Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

That guy at 7:14 looks a bit like an ewok. Cute.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4#t=29m0s

Okay, seriously. Deport these fuckers or execute them. I don't care if that's "politically incorrect". I don't care if that would override some sort of civil liberty or law, I don't care. I don't want this shit in Europe. Period.

Too bad there are not enough armed people in Europe to personally drive the fuckers out.

I just got a bit emotional is all. I only mean people like those fanatics in the video. The Kurds didn't seem very happy with them, and I like Kurds. They are our allies.

They must lead such interesting lives. You know, I can understand the prohibition of booze and extra-martial sex, since that is standard fare in many religions, but fundamentalist Islam doesn't stop there. It's probably easier to drop the name of things that are allowed, than things that aren't.

According to strict salafism, you can barely read any books beyond the Scriptures, you can't listen to music, you can't paint a picture, you can't do sports, and now, you can't even play Chess? No wonder they're frustrated.

Introduction by Nancy Kobrin, author of The Banality of Suicide Terrorism: The Naked Truth About the Psychology of Islamic Suicide Bombing

Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences
by Nicolai Sennels (May 2010)

Introduction by Nancy Kobrin, author of The Banality of Suicide Terrorism: The Naked Truth About the Psychology of Islamic Suicide Bombing[1]

When I first read about Nicolai Sennels’ work concerning therapy, which he had conducted with criminal Muslims in Denmark, I knew that it would be groundbreaking. I hope that you the reader will listen closely to what he has to say.

I also had the opportunity to conduct prison interviews of Muslim detainees, which were not interrogations. Minneapolis has the largest diaspora of Somali Muslims outside of Mogadishu, and there was an overload in the county jail. I was trying to decide if I wanted to draw up a research project. Pressured for time and with too many other responsibilities plus receiving a death threat during one of the interviews, I decided against it.

Like Sennels, I came away with a similar sense that Western law enforcement and the general public did not understand why there was so much crime in the Muslim population. And why there has been this problem of jail house converts to Islam who then become radicalized through contact with other criminal Muslims during incarceration.

Islam is the perfect religion to give justification for those who feel under attack and to maintain the eternal “victim" fantasy. Islam is also “higher” than Christianity because it comes last in co-opting the revelations of Sinai and the New Testament. What a perfect receptacle for projecting hatred. Islam incites, encourages and permits hatred of the Jew and Jihad. It’s perfect for a fragile personality that has the need to hate and the need to have an enemy. There are billions of people out there who share those sentiments and that profile. As an underdog religion, Islam provides great mass appeal, which even Eric Hoffer, the author of the True Believer, noted in 1951. It should come as no surprise that its numbers are growing. If one has a grievance, Islam will take care of it.

Sennels adeptly outlines the key problems of why Muslims are not able to integrate into Western culture. What he doesn’t say, I shall name. We are dealing with nothing more than paranoia. Sennels stresses that the West must set boundaries because otherwise they will kill you. This kind of rage is malignant borderline behavior as in serial killing. We must come to understand such politically incorrect observations as Sennels does in order to connect the dots concerning criminal Muslims even though it is brutal.

Happy well-adjusted children do not become suicide bombers nor do they become criminals. Let us choose to know what we are dealing with rather than bury our heads in sand out of terror. Let us meet the challenge straight on as Sennels has. If the Swedes had intellectual fortitude, Nicolai Sennels, the Dane, should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for standing up and proclaiming that the “Emperor Has No Clothes.” But then again, that is a Danish tale and the Swedes are left with Ingmar Bergman’s drama. Need I say more?

...snipped from fascinating read.

To be honest I think a lot of the people in that video are muslim in name only. For many it's more of a tribal issue than a religious one. That doesn't take away any of the problems associated with it though.

Yeah, you're reading this right. Peace and business talks are off the table unless you conform in their favor.

Have a look at this goofy bastard...

Lunch between the French and Iranian leaders is CANCELLED after President Hollande refused to take wine off the menu for his meeting with Muslim counterpart Rouhani -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419814/Lunch-French-Iranians-CANCELLED-President-Hollande-refused-wine-menu-meeting-Muslim-counterpart-Rouhani.html

Hah! Viva la France!

The sad part is that a Swede would have complied.

Now, to be fair, Rouhani (and Iran in general) is preferable to any Saudi-official in the World. I know you Americans have been taught to fear the boogeyman Iran above all, but really, Shias are not a threat to World Peace, while Saudi-funded Salafism definitely is.

This one applies to any religion that upholds scientific ignorance as a virtue.

http://youtu.be/-9Jp_XCvVto

Now there is a true genius! Nobel Prize in Physics 2016?

Here's a quick, little, Muslim anti-rape guide anyone can print out and use for reference whenever the need arises!

ME4WZZH.jpg

The former prime minister of Singapore seemed like a very clear sighted (despite his slow motion style of speech) man:

It's not specifically about Islam, but ethno-religious tensions in general. Apparently he saw what the World was coming to some 20+ years ago. Why can't Europe learn from East Asia? They're usually very clever, and suffer no bullshit. This makes me wanna move there.

I have no idea what kind of show this is, but this comedian makes some very good points about free speech to a group of Muslims that seems to actually make them think.

The former prime minister of Singapore seemed like a very clear sighted (despite his slow motion style of speech) man:

It's not specifically about Islam, but ethno-religious tensions in general. Apparently he saw what the World was coming to some 20+ years ago. Why can't Europe learn from East Asia? They're usually very clever, and suffer no bullshit. This makes me wanna move there.

LKY was a very smart politician and he did make Singapore great. However I don't want to live in Singapore. There is a popular saying about Singapore "Singapore is a fine country"

fine.jpg

Iran bans Valentine's Day as it supports 'decadent western culture' -- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-bans-valentines-day-supports-7363865

The fact that young couples can actually meet at a coffee shop is rather telling. In KSA, that's not even on the map.

I have no idea what kind of show this is, but this comedian makes some very good points about free speech to a group of Muslims that seems to actually make them think.

It seems the show is called "Bimbos & Burqas", and going by the Dutch wiki-page (I don't speak dutch, but since it's pretty much a mash-up of English and German filtered through drunken Danish, I can sorta get the general gist), it seems to deal with "Multi-culturalism" presented in a comedic fashion. The muslim women has another show, apparently: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Meiden_van_Halal

There was a Swedish equivalent to that one a few years back, called "Halal-TV". It ran for two whole episodes before it was cancelled, because it turned out the female presenters were huge bigots who advocated all that crap the show had set out to dispel as being no more than "prejudice". The irony.

The fact that we even have shows like that in Europe is rather telling, don't you think?