Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

So.... what? Don't let in Muslims?

As is true on many issues, I disagree with Donald Trump. A PERMANENT ban on Muslims entering the United States is in order. A temporary ban for security reasons misses the more pressing issue, namely that Islam has no place on American soil. You show me a good person who is Muslim, and I will show you a person who does not faithfully practice the tenets of Islam.

• Thanks 1

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

There should be no banning whatsoever of anyone based on their religion or beliefs (short of believing that Americans should be killed, but those are Islamists). Just people being Muslim shouldn't have anything to do with their civil rights or whether they are allowed to become citizens. Freedom of speech and religion is basic to the US - we are not America without it, and taking it away is admitting we don't really believe it's a human right.

There should be no banning whatsoever of anyone based on their religion or beliefs (short of believing that Americans should be killed, but those are Islamists). Just people being Muslim shouldn't have anything to do with their civil rights or whether they are allowed to become citizens. Freedom of speech and religion is basic to the US - we are not America without it, and taking it away is admitting we don't really believe it's a human right.

Go get yourself a Q'uaran and read it from cover to cover. Then come back and tell us what you think. And if you want to pull the "Christianity says the same stuff!" argument -- that just means that you REALLY never spent any time reading the Q'uaran.

There should be no banning whatsoever of anyone based on their religion or beliefs (short of believing that Americans should be killed, but those are Islamists). Just people being Muslim shouldn't have anything to do with their civil rights or whether they are allowed to become citizens. Freedom of speech and religion is basic to the US - we are not America without it, and taking it away is admitting we don't really believe it's a human right.

As adherants to the principles of free speech and expression, we permit people to join the communist party and neo-Nazi movement in America. But we do not allow known communists or Nazis into this country. This is the current policy of the USCIS; I was subjected to it last year when my wife applied for her green card and was asked about membership in either organization. The principle here is that to maintain a free society, we have to selectively keep out people who don't believe in freedom of expression and belief. The right of a US citizen to believe in Nazism is protected by the Constitution. A prospective immigrant, on the other hand, has no express right to emigrate here. He may only enter this country by the consent of our government. And if we wish to preserve our freedom, we should not grant such consent to those who are opposed to freedom.

Islam is utterly opposed to free expression. It is a religion of barbarism and savagery (just like the faith of Jesus Christ, I would add). It has no redeeming merit whatsoever. Muslims who are currently citizens have the right to believe as they please, but Islam is antithetical to America and to Western secular government. Any current non-American who professes Islam should be barred by default for setting foot on our soil for any reason.

I will gladly accept any Muslim immigrant as a fellow American the moment he agrees to give up his faith. No less should suffice.

• Like 1

WOMAN WELCOMES MUSLIM 'REFUGEE' INTO HOME, GETS RAPED -- http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/

I have no sympathy for this dumbass. She was DEFINITELY asking for it. Period.

At first, they were happy to welcome people to their part of the world. They arranged lunches and Christmas celebrations and donated clothing to the migrants. Now, many of the locals are afraid and confused. With tears in their eyes they tell me how their friendly village has been totally transformed by these young, aggressive, male asylum seekers. The asylum seekers scream at the locals, call the women whores, they steal from the shops, and don’t seem at all grateful or happy to be here. Many wonder what these asylum seekers expected when they arrived in Sweden.”

WOMAN WELCOMES MUSLIM 'REFUGEE' INTO HOME, GETS RAPED -- http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/woman-welcomes-muslim-refugee-into-home-gets-raped/

I would agree that it wasn't exactly smart for the lady to invite the unknown man to live with her, and I definitely would not recommend it. However, equating her generosity with asking to be raped is asinine and calling her names is inappropriate.

• Like 4

I would agree that it wasn't exactly smart for the lady to invite the unknown man to live with her, and I definitely would not recommend it. However, equating her generosity with asking to be raped is asinine and calling her names is inappropriate.

