Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

I couldn't be fucked reading through 17 pages, but I noticed you mentioned Albania and Bosnia in your tirade against Islam. The Balkans are not very religious. My father is a Bosniak, and has been to a church more times than he has been to a mosque. For Ramadan, he avoids drinking and eating pork. This is about as religious as they get for the most part over there. Even his older brother who is fairly religious Balkan standards only goes to the mosque a few times a year, kinda like how many Christians only go to church during easter and christmas.

Having grown up with muslims, I think this whole anti-muslim thing is a bit hysterical. It reminds me of watching American movies from the 80s and seeing how the Russians are depicted (Rocky 4 anybody?).

I don't think it hilarious at all. I think it's hilarious that any civilized person could endorse a child raping, sex slave owning, mass murder while drinking a spot of tea. Funny how they're so sophisticated but reverring a child raping megalomaniac is still acceptable. How would your Muslim friends explain that? Mohammad was a pretty dispicable human... But Allah chose him as his prophet? That's the best he could do? The fuck?

Oh wellz, that's religion for ya.

Same goes for any Christian or Jew. The Old Testament endorses the same bullshit.

I couldn't be fucked reading through 17 pages, but I noticed you mentioned Albania and Bosnia in your tirade against Islam. The Balkans are not very religious. My father is a Bosniak, and has been to a church more times than he has been to a mosque. For Ramadan, he avoids drinking and eating pork. This is about as religious as they get for the most part over there. Even his older brother who is fairly religious Balkan standards only goes to the mosque a few times a year, kinda like how many Christians only go to church during easter and christmas.

Having grown up with muslims, I think this whole anti-muslim thing is a bit hysterical. It reminds me of watching American movies from the 80s and seeing how the Russians are depicted (Rocky 4 anybody?).

I don't think it hilarious at all. I think it's hilarious that any civilized person could endorse a child raping, sex slave owning, mass murder while drinking a spot of tea. Funny how they're so sophisticated but reverring a child raping megalomaniac is still acceptable. How would your Muslim friends explain that? Mohammad was a pretty dispicable human... But Allah chose him as his prophet? That's the best he could do? The fuck?

Oh wellz, that's religion for ya.

Same goes for any Christian or Jew. The Old Testament endorses the same bullshit.

We're Sims. The universe is a hologram and religion is a program created to fuck with us. 

So.... what? Don't let in Muslims?

UK Equalities Chief Who Popularised The Term ‘Islamophobia’ Admits: ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’ -- http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/thought-europes-muslims-gradually-blend-britains-diverse-landscape-known-better/

Keep in mind this video is from 2012.

Controversial Mosque in Sweden (journalists who investigated and confirmed extremist ties received death threats) issued a "Fatwa", calling upon members to vote for the Left Party (Vänsterpartiet) and the Green Party (Miljöpartiet de Gröna):

val-09-2014.jpg

Did anyone say "entryism"? biggrin.png

The latter party have received a lot of flak the last few days when one of their top names, the Minister of Housing (yes, he was in our RULING CABINET) was exposed of having ties to Islamist groups and Turkish fascist groups. This of course was nothing new to us in the know, but the media pretends they just found out. It looks like this mess will lead to yet another crisis for the ruling coalition (Social Democrats + Greens) and most likely, their eventual demise.

You speak in riddles...

Que? Please elaborate, and I will try to explain to the best of my abilities.

Entryism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism

Use your google-fu next time.

The point of my post was to highlight the weird relationship between certain Left Wing groups, who usually espouse ideas like feminism, equality, secularism and so on, and conservative Islamists.

Islamic State fighters from 70 countries, analysis shows -- http://tribune.com.pk/story/1088467/islamic-state-fighters-from-70-countries-analysis-shows/

None from the United States?!?! Say what?!?!

But 300+ from my country! :D

Know what the "moderates", like aforementioned - now sacked - Minister, had to say about that? "It's no different than the Swedes who volunteered to fight against the Soviet invasion of Finland during WWII".

Of course, Jihadists who fought for Al Nusra or DAESH are victims too, and need to be rehabilitated if they return. Think of how traumatised they must be! This according to several influential politicians, the former leader (and once a Prime Minister candidate) of the Social Democrats for one. No, I'm not making this shit up.