rjn,

Do your Countrymen usually burn trash receptacles for shits and giggles?  I don't know. 

As far as the "source" I have to get news from where it is, not what I prefer it to say to me.

Understand here in uS out here in our rural reaches shit like what is happening in our population centers would be met with severe, umm, "discussions about piss poor attitudes". Or a  hail of #6 shot fired in general direction and effect.

I do not yet see any good about allowing islame and its adherents a free pass bad behaviour, even IF for setting trash bin(s) on fire. 

Why these young men do  not stay in their own countries and work towards a better life there, either as combatants or builders is beyond me.

Jizra happens.

Respectfully

kL

Some do. Look, my point is this: not every single damn act of vandalism that goes down here is necessarily related to immigration in general, and muslim immigration in particular. And even if the perpetrator IS an immigrant of muslim extraction, it needn't be related to Islam. We're talking about low-life criminals, doing the same crap low-life criminals do everywhere. They're rarely, if ever, motivated by religion.

These guys, on the other hand, are:

1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011 -- https://ca.news.yahoo.com/1-500-acid-attacks-recorded-165918301.html

Acid attacks in Britain's capital are soaring to new heights, new data reveals.

A Freedom of Information request submitted by the Mirror shows that between 2011 and 2016, London had nearly 1,500 cases of the devastating crime, which burns the skin and leaves victims cowering from their injuries.