The thing about the whole "victim blaming phenomena" I see is people seem to believe cause is black and white when it comes to fault. That it's always 100% one way or another. The reality is almost everything that happens in this world is shared victory and shared defeat. When a crime happens, there is always a part of it that happened because society was setup to allow it to happen, but this doesn't mean it isn't the criminal to blame.

In this case, I'd put it at 75% the rapefugees fault, 20% the German governments fault, and 5% her fault. The rapist is of course the asshole to blame the most here, he took advantage of a girl who went the full mile to stand up for her beliefs and went out of her way to help who she thought was a poor man in need of hospitality. He's a scumbag who should rot in jail, then be on the first boat back if he survives his term. The German government is also to blame for spreading their regressive leftist bullshit and using the media to convince people that they are racist neo-nazis if the German people don't welcome this backwards culture with open arms. Finally, the only fault the victim here has is believing it. There are plenty of independent studies that show the flaws in regressive leftism, so she could have avoided this if she had better critical thinking skills.

What pisses me off is when I see psuedointellectual SJWs respond to facts like this screaming "OMG VICTIM™ BLAMING!". They don't seem to understand that acknowledging how you could avoid being the victim in the first place is actually a form of empowerment. I once had a car stolen from me because I forgot to lock it overnight. I could have sat there blaming the world and the criminal for it, after all it was mostly the scumbag thiefs fault, but instead I decided to acknowledge what I did wrong and vowed to pay better attention and always double check before leaving a vehicle. Instead the regressives seem to think that being a victim is somehow in itself empowering because they feel it entitles them to whine about how the world should change to suit them and they should get free shit from the government and blah blah blah. Bunch of sheltered idiots.

ISIS slaughters dozens of its own in hunt for spies -- http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-slaughters-dozens-of-its-own-in-hunt-for-spies/

BAGHDAD - In March, a senior commander with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) was driving through northern Syria on orders to lead militants in the fighting there when a drone blasted his vehicle to oblivion.

The killing of Abu Hayjaa al-Tunsi, a Tunisian jihadi, sparked a panicked hunt within the group's ranks for spies who could have tipped off the U.S-led coalition about his closely guarded movements. By the time it was over, the group would kill 38 of its own members on suspicion of acting as informants.

ISIS beheads Iraqi man for helping Yezidi ‘sex slaves’ escape Mosul -- http://aranews.net/2015/12/isis-executes-iraqi-man-for-helping-yezidi-girls-escape-mosul/

Radical group of the Islamic State (ISIS) executed on Wednesday an Iraqi man in Mosul city for helping a group of Yezidi girls –who have been taken by ISIS as sex slaves– to escape, local sources reported.

Muhammad Abdullah al-Jabouri, member of the Jabour tribe, was captured by ISIS militants while trying to help several Yezidi girls escape from the group’s brutality near al-Houd district in Mosul.

“Al-Jabouri was beheaded in central Mosul after being charged of treason,” human rights activist and lawyer Hassan al-Allou told ARA News in Mosul. 

Bangladesh Says It Now Knows Who’s Killing the Bloggers -- http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/09/world/asia/bangladesh-killings-bloggers.html?referer=

DHAKA, Bangladesh — The young man, inching past a crowded checkpoint near a truck stand in Bangladesh’s capital, caught the attention of an alert police officer.

His backpack, together with his appearance, from the unshaven beard to the long Punjabi tunic over baggy pants, set off the suspicion that he was an Islamist militant. The man was arrested after he was found to be carrying a machete, an unregistered pistol and six bullets.

The discovery of the weapons raised alarms. For the last three years, atheist writers, freethinkers, foreigners, religious minorities, gay rights activists and others have been terrorized and killed in Bangladesh by shadowy figures who have struck with machetes and sped off on motorbikes.

Pakistani mother burns daughter alive after she married for love, police say -- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/pakistani-mother-burns-daughter-alive-after-she-married-for-love-police-say/

A woman in the Pakistani city of Lahore allegedly doused her teenage daughter with kerosene and set her ablaze Wednesday. The incident is being cast by authorities as an honor killing; the mother, Parveen Rafiq, was apparently upset with her daughter for eloping with a man.

According to the Associated Press, authorities said Parveen tied daughter Zeenat, 17, to a cot before lighting her on fire. Police eventually arrived at the home — in a crammed, working-class area of the city — to find Zeenat's charred body, which reportedly also showed signs of beating and strangulation.

Mother who burned her 16-year-old daughter alive for eloping in Pakistan ran into the street and shouted 'I have killed my girl for misbehaving' as she beat her chest, her sister reveals -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633694/Mother-burned-16-year-old-daughter-alive-eloping-Pakistan-ran-street-shouted-killed-girl-misbehaving-beat-chest-sister-reveals.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Why ISIS wants a 'clash of civilizations' -- http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/brussels-europe-isis-jihadism-1.3529884

The rash of arrests in Brussels late last week may impress some, but don't expect showers of praise for Europe's intelligence agencies from Pieter Van Ostaeyen.

"They're like a bunch of blind men," he says in his spectacularly blunt way. "Nobody knows what they are looking for, where they should look for it, who to look for. It's like this network will basically only grow. It's not like they are even close, in my opinion, to stopping this."

ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians - http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/isis-kill-list-canadians-1.3637214

There are 151 Canadians about to get an uncomfortable phone call from police.

It may go something like this: "It's probably nothing, but … your name appears to be on an ISIS kill list."

Imagine getting that call. Imagine being the constable assigned to make it.

This is actually a pretty sweet read right here! It even inspires quite a bit of hope even in light of everything posted before this. :)

Defeating the Islamic State: Advice from Sun Tsu -- http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10082670.html

Anti-Islamic State coalition military operations are underway, with the ultimate goal of destroying the Islamic State in Syria/Iraq. This involves liberating the cities of Mosul, Raqqa, and Fallujah, as well as all ISIS-entrenched positions on the Euphrates River, beginning west of Baghdad and heading north all the way to Raqqa and beyond, to Syria’s border with Turkey. Since the Islamic State is fanatically committed to a single jihadist principle — either victory or death (“martyrdom”), and a scorched-earth policy in retreat, any strategy to defeat and dismantle their so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq requires thinking outside usual frameworks.

American leaders sometimes say, in effect, ‘we don’t understand ISIS at all, it’s a totally new phenomenon.’ To the extent that this is true, it is at best a half-truth. ISIS is a combination of elements and it can only be this combination of elements that’s hard to figure out. In its individual parts, ISIS is quite clear. It’s a projection of the worst, extreme and brutal interpretations of Islam: a Salafist/jihadist/terrorist ideology that produced a fearsome Islamist conventional army that has killed more of its own—Sunni Muslims—than Shi’a Muslims, Yazidis, Christians or anyone else. Its barbaric fighting methods, the decapitations, enslavement and torture, are part of a strategy, they are not barbarism for its own sake. Organizationally, there are two parts: the Islamic State so-called caliphate in Syria/Iraq, plus an always-changing transnational network of terrorists and local military forces in other countries such as Libya and the Sinai.

Whereas the caliphate, the Islamic State properly speaking, was once the driving force and the source of expansion, today the balance has shifted between it and the transnational terrorist networks. The Islamic State in Syria/Iraq is going down while its terrorist attacks and bombings are increasing because an organization emphasizes what it does best. In this sense, the upsurge in terrorism, including the bombings in Baghdad itself, represent core weakness rather than expanded strength.

Grand Imam of al-Azhar: Atheists are seeking to undermine Islamic world -- http://en.abna24.com/service/africa/archive/2016/06/19/761037/story.html

He added that one of the major causes of the spread of irreligiosity and atheism in the Islamic world is that some Muslim youth do not have the support for firm thinking and belief and cannot assess what they hear, especially since those who spread atheism spread their ideas with simple and comprehensible explanations for the youth